No Mood to Party

My Only One Eye-Smile, Ljoe

Naeun saw you and smile sarcastically. 

'What are you doing here ? You came? ' she looked at you with discontent. The man called Daehyun just looked you both.
'Why i can't come? All invited, right?' you said before stepping away. But Daehyun pull your hand and you dismissed it. 

'Naeun, who is she? Do you know her?' Daehyun asked Naeun. 'I am very familiar with the girl as she was.'
'Girl like her?' Daehyun ask, want certainty from Naeun. She smiled, and began a ridiculous story about you. Daehyun only heard, not sure to believe it or not.

-------------------------------------------

You still looking for Kai. After 10 minutes, you break. you sit on a bench at some distance from the crowd.

'Hi'

Someone greets you from behind.Then, you look back. 

'Ljoe?'

You're surprised that Ljoe that greets you from behind. 'Why do you look surprised?' He asked before sitting next to you. He grinned. 'Why are you sitting alone?'

Silence.

You still ignore the questions. You are still captivated by his presence next to you. He looked at you. 'Why are you staring at me like that ?'

'Sorry,I..I...'

'Hi you two' Kai came suddenly and you know that he will ruin everything. 

'Sorry, I had to go. Happy birthday ' You said to Ljoe before getting up and walking towards Kai. Running actually. You draw Kai and take off. 'Where's the gift?' You asked him. 'What gift? Oh, that gift. I have given it to Ljoe.'

'WHAT ?!!' Your eyes wide to him.

'I'm just kidding. Don't be too serious. The gift was there. I placed it..... Wait a minute, where is that gift?' He was looking for something on the ground.


'Already found it!Take it'  He gave it to you.

You pick it up and walk to the car. Honestly, you've lost the mood to continue partying.

'Hey, are you going? Do you sulk ?'

He walked hand in hand with you and pull your hand to stop you step.

'Let go of my hand !' You pull your hand but Kai's grip was stronger. He wants to hug you but you pushed him.

'Listen, you've ruined my mood and I want to go home.' You hold a taxi and go home. Not be willing to go out dressed like that again.

Kai just to see you go and said to herself, "Women always like that, sulk like .. '
He went into the car and drive back home Sara.

 

-------------------------------

Hi readers, I know ..

I was already too late to update this story, is not it?

Sorry.

However, please enjoy for a short update