Secret Admirer + Stalker

The Courage (will that ever come?)

 

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

Since then I started watching you
Since then I started admire you
And that's when I realized
That I began to love you

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

25 May 2005

I can’t explain it but it’s like there was something that drew me to continue to look at her. At that time, my heart who always have been broken and messy, starting to change become comfortable. Just looking at her makes me forget about my little sister for a while. Just by looking her made ​​my heart beat so fast, a thousand times faster than it’s suppose to be. Just by looking at her my empty heart is filled with something, I don’t know what the feeling is.
 

But for sure I want to keep looking at her, I can’t take my eyes off of her. Could it be ...? No way. This may be just a momentary feeling that can disappear quickly. But the longer I looked at her the bigger this feeling. That's when I realized this girl has changed my heart. This girl has made ​​me fall in love to her. Yeah, now I'm convinced that I began to love her.

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

I always watching every single move you make
I always trying to find out all about you
But I never dared to approach you
I can only look at you from a distance

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

29 June 2006

Now I have rediscovered an interesting place. Sitting on this bench, look at the girl. Time had passed so quickly. A year had passed since the first time I saw her. The girl had made me accept the fact that my sister has died, now I never cry over the death of my sister anymore. Now, i always smile because of her. I can’t pass a second without thinking about her. She also had to restore my spirits that were once lost, now She is the source of my spirit.
 

After that day I always come to this place to see her. It seems until this day she doesn’t noticed that during a year there was a boy who always looked at her, watching his movements, followed her wherever she went, to find out all about her. And love her without ever even tried to say hello.


I didn’t dare say hello to her, let alone say I love her. I was afraid if I said it to her I would lose her. She definitely will be scared of me. Who wouldn’t, if someone who you didn’t even know existed in this world suddenly approach you and say that he love you, he even know every single thing about you. She would be tell me to get away from her life. I've lost my lovely little sister so I didn’t want to lose her. I didn’t want to experience losing someone who important in my life again. Just better this way. I can still love her, even though can’t have her. This is more than enough. Although i can’t deny the fact that I really want to have her to stay by my side. But what can i do, the courage never come. This way is enough.

******************************^_^ & ^_^******************************

 

I’ve update again :) sorry for the short update tough :(

How was it? Sorry if I make a lot of grammer mistake :)

Sorry if it’s didn’t come out as you expected :(

Thanks for reading my awfull story :) and subscribe if you like :)

Don’t hasitate to drop a comment :) even if it's a critic :)

it will made my day :)