AWKWARD GREETING

CALL ME OPPA!

 

'T.O.P what are you watching?'T.O.P didn't answer GD.GD leaned a bit to looked over.Apparently he's watching recap of last week Night After Night show through his smartphone.'Maybe he want to make revision bout the show,'thought GD.GD glanced at him that seems immersed with the show.Usually T.O.P will doze off when they done with their schedule like press conference for that day.

'No wonder he didn't answer me.'GD talked to himself when he realized T.O.P using earpiece.He looked to the front again,and leaned backward to rest his back.GD took out his PMP.When he's about to put on the earpiece,accidentally he saw T.O.P grinning from the corner of his eyes.Slowly he turned his head,just to see the bingoo of YG family being his self.

GD shook his head with a smile plastered his face.'Aigoo~~~bingoo T.O.P.I hope you can control yourself tomorrow.'

'So this is Uee that dumped Seungri?She's pretty.'

 

Loud cheered could be heard when MC introducing GD and T.O.P.All of Night After Night members get all excited,since it's not an easy thing to bring the top rappers in Korea to their show.However in the midst of the loud cheered and clapping,there's one person that getting nervous.

Uee looked at Daesung that mouthing toward her 'Noona.Relaxed.'Daesung's hand move as if he's pumping something with his bright smile.

The MC then take over the show by asking a few questions that they already provided.Uee just smiling and laugh along whenever the MC make fun of the duo.She laugh out loud when T.O.P tried so hard to make them laugh with his humour that still can't beat Daesung.They take turn to ask GD and T.O.P question,and when it come to Uee's turn,the latter widened her eyes.Daesung grinning while leaned back his head a bit.Teasing Uee.Just her luck,their PD became her savior.

'We'll take a break.'the PD says.Uee let out her deep sighed while looked down.

'Noona!'she jumped a bit at Daesung's wigging.She shot a glared to Daesung.Knows that he will .

'Wanna die?'suddenly Uee blurted.Daesung make his fake surprised expression while bite his hand.He then back to his teasing smile.

'Noona,you're face such a work of art when you're nervous.Way too funny.'scoffed Daesung while holding his laughter.

'Yah.Kang Daesung.Do you happen to know the word 'Nana?'immediately Daesung sit up straight.

'Eyy.You ain't fun noona.'mumble Daesung,however Uee heard it.

'You ain't fun too.Oh by the way,Daesung-ah.Help me a bit will you?'

Daesung turned to Uee with her slanted small eyes that grew bigger.'Help?About what?'he batted his eyelashes,that make Uee smiles.

'Later.When we start recording again.Can you take my turn?I don't think I can ask them anything.'

'Aigoo~~Noona.I know you will ask me about this.Don't worry.I'll help you.Kang Daesung is here noona.'

Uee frown while pouted.'Noona count on you Daesungie.We still have some time right?I need to go to ladies.'she push her chair a bit then stood up.

'Noona.'called Daesung.Uee turned to him and raised her eyebrows.Daesung form a smile.'Don't put too much make-up.'in instant Uee  hit his shoulder.

'Stop teasing me.'warned Uee before she walk away from Daesung.Daesung his shoulder.

'Aish that noona so violent.'he looked to his hyungs.His eyes wandered around.

'Eh,where is he?'

 

After he closed the tap,T.O.P looked at his self reflect in the mirror.Fixing,his silver hair.He then walked out of the gent's when his bussiness done.He walked at the hallway freely.Suddenly his phone ringing.Quickly T.O.P took it out before he reach the studio.

'Just a text message.'he frown when he saw Seungri's name pop out.Nevertheless he stop walking and read his maknae text message.

-little seunghyun-

hyung.it's me seungri.y u didn't tell me u'll goin' to that Night show something.anyway gud luck hyung.tell uee i say hi.

p/s:dun tell em' bout me hyung

'Good luck to me and say hi to Uee.Such a thoughtful maknae.'he grinned while he read his maknae text message.T.O.P walked to the studio,still,his eyes stick on his phone screen.He was about to reply Seungri message.Just then.

'I'm sorry,I'm sorry.'a woman apologizing after she bumped on to T.O.P.His phone almost kissed the floor if  other person didn't catch it for him.She then held out his phone.He looked up just to see a woman with a pair of round eyes gaze at him.

 

Uee walked out from ladies.She didn't bother to look up front,thinking there's no one at the hallway.She's busy wiping her dress that wet a bit after she washed her hand.Suddenly she bumped on to someone.With her sixth sense,she manage to catch  brand new cellphone from fell to the ground.Quickly she apologized while hand ovber the cellphone to it owner,know it's her fault and when she lookep up,she was stunned.

'Geez.I bump on to him.What a fool.'thought Uee.Once again she apologized while bowed.

'I'm really sorry T.O.P-sshi.I didn't..'

'It's okay.My fault too.'coolly T.O.P cut off.Uee then stared at T.O.P with her round eyes.Don't know what to say.

'Wow.This is totally first.No one ever looked at me right into my eyes like she did.'thought T.O.P.Quickly T.O.P blink several time.

'Shall we?'being the gentleman,T.O.P let Uee walked in front of him.Uee nodded and start walking,head to  the studio.

'Err..Uee-sshi.I need to make a call.You may go first.'says T.O.P.Uee nodded then she excuses herself.

T.O.P let out deep sighed after Uee dissapear.

'Certainly first.'he leaned against the wall.'I need to call Seungri.'without wasting any minute,his finger ran on the button,searching for Seungri's number.

 

 

The whole spectators and crew were laughing when T.O.P shared his experience in acting,and how he managed to obtain an award in acting field.

'Can you act it out T.O.P-sshi?'demanded Jae Dong so sudden.Maybe he's curious how it looks like.The spectators applaused to encourage him.T.O.P stood up.

'Let's have Uee as your partner.'suggest Jae Hoon.Uee widened her eyes.Couldn't believe his request.She turned to Daesung,while clutching her dress.She clencehed her teeth with a death glare.

'Is this what you mean by help me?'they telepathy.Daesung shook his head nervously.

'No noona.I didn't.'still telepathy.

'Uee-sshi.'Jae Hoon called her once again.Daesung gave her signal.Encourage her to go.Uee then stood up and walked to  the stage.She's standing far away from T.O.P.

'Can you say that 'do you want to be my girlfriend' with that walk?'immediately Uee blushing.Awkwardly Uee laugh.

'T.O.P-sshi,do you know Uee personally?'their MC Tak Jae Hoon asking.T.O.P smiles a bit.

'Today is the first time I see her in real life.'bluntly T.O.P gave his answer,which cause laughter among them and Uee for sure.

To lessen their awkwardness quickly Uee bowed and held out his hand to greet T.O.P.Happily T.O.P walked up to Uee and shook hand with her.Awkwardly they greet each other.

'Uee-sshi,are you older than him?'ask Jae Hoon.

'I'm not.'strictly Uee replied.She don't want any misunderstood.Jae Hoon turned to T.O.P.

'You're older than her?'ask him again.

'Yes.'he look at Uee with a smile on his face.'I'm oppa.'

'You're the oppa?Try say 'call me oppa.'once again Jae Hoon command made Uee nervous,while T.O.P enjoy that moment.He look straight in to Uee's eyes,while Uee try her best to dodge it.

At first he hesitant,then he blurted it arrogantly.'Call me oppa.'his thick voice fiil in the studion before it fill with laughter.Uee cover her laugh from burst with her fist.

'T.O.P-sshi,do it again with rhytm.'

Nevertheless he move on with his additional script when he see Uee just smiling and keep avoiding form looking at him.'You,how dare you fold your arms.'he pointed to Uee that folding her arms.While chuckle,Uee unfold her arms and put it down.She just smiling to hide her nervousness.

'I'm just kidding.'says T.O.P to make Uee more comfortable.

'Again,again.'demanded Jae Hoon.Then the studion went silent when Jae Hoon give the cue.T.O.P started to reduce the gap between him and Uee using his rhythm walks.He's head shake a bit as if he's drunk.He stared down at Uee.Others laughing at him and his walks.

'He's doing good.'commented Jae Hoon while clapping.

When he realized gap between him and Uee not more than a metre,he act it out again.'Call me oppa.'with his serious stared T.O.P said it.Quickly Uee covered her face,know that her face will be red from so much laugh.

They then back to their spot.As Uee took her seat,she notice Daesung were grinning at her.

'What?'she snap Daesung.

'You're happy aren't you?'he started to teased,unfortunately his tease make him earn a kick from Uee.He groaned.

'Why I sat besides her.'murmur Daesung while rubbe his leg.

 

 

i'm sure next chapter will be the end.kekeke.sorry for the long wait.i can't find  the right time to update.i'm quite happy writing bout this two.thank you to my subscribers that keep encourage me.i'll do my best for the next chapter.fighting.xoxo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'