DAESUNGIE UEE NOONA'S ANGEL

CALL ME OPPA!

BINGOO TOP~~AND BLANK UEE~~I APPROVED

'Noona!'yelled the person that is on the other line excitedly.Uee pull her phone a bit.She shook her head with a smile crept on her face.

'Yes Daesungie~~You don't have to yelled that loud.What's up?'Uee asked the young man intention for calling her early in the morning.Luckily she just came back from gym,or else she won't pick up her phone at all.Daesung were singing a trot song when Uee asked him.

'Kang Daesung,stop singing.You and Nana really should get married.Come on,I'm sure you didn't call noona just to sing a song.'she really like Daesung that full of wittiness.

They became closer after they met on Family Outing where she got labeled as a dumb girl when she's stuck with dumb and dumber brother during breakfast section.Soon when she know Daesung will be one of the fixed member of Night After Night show,their friendship getting stronger and they always catch up with each other.

She can hear Daesung let out his teasing laughing.Uee can sense,that Daesung call her for something really important.

'Noona.You better wear something nice tomorrow night.'said him with his silly tone.

'Kang Daesung you better tell me what are you up to.Or I will tell Nana you like her.'she threaten Daesung,immediately Daesung stop laughing.He faked a cough.

'Okay I will tell you.But,promise me you won't tell Nana.'out of no where Daesung pleading to Uee.This time Uee burst her laugh,when she see Nana walked out from her room with her sleepy face.Daesung getting panick.

'Noona.I'm serious.Don't tell her noona.Please~~~.'

'I'll think about it.Now tell me what are you going to tell me.'command Uee.

Daesung cleared his throat first before he tell Uee something that should be a surprise.'Tommorrow night.Our guest will be GD and T.O.P hyung.'he said.Uee nodded.

'Okay.Tell me more.'calmly Uee says.Daesung was taken aback by Uee's response.

'Noona.You didn't hear me?It's T.O.P hyung that will be at our show.'he repeat again,and emphasized T.O.P name.Like a hurricane crashed onher,Uee eyes getting wider.She just realised what Daesung mean.

'Kang Daesung,you're not kidding aren't you?'

'Aigoo noona.You spaced out just now?Yes.GD and T.O.P hyung.Because of that I ask you to we-'

'Why you didn't tell me earlier Kang Daesung?'

Stratled Daesung was cut off and he was surprised by Uee's voice that rose in a split second.He know that Uee will reacted like that when it's related to his bingoo hyung.It's all started when he caught Uee used T.O.P as his cellphone wallpaper and he notice Uee always humming to T.O.P rap part in my heaven song.Since then he sense Uee had crush on his bingoo hyung.

'What should I wear.I don't have anything nice or new.Oh my god..'Uee went back and forth in the living room.

'Noona.Just wear something comfortable.I know hyung very well.'

'I got it.I need to be prepare right away.Thanks Daesung.'

'Noona wait.You won't tell Nana aite?You promise me.'

'I said  I'll think about it.'Uee teased Daesung,which make Daesung whinning like others After School member.

'End of discussion.I'll think about it.'she hang up right away.She want to punish Daesung.

'Oh.I need their help.Guys help me.'she yelled as she went toward each of her member room.

 

'Yah Daesung.I heard you talking about me.'suddenly T.O.P appeared behind Daesung.Daesung was so surprised that he almost drop his cellphone.He put his cellphone close to his chest,with a relief sigh.

'Hyung,you shouldn't scared me like that.'Daesung exaggerating his surprised.'I'm not talking about you hyung.I said I will be on top someday.Don't misunderstand me.'he formed his eye smile.

 

THE NIGHT OF NIGHT AFTER NIGHT

 

'Jungah unnie.You think I'll be fine?'with her trembling voice Uee facing Jungah.Being the mother of After School,she know her daughters well.

'You'll be fine.Trust me,just don't stutter much.'she patted Uee's shoulder.

'Kim Yoojin~~'Uee facepalm when she heard her leader's voice.'Crap.'she thought.

'Kim Yoojin.Don't stress out yourself.'Kahi sit on the bed and folded her leg.Uee pouted at Kahi's words.Then Bekah also enter her room.Her bright smile completely take over her face.

'Uee unnie,send my regard to GD oppa.'the happy virus said happily.Kahi also smiling.

'Me too.It's been a long time since last I met him.By the way your mad e a right choice.Your dress look nice on you,elegant but simple.Go grab him.Auumm.'Kahi finish her sentence with a claw gesture.Uee rolled her eyes.

'Unnie.It's not like I'm going on date.'

'I know.But this is your chance Kim Yoojin.'

'Okay.Let's drop the subject.You'll be just fine Uee.Brace yourself girl.'Jungah in to stop Kahi from teasing Uee.Uee breath in and out for a few times when Jungah asked her to do so.

'Okay.I'll be going unnie.'she let out deep sighed.

'Fighting unnie!'cheered Bekah when Uee reached the main door.Others member that gather at lliving room were stared at them with a questionable look when they heard Bekah cheered on her.

'Fighting Kim Uee.'Kahi also held up her fist to cheer on her.Uee nodded before she closed the door.

'What's going on appa?'Kahi's favourite daughter came out from kitchen and clingy on her arm.

'It's adult's matter.'replied Kahi.

'We're adult too.'with full of chip,Lizzy also in.

'I know what happen~~`'suddenly master of trolling spoke.She lift her face from the script that she held with a teasing smile.

'Uee my roommate.I know exactly.'Jooyeon smiles.

'Tell me Jooyeon unnie.'Lizzy turned to Jooyeon that sat on the couch.

'You're curious?'asked Jooyeon with her trolling facial expression.Both Raina and Lizzy nodded.Jooyeon held her right hand,she then make her eyes smaller.

'Give me 50 cent.'she imitate one of Gag Concert gag.Automatically Raina slap her hand.

'Unnie,stop playing around.I don't want to know anymore.'Raina turned to the television again.

 

I guess I'm really in a good mood.Bekah unnie tweet will be my mood boaster for the rest of this week.kekeke.i told ya i'll make it as multi shot.I don't know why i write about dae and nana.i just thought that someone like nana that cold,charismatic need a witty man like daesung.hahahaha.i know it doesn't make sense at all.