NOOOOOOOOO~!!!!!!!!!!

My Only One Eye-Smile, Ljoe

Nooooooooooo!

What ?

I don't wanna cut my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, i'm still at house; in my mum's room..

What am i thinking ???????

'Ding Dong'

It's maybe Sara! You quickly goes and open the front door and hug Sara. 'Sara, finally you're here,'

'Pardon ?'

You broke the hug and realized that the person that you hug isn't Sara, but a NAMJA!!

You started blushing. You looked at that boy and say hi.

'Hi, '

''Hi,'' he's reply to you.

''Who are you ? What are you doing here ?''

''I'm Jongin. Kim Jongin. But just call me Kai,'' then he smiles and look away.

*so damned sweet*

''Errm, I'm......'' Before you finish your word, Kai takes your hand and drag you into his car. Then he get in and both of you staring each other.

''Whe..where are we going?'' You asked.

He just smiles and wears the seatbelt for you.

''You know Sara?'' You nodded you head.

''She asks me to bring you to her house. Her sister isn't really in serious injured, but she can't leave the house.''

''Who is you to her?''

*SILENT*

''Who is you to her?'' You repeated the question.

''Me ?''

''Yup, you. Who else here ?''

He smirks.''You know what?''

''What?''

''We arrived'' And the car was stop. You removed the seatbelt and start heading to the house. Before you reach at the front door, you turn away and look at Kai.

''You're not come in ?''

He shooks his head.You opens the door without knocking, like always you do.

''Sara ?'' You're calling Sara.. ''I'm here!'' You heard Sara shouted from her room.

You quickly goes to her room and meet her.

''Sara, why you asked me to come here ?''

''Here, wear this dress'' She handed you a red short dress.

''It's yours? It's too short''

''Yahh, just wear it. Ppali, i will wear you make-up''

''Aniya, if i wear this, everyone can see my underwear. I'm shy''

Sara stares at you and drag you to her bathroom. ''Ppali, okay ? You will be late for Ljoe's party.''

You just realized about Ljoe's party and goes to Sara with that dress on your body.

''Wow, you're so hot. Come on, sit here. We need to hurry.''

You sit on her bed and Sara starts applying make-up on your face.

''Sara, who is Kai anyways?''

''Kai?''

 

SORRY~ I REALLY OUT OF IDEA.. DO COMMENT IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE :D