A l o n e.

M o r e T h a n F r i e n d s.

By ; Lucifer [<33]

I love all of you guys! :D

Thanks for all of the comments and subscribers! T w T

To those who are wondering ... not sure who the main guy will be yet. ^_^;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

} Ga Yun's Point of View


Losing interest in the commotion, I decided to abandon Iseul and return to the cafeteria.

I didn't spot any of my friends around, so I just took a seat on an empty bench and watched people pass by. I was pretty much a loner if you saw it in that way.

Looking around the cafeteria, I was amazed to find the small amount of people in here. Hmph, they all liked SHINee.

Getting off of the gray bench, I kicked a stray milk carton, accidentally dropping Mr. Peanut on the ground. I groaned, bending down to pick him up.

Now he really needed a bath! But I don't think I should wash him...

After all, he was touched by Key and Onew! Heh heh. Forget I ever said that.

I paced slowly towards the black vending machines across the large room. It was past the flurry of tables in the middle and beside the lunch lines.

Usually you'd see a group of ghetto guys hanging out beside it, but I guess even they wanted a peek at the super idols. I made a mental note to remember that.

I hopped over a banana peel on the floor, disgusted by how dirty other students were. Some started food fights in here, and no one ever picked up the trash!

Ugh, I was hit by a sloppy joe just last week!

That was a horrible experience. I smelled like it until I got home that day! [T_T]

Finally reaching the vending thing, I took a look at what there was to buy.

Pepsi, Coke, and Sprite were definitely off the list. I didn't really like soda. People called me crazy!

Hm... Pink lemonade? Orange Juice? Apple Juice?

I settled for the Pink Lemonade. Sort of too sweet, but oh well.

Twisting off the cap, I took a sip, making sure Mr. Peanut was tucked safely under my arm.

I WAS SO BORED!

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and whipped around.

IT WAS JONGHYUN!!!

"U-u-uh...hi," I managed to spit out, taking a nervous step back.

"Hi! I'm Jonghyun. And you are...?" he replied, smiling genuinely.

Silly boy! I know who you are!

"I'm Hwang Ga Yun..." I answered, amazed by how nice his eyes were up close.

"Ah, I see. Well -- " he was interrupted by a girl's scream.

"OH MY GOSH, IT'S JONGHYUN!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She was standing ten feet away at a lunch table. He turned around, taken by surprise.

"Oh !" he swore, watching a crowd of girls forming. Apparently they noticed him leave the auditorium, since girls were flooding in from there.

I helplessly gawked at the fan mob, not realizing that he had grabbed my hand.

"Let's go!" he exclaimed, pulling me away. I dropped my lemonade bottle on the floor, seeing its pink contents spill all over. Aw man. There goes my money!

"Bwoh! Why are you taking me with you?!" I blurt out, stumbling over a lost sweater.

He was taking me into the school hallways, where running was prohibited! What the heck?

"They're going to run you over, that's why!" he excused himself.

I didn't believe him, but didn't protest any further.

Who else gets the chance to be this close to Kim Jonghyun?

We passed by baffled-looking teachers and bulletin boards, followed by the fans.

They were still far behind, enough so that I couldn't understand what they were yelling.

But I knew if we dawdled for a bit, they would catch up to us.

He suddenly changed course, pulling me into a supply closet.

Oh my gosh. I was in a tight closet, alone with Jonghyun.

What could be better than this?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one is sort of short, in my opinion.

Hope you enjoyed though! ;)