Here We Are

My Only One Eye-Smile, Ljoe

'Aisshh, jinjja paboya! That boy that bring me here.'
Sara deeply thinking who is Kai.'Go look outside, he's there' You said and push her to the window in her room. Sara looks outside and she laughs.

'Waeyo?'

'You know, Kai is Jongin. He's my cousin.I never call him as Kai, that's why i forgot his nickname.Mian'
'Ohh..He already told me earlier in the car. So, what bring he here?' You asked while Sara finished the last applying lipstick on your lip.
'He will accompany you to Ljoe's party. That's great, right?' Sara sits beside you on the bed.

'What? He will accompa ' Sara hush you and bring you in front of the mirror. 'See? You're pretty~'

 'you, ppali, Jongin is waiting you'
'Sara, you're not going with me ?' You showed your sad face and pout. Sara hugged you and whisper ' Just go before it's too late. And always remember that i always love you. You're always be my best friend.'

Tears start flowing slowly but Sara quickly wipe it.

'Sara, wae ?' You still didn't realize what's happening to Sara. You hug Sara back and broke the hug after a few minutes.You go outside and meet Kai.

You saw Kai was playing games on his phone and didn't notice that you're standing beside him. You clears your throat to gain attension, but he was so focused on his games.

'Kai..' You calls his name.

He looks at you. 'Yes, can i help you, miss ?'
'What?' You looked at him with confuse look.
'What what?How do you know my name? And what's your name ?' He asked you. What the hell are he talking about ?

'Of course i knew it. You told me your name, i'm you. Wae ? Didn't remember my name ?'
He stares at you; from head to toe. 'You're...you're so...'
'I'm so what ?'
'Nevermind, let's go now. Let me open the door for you.'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 You still standing there. In front of the gate. Like a fool. Holding present. For someone. Your crush. It's Ljoe.
'Yah' Kai pokes your body. ' Why you didn't go in ? This present for whom ?' He takes the present from your hand.
'Give it back' You shouted. 'What's inside? Tell me'

'Kai, it's for someone special. You can't just take it from me like that. Now give it to me'

'Oh, i see. What if i open this one?' He pointed at the present you made special for Ljoe and ran away. He goes in. You hopes that he will come back quickly. You're too scared to get in alone.
'Hey, come in, don't be so shy' You heard one voice behind you and he dragged you in. Then, you looks at his face. He winks sweetly to you. 'You must be new here. I'm Daehyun. '

'Oppa! What are you doing here ?' A girl came from behind and ! It's Naeun.