And Then He Came

The Courage (will that ever come?)

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

And then the thing I was afraid of happening
Someone come into your life
And I could see from the light of your eyes
That you fell in love with him

My heart is hurt....
I feel that God is so unfair
Why did he the person that you love?
I'm the first one who see you
and fall in love with you, not him

 

But I realized it's all my fault
My fault I never had the courage

Even just to say hi
I've been lost without a fight

I've lost even before the game starts
 

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

4 July 2006


At that time, as usual like the other days I was busy looking at you on this bench. I smile when you smile. Until someone is blocking my view. Wait he's a boy, 'hey what would he’s doing? Why did he come to you? 'I saw him smile and say hello. You smile back and say hello to him. Then he held out his hand to you, then you reached his hand. And you smile again akh he was just pisses me off. because he can see your beautiful smile from a close distance.


He was sitting on a bench that you beloved. Then the two of you starting to talk, I can’t hear what the two of you are talking about but my heart heat when i see you smiling and laughing with him.


The following days you never come here alone again, now you're always with him. Not just to this place but to school (you and him goes to the same school, he was your senior. I hope i was also goes to the same school as you) to cafes, malls, bookstores, movie theaters and other favorite places, you guys are also often to come to each other house. You and him become really close to each other. At that time, my heart hurts to see you always with him, my heart hurts to know the fact that you apparently fall in love with him.


"Why? Why do you love him? Why not me? And I'm the first who know you and fall in love with you? Why the person you love isn’t me Kim Hyuna? "
 

"Why are you so unfair to me God? You used to take my little sister, and now what? Why did you make her fall in love with someone else? Why not me the person she loves?" I kept screaming and crying in the middle of heavy rain which flushed the park. Parks that made me find her, made me fall in love with her. But in this park too, I saw her find someone else, someone she loved.


"Why do you make me find her when she's not in destined for me? Why make me even love her if in the end she loves someone else?" I kept complaining to God. Seemed like God so happy playing with me.


"Yeri-ya what should oppa do? Oppa has found the girl that oppa love, but she loves someone else. Ottokhae Yeri-ya? please, tell me what should i do now? ottokhae?" I really didn't know what to do now.


But eventually I realized it was not God who was playing. But this is all my fault. I never dared to express my feelings to her, or just to make her notice me. If only from the beginning I make a move to her maybe everything wouldn’t be like this. Instead, I give up first. It's all my fault indeed.

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

When I see you smile and laugh with him
At that time I throw away all my dreams to have you
I will only be happy when you're happy
Although I am not the person who is at your side

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

Yes, now I realize that I do not deserve to have you. I didn’t even dare to say hi to you, then how can I protect you and make you happy. That boy seems like a good boy, maybe he can make you happy and protect you well. Because you always look so happy when you are with him. ‘Yoon Doojoon I entrust her to you. Please make her happy.’ Sound the voice of my heart.

"I'm happy to see you happy. Although actually, I hope the one who makes you happy was me."

****************************** ^ _ ^ & ^ _ ^ ************* *****************

I’ve update again :) sorry yesterday i’ve been busy tweeting about BTOB 1st Anniversary :)

How was the 3rd chapter? Doojoon finaly make appereance J but he didn’t talk at all :D

Like always, sorry for a lot of grammar mistake :(

Thanks for reading :) and subscribe if you like :)

Don’t hesitate to drop a comment :)

A big thanks to Angelnikki760 :) Thanks for your comment :) it really made my day and give me spirit to keep write :) thanks :)