Chapter 3

Hello, it's me

Hello, it’s me : Chapter 3

[Yongguk pov]

“annyeong oppa” a girl standing in front of my door house. She throw a smile at me. I replied her greeting from the door. “oppa, it’s been a long time. Do you remember me?” she come closer to me and I just standing in my place without saying anything. “Eish~ how sad. “ she’s pouting her lips and it makes her look cuter in my eyes. “You don’t remember me.  I’m kyonsang, oppa” she points herself.  I think she gets annoyed by my reaction. Her expression made giggling.

“Arrayo. Don’t worry , I remember you.“ I put my hand in her head and ruffled her hair. I’m not expected that she will here after long time.  My childhood friend. Kang Kyonsang, is standing in front of me. I though she forgets me after she moved. I’m happy to meet my old friend again. Well, she’s the only friend that I close with. I’m not type that much talking at school so I’m not have lot friends.  “I just  was a bit surprised.  Come in.” I let her entered my house. “eomma~ see who is coming.”

“Ahjuma~ annyeonghaseyo… ” she bows politely to my mom then hug my mom.

“aigoo~ kyonsang-a, it’s been a long time.” My mom caress her hairs and begin to talk everything. My mom must be miss her. They were so close back then. “How is your father?  he got married again, right?”

“ye, he got married 3 years ago. Appa said that he was sent you invitation letter but you didn’t come ahjuma. I was waiting for your coming. “

“mianhaeyo. That day we can’t come because yongguk’s grandpa passed away. I want to tell your father but his number was not active. Please tell him my apologize.”

“ah mianhae ahjuma. I didn’t know it. I will tell it to my father.” 

“it’s okay.” Sudenly my mom stood up. “Omo! I forgot I have a promise with miss kim today. Kyonsang-a I have to go now. if you want something just ask yongguk.”

“ah ye. Algesseubnidayo”  she nods and glancing at me. Suddenly I got nervous by her glance and the air getting awkward. We just keep silent in our place for few minute. “eum… oppa, yongnam eodiseo?” 

“to the mart” I answered her but my eyes was staring at TV and my hands keeps changing the chanel. She just replied it with a single nod then busying heself with looking around. She walks around the house aimlessly. To the left, to the right, to the corner and back sit again beside me. She sighed then gazing  at me and begin to whine. “I’M BOREEEEED!” her suddenly whine is startled me. “Oppa! How could you ignored me like this?” she starts scolding at me. “don’t you know it so boring? I can’t stand it anymore. Ya! Say something.” I blinking my eyes in speechless. After few years I didn’t met her, she’s still doesn’t  change like before. Suddenly I begin to giggle. “Ya! What are you laughing for?” she mutterin.

“nothing, but you still fierce like before. I almost tricked by your look now. haha”  I laugh so loud then a kick is landed in my right leg. “Oww! Ya! That’s hurt!” i rubbing my leg where she kicked.

“You are the one who begin it. Me~rong.” She sticked out her tongue then take out her phone out from her bag and take a picture of me that still rubbing my leg in hurt. “hihi look!  How ridiculous your face is.” She s and pulled back her cell phone  so I can’t clearly see the picture that she just took. I stand up then pinch her cheek. “a..a..a apa! Apa!” she grabed my hands and whine. I could see her eyes got teary. “oppa apa~ “

“kekeke if you want me to let it go just apologize then” i still pinch her in joy. Her face looks so funny.

“okay… okay… oppa~ mianhae” I let go my hands from her cheek. She rubbed her cheek which got  red cause of my pinch.  “uuh~ apa. Why you always pinch my cheek?” she back to her seat.

“ just like it” i give her a glance smile then look back to the TV. She stood up and walked around the house again.  i still paying attention on tv screen when suddenly I heard she laugh hard. I have a bad feeling. What is she laughing at? I stood up in hurry and look for her. Her laughing voice is came from my room.  i rushing to my room and I saw her flicking on my album photos.

“ige mwoya oppa?” she show me a photo which I was playing with tiger doll while still laughing. I quickly take that from her.

“Hey! Who said you can touch my stuff without permission?” I closed it and put it back in bookshelf.

“okay okay.. sorry” she still laughing. I should pay attention at her more, so she will not touch my stuff again. she still like to making fun of anything. If yongnam back that will be great. They will collaborate and bullied me as before. “Hey, isn’t that my doll?” she asked. “Where is it now?” she looked around my room and spot an orange stuff behind the pillow. “oh! There!” she climbed to my bed and grabed the tiger doll. “Hey buddy! it’s been a long time. How are you?” she laid on my bed and talked to that doll. She lifted that doll then huged it. “I can’t believe it was with you. I was looking for this.”

“You was the one who left it here. You forgot to bring it back with you after you sleptover here one night before your moving.”

“Is that so? Okay, fool me.” She hitted her forehead.

“Good if You expect it.” I answer her when someone just opened the door. “it must be yongnam. let’s back to living room.” 

“I’m home.” Said yongnam.

“welcome home.” I walked out from my room. kyonsang was hiding in my back. When I got near him, she peeked from my back.

“yongnam oppa annyeong” she waved her hand to yongnam. yongnam was widening his eyes.

“Oh, are you kyonsang? “ he pointed his index finger to kyonsang.

“Yup! Oraenmaniyeyo oppa.” She huged him. I dumbfounded in the place where I stand. Wait… why she give him a hug but to me she doesn’t?  that’s not fair.

[Kyonsang POV]

We talked a lot. We also talked about our time played together back then.  It’s like reunion for us.

“A! I just remember! Gukkie oppa you still have to treat me ddeokbeok, don’t you? I almost forgot about it.” 

“Is that so? I don’t remember I have said that.” He tried to avoid it but then he laugh and said that he remember it.  “should we go now?” he offered.

“Asa!” I high five with yongnam. “Of co…” when I was answered to yongnam suddenly I heard a phone rang. Yongguk, yongnam and I look to each other to find whose phone is ringing, before I relized that’s my phone. I quickly pick up my phone from my bag. The call from is from my oppa.

“Yeoboseyo” i bring my phone to my ear.

“Ya!” he yelled to me from the phone. I held the phone away from my ear for a sec. I looked at 2 boys that looks confuse in front of me. I informed them that the call is from my brother before bring it to my ear again. “Go home right now” he scolded me again.

“Ah~ waeyo? Doesn’t appa and amma tell you that I went to my friend?”

“Go home quickly. What time do you think is now?” I saw the clock in my phone and relized that clock showed that it was almost 7 pm. I was talked too much until I forgot the time.

“ash… arraseo! I will go home now. “ I answered In annoyed. “I hang up now.” I hold the phone away from my ear and said to yongguk and yongnam that I can’t go t have ddeokbeok right now. “Sorry, I have to go home now. My brother is lil bit fussy. Let’s have ddeokbeok later. give me your phone number” they teach me their phone number and I enter it to my phone. After they are finished, I send a message to them to inform that’s my number. “ if you come to seoul you have to call me, okay? We can hang out together.” They noded. Yongguk was plan to take me to home but I rejected it so they just accompany me until I got bus.

[Haneul POV]

“Omma~ Kyonsang hasn’t back yet? It’s close to dinner time” I asked to my mom who is setting the table for dinner. i look around the house but can’t find kyonsang anywhere. I walked to terrace to look maybe she’s there.

“Not yet. Maybe she will not dinner at home. Haneul-a can you help me to set the table?”

“wait a minute omma.” Quickly I dialed kyonsang number on my phone. i bring it to my ear.  I wait fews seconds but she didn’t pick up. I dialed it again but she didn’t pick it up again.

“How dare she doesn’t pick up my call.” i tried to call her again but now she pick it up.

“MWOYA JIGEUM?!” she yelled as she pick it up the phone. “I JUST GOT OFF FROM THE BUS!” after she yelled she hung up the phone before I can say a word.

I just finished my dinner and helping my mom to clean up the table. When I helping out my mom I heard the sounds of rain. The rain seems look getting hard and I still hasn’t seen her around. It’s been 30 minute passed after she hung up the phone but she hasn’t comeback. Where is she? She said that she was got off from the bus.

My phone is ringing. I got a message and it’s from kyonsang.

From : Kyonsang

Oppa, I’m in OOmart.

Can you bring an umbrella for me?

“Omma i’m going to give the umbrella to kyonsang in OOmart. Do you have something to buy? “

“Seems not. Let me check it. Wait a minute.” My mom checking the fridge and food storage.”ah, we are out of milk for hana. Can you buy it? Remember to buy this brand, okay?”

“Okay. I’m going now.” I wear my jacket and 2 umbrella with me. The wather Is cold tonight because winter will come. I walked fast to the mart. I don’t wanna make her wait so long. after walking for few minutes i can see her wait in front of the mart. She’s look chilled. She’s hugging herself and occasionally looked at the sky. Suddenly my heartbeat is getting faster when I looked at her. I put my left hand to my chest then gulp down my saliva. What’s wrong with me? I don’t understand why my heart beating this fast as I see her? Why she looks prettier recently? Oh stop it. What am I thinking about? She’s MY SISTER. God! I have to stop watching Adult movie from now on. Not good, not good.

========================================

thanks for reading. i will do my best to post next chapter faster. ^^