Hello

Hello, it's me

 

i'm sorry, i taking too long for updating. my disease was relapsed so i have to rest. now i'm getting better so i decide to post it now. ^^

sorry making you waiting. 

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved friend. JEYONG-A~ SAENGIL CHUKHAHAE~ ♥♥♥'

=========================================================

Hello, It’s me : Hello

In the beautiful morning, hear a noise from kang family’s house. “AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” You jump up from your bed when you look at the clock where is placing near your bed is showing 8:45 am. You run to your wardrobe to pick up your uniform. You wear your uniform in a rush when someone is knocking your room. “Hey what’s going on?” ask a guy voice from behind the door. You open the door then rushing to the ladder ignoring a guy that still stands in front of your room. “Ya! Why are you so rushing?” ask the guy again.

“What do you mean by asking ‘why’?” you look at him. “Ya! Oppa why are you still not wearing your uniform?! We gotta be late!” you said half shouting from the ladder and still busy with tidying your uniform.

“late for what?”

“School of course, what else?”

“School? Puhft…” he burst into laugh. “Hey, Do remember what day is today?”

“Today?” you tried to remember what today is. “Today is…” suddenly your face turn red when you relized that today is Saturday. You feel so dumb.

“Now remember?” he is still giggling.

“Ah, I got a call” you take out your phone from your pocket and pretend that you got a call to run from your shyness then walk back to your room.

“You think can fool me by that? Kekekeke” he hold your head so you can’t move and pick your cellphone.

“Oppa, let me go!” you tried to walk against him but useless, he is too strong for a girl who just got up in surprised, rushing like a fool and think that today is schooldays like you. “Ya! KANG HANEUL I SAID LET-ME-GO” you said annoyed and slapping his hand that hold your head.

“Hey! Call me oppa.” He lets his hand from your head. You just stick out your tongue and walk away to your room. He is your step brother. Your father married with her mom years ago. He is 3 years older than you. Both of you have a same family name because his father’s name is also “kang”. His mom is divorce with his father long time ago and he decide to follow his mom who is also being your mom now. Besides a brother you also have a little sister. Her age is 1 years old. She is the daughter of your father's second marriage with haneul’s mom. Her name is Hana. Now your family have 5 member.

You walk to your room and climb to your bed. You still sleepy, you want to sleep more but when you try to reach your blanket he pull your blanket from you. “Oppa~ Wae ddo?” you whine.

“Eish, this lazy kid. Don’t sleep again.” Now he pull your hands and make you sit in your bed. “Mom wants me to buy the grocery”

“So what to do with me?” you flip both of your palm and drop it to your thigh.

“Of course you have to help me, what else?” he pull your hand again.

“Ah~ sirheo~ do that by yourself” you refuse and throw your body to bed again.

“okay okay… if you help me, I will buy something you want”

“Anything?” suddenly you back to sit position.

“Just 1 stuff and not expensive stuff”

“Make it 3” you hold up 3 finger to him.

“One”

“Okay, i’m not going” you lay back again, not interest in his offer.

“Okay okay I make it 2. Deal it or not?”

You jump up from bed then hold his hand. “Deal” you walk closer to wardrobe and begin to  ing your uniform that you already worn before.

“Ya! what are you doing?” he pointing at you.

You look at him confusedly. “Get ready of course.” You said straightly.

“Ya! How could you do that in front of me? Nado namjaya!” he shout with finger still pointing at you. He walk slowly to the door. “Don’t do that again and hurry up change. I’m waiting in living room” he closed the door. You just dumbfounded in your place.

You have done buying the grocery. Now both of you were in record store.

“what are you looking for?”

“All about DBSK 3” you answer him, your eyes still busy with the CD.

“Didn’t you have it already? Why you want to buy it again?”

You throw a glance at him then back busying yourself to the CDs. “Ya, but Hana broke it.” Finally you found the CD that you was looking for. When you pick it someone pick it too. A tall guy picking it. “Chogiyo, can you give it to me? I saw it first.” You smile at him politely to him. Both of you is holding the CD in both side.

“Ah sorry..” he let go the CD.

“Asa! Kamsahamnida.” You bow at him.

“Oppa have you found it?” a girl called that guy. That guy is turning his head to the girl beside him. She walks closer to him. You feel her voice sounds familiar. You try peeping who is behind him then you can see her face.

“Oh! Jeyong-a!” you found that she is person that you know. She is a friend that you meet in Cassiopeia forum. Her name is Kim Jeyong. She is Jaejoong biased.

“Kyonsang-a. what are you doing here?”

“Buying this.” You show her the CD in your hand.

“Sorry jeyong-a she got it first.” he said.

“Is he your boyfriend?” You walk beside her than elbowing her slightly. You with move your eyebrow up and down. “aigoo, handsome guy” you whispered to her. She widened her eyes.

“Aniyo, I’m not her boyfriend. I’m just her friend.” he is shaking his head. “I’m Kim Himchan. Nice to meet you.” He bow slightly.

“Ah, I’m sorry. I’m Kang Kyonsang.” You bow to him.

“Kyonsang-a, with whom you were here?” she ask.

“I’m here with my brother.” You point at haneul who is looking around in western music side.

“okay I see. Ah, I though I have to find that in other store” she points to CD which you hold. “because you took the last one.”

“Okay.”

“See you later.”

“See ya.” You waved at her. When she out from the store, your brother is walk to you.

“Have you found it? I’m tired. Lets go home.”

“But I just found one. You promise me to buy 2 stuff for me.” You pouting your lips.

“Later, I’m really tired now. Later. I promise. I still have to study too.”

“Arasseo arasseo. Huh! Not fair, why you always use that excuse in this situation?” You said with  annoyed. Both of you went back to home.

 

 “ Aigoo” you throw your body to bed. You reach your phone from pocket. You look at the calander in your phone. It’s near the day your mom passed away. It’s been a long time from the last time you visited her grave. Because you was living in the dorm during middle school so it’s hard for you to leave the dorm. This year you are not living in dorm anymore so you will visit her. Back to incheon. You feel nervous all of sudden.  Besides your mom, you also miss your old friends. You wondering how have they been now, are the still live there, how they look like and etc. You are stand up and run to the living room. You sit beside your father.

“Appa, can I go to incheon next week? I want to visit eomma. And also…” you link your hands around his arm. “I want to visit my bang’s family. Can i?”

“Why you want to visit them all of sudden?”

“I just… miss them. It’s been a long time and I haven’t seen them since the day we moved here.” You set a sad face. “They might though, I forget them. They was so kind to me.” You pouting and hugging your leg. “please~ appa please~” you see him in puppy eyes.

“Okay… just go a head. They was helping us a lot back then.” He ruffle your hair.

“Asa~ gomawoyo appa~ my appa is the best!” you raise your tumbs up.

“aigoo, my daughter is so cute” he pinch your cheek.

 

[Kyonsang POV]

“Incheon I’m coming!” I’ve been waiting for this day for a week. I’m so excited to visit my hometown. I can’t stop smiling along the way.  This is first time you go to incheon by yourself.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. It was a message from kyoungjae oppa.

to : Kang Kyonsang

from : Kyoungjae oppa

jagi~ becareful, okay?

You smile when you read it. then

to : kyoungjae oppa

from : kang kyonsang

arasseo oppa. ^^ geokjeongma.

To : Kang Kyonsang

From : Kyoungjae oppa

Don’t look at the other guy! >__<

To : Kyoungjae oppa

From : Kang Kyonsang

Not promise. :P

Oppa, I will call you later. i have to go now.

Saranghae. ♥♥♥

I put my phone to my pocket and get off from the bus. The first destination is my mom grave. Then visit my old friend.kekekeke I will surprise them.

“Eomma, how have you been?” i put a flower bucket in her grave. “Eomma, I miss you. I’m sorry that i visit you just now. I’m a bad daughter, right? Eomma, now appa have a new wife. I also got an older brother and also little sister. But don’t worry eomma they are so kind to me. I like them. They are…. ” you telling her anything and finished it after 30 minute. “Eomma I think I have to go now. I will visit you again. Saranghaeyo eomma. I’m going now. take care eomma.” You give bow to her grave and walk away. Now next destination is bang family.

[Yongguk Pov]

I feel so lazy today. I feel like I don’t want to doing anything. I’m tired for studying. It make me depressed. Because of so much exam I can go underground. I have to study study and study.

“Eomma where is yongnam going?” I asked her.

“To the market.” She answered from the kitchen. Suddenly someone is ring the bell door. “guk-a, can you see who is that?”

“I’m coming” I walked to the door to see who is coming. A girl is standing in front of the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppa, long time no see.” She bows to me and smiles brightly. who is she? Her face looks familiar to me. Do I know her? To be honest she is cute.

====================================================================================

thanks for reading and don't forget to leave a comment ^^