One Day

Hello, it's me

 

Yongguk is sitting in his desk chair. He is staring at photos album when he was staring at all photo inside that album. He's flipping the page one by one and sometimes he is giggling. he flips the last page of the album. His attention is focusing on a picture. In the picture there are 3 kids was smiling brightly found it as Yongguk and Yongnam with a girl in the middle. The girl linked her hands to Yongguk and Yongnam. That picture was taken when yongguk was sat in 8 grade. It’s been 4 years after that picture was taken and also it’s been so long that he doesn’t meet that girl again. The girl who is he always take care about and play with, back then. She is the only girl that being close to him besides yongnam. He lost his contact with her after she moved to seoul. She just send him 1 letter then never send it again.

[flashback]

“Mwo?! You got contacted by soul connection? Waaah.. Daebakida!” said a girl with short hair so amazed and clapping cheerfully.“Yongnam oppa, isn’t that cool?! He should treat us ddeokbeokki.” Said that girl cheerfully to Yongnam. Yongguk just got a contacted by underground group “soul connection” after he post his rap into his mini homepage. He likes music since he was so young. He have a dream to be a good rapper. He also write his own rap lyric and post it in his mini homepage.

“Kyonsang’s right! You should treat us ddeokbeokki.” Yongnam agreed with what kyonsang said.

“Ya! Stop it, both of you is noisy. Why I have to treat you? I haven’t agreed to join with them.” He said and throw his body into bed.

“What are you talking about?” Yongnam asking. “That’s what you want, isn’t it? You want to be rapper, and they need a rapper. What are you waiting for? Just accept their offer. Hurry up!  Don’t regret it in the end if they found other person.” Yongnam adding. Kyonsang is nodding her head, means agreed with yongnam. Yongnam was right, he wants to be rapper but he still confused what kind music that he feels like to in. He is not sure that he can find kind of music that he wants to do in soul connection, but he also don’t want to miss this opportunity. He has been thinking about it before he tell this offer to his brother yongnam and his neighbor kyonsang.

“You think so?” Yongguk change his position from lie down into sit. Then asking to those people in front of him. “Geureomyo!!” Kyonsang answered.

“Okay, If you said so. I think I will try to do that” Yongguk finally make his decision. All of sudden his sister was called out from first floor. “Kyonsang-a!! Your father here to take you home.”

“Ye eonni! I’ll be there in a minute” she answerd half shout so yongguk’s sister can hear her. “Asa! Appa is coming home early today.” She said happily. “Oppadeul, I’m going home now. See you tomorrow and don’t forget to wait for me when you will go to school. Don’t leave me like today! Arasseo?!” She said in a threatening tone.

“Aish~ Arraseo… hurry up. Your appa is waiting” yongguk said and smacked her head slightly.

“YA!” she yelled. “good night yongnam oppa.” She said cutely to yongnam. “and good night babo gukkie” she sticked her tongue out to yongguk then running down to first floor.

“YA!! CALL ME OPPA! AND WHO DO YOU CALL BY BABO, HUH?!” Yongguk try to chase her but he’s late. Kyonsang house is next to Bang family’s house. She always in bang family house until her father is comeback from his work. Her father always left her into bang family because he doesn’t want to let her alone at home. She lives only with her father after her mother passed away 3 years ago. She really looks like her mother. She has big eyes like her mother. She is not really look like korean people because she is half Indonesian. Her mother is Indonesian and her father is korean. She always come to bang family house to play with yongguk and yongnam or Sleepover because her father not coming home. Bang family already considered kyonsang as their family.

A few days later school break is come. Bang family, Kyonsang’s family was going picnicked together. Kyonsang doesn’t look different. She doesn’t look cheerful like usually. She looks sad. The two boys was confused with her gesture. She didn’t look excited recently. When people asking “what happen” she will shaking her head, smiling and said “nothing”.

“hey what’s going on with you?” yongnam asking her. “Don’t you want to tell it to oppa?”

“aniyo. I’m okay. Don’t worry about me.” She said flatly. Her eyes focusing in camera that she hold in her hands. “Oppa let’s take a picture of us. Appa, help me to take a picture of us.” She ask as she run to her father. She run back to yongguk and yongnam and stand in the middle of them, then link her hands to yongguk and yongnam arms. Day by day passed she rarely come to bang family’s house. One day she comes with her father to bang’s house. Her father said that he is transferred to seoul, so they will moved to seoul. They will move to seoul the day after tomorrow. Kyonsang is crying and she said she doesn’t want to move to seoul. Bang family comfort her and said that she can come to their house when she is on school break. She looks so sad because she have to separate with her close friend.

The day after tomorrow is finally come. There so much furniture in front of kyonsang house and also there lots of people was back and forth in her house.

“Oppa thanks for being friends with me. I will not forget you.” She smiled. “here the photo of us that we took in the picnic.” She handed a map to yongguk.

“Sure. Find a good friend there too. Don’t cry to much again.” Said yongnam ruffled her hair.

“sure oppa.” She try to fix her hair. “gukkie oppa, you still owe me to buy me ddeokbeokki. You have to treat me if we meet again.” She giggling.

“okay… okay… I will. Aigoo.. all that you think is about food. No wonder that you got chubbier” yongguk pich her cheek.

“a..a..a..a that’s hurt. Babo oppa” she pouting her lips and rubbing her cheek in the same time. She looks so cute at that time. “oppa come closer” the two boys come closer two kyonsang. “now, lower your head” they do as she said. They lowering their head. Then she kiss their cheek after that giggling. “gomawo oppa. I’m going now” she waving her hands as she walks to the car.

[flashback end]

That memories make yongguk remember his promise to kyonsang that he will treat her ddeokbeokk. He is wondering how she looks like now. is she still remember him? Looking at photo album make him miss her. He closed the photo album then back to his computer in  the desk in front of him. His finger is pushing on the keyboard. He post something to his mini homepage.

Hey there, how are you?

Long time no see.

Do you still remember me?

Where are you now? I miss you.

Come see me, I want to pay off my promise.

To Be Continue

=====================================================================================================================

Hello here is the first chapter ^^ 

for this chapter i inspired by Boyfriend song

sorry for short chapter. i just can post it till here. cuz im not feeling well now.

i will post longer next time ^^

don't forget to surcribe and comment if you don't mind^^

thanks for reading anyway

*bow*