CHAPTER 2: The first meeting/ The first episode

The Virtual Couple

 

A/N: hey guys, so you know some chapters I’ll write would be like an episode or what happens in that episode of WGM and some chapters would be like their BTS. Uhm, it’s kinda hard to explain. I just hope you understand it. And by the way, this is my first fic and if you have some suggestions and you think I have something to improve in or something I did wrong, just comment and I’ll gladly accept it.

 

Italicized- is what their thinking in that moment

_________________________________________________________________________

 

WGM episode 1: Leader couple

 

[wondergirl’s dorm]

 

“unnie, you received a mission card.” Sohee said.

“eh? Let me see.”

 

Mission Card:

 

  Congratulations to the newly weds!!

A stroll around the park would be perfect for your first date as newly wedded couple but first follow the pink ribbons found in the park and it would lead you to your other half.

  Enjoy~!!!

 

“the park? Wah! That would be nice.” Sunye awed

“Unnie, enjoy this day. FIGHTING!!” Sullim cheered her on and so did the other girls.

“So, I’ll be going now girls. Wish me luck! Bye!”

 

 

[ Gd already in the park ]

 

“So I’ll just wait here. When is she coming?” he said to himself while swinging himself on the swing.

 

MCs: wah! So Gdragon is her husband?! Oh my gosh this would be a hit!!!

The MCs excitedly said.

MC1: They look good together!

MC2: omo! I’m jealous of her, her husband is GD.

 

 

[ meanwhile: sunye at the other end of the park ]

 

“so, here I am” she said to herself. She read again the mission card for her assurance on what to do. She realized that she has to follow the pink banners leading to her ‘husband’.

‘pink banners? Where?’ the PDs realized that she was kinda lost so they pointed her to a pink banner hanged on a light pole. ‘oh! That one.’  She bowed and thanked the PD.

 

She followed every banner there is that leads to her husband. The last banner stated “Go and search on the playground and you shall find him there.” As she read the words on the banner, her heart started to thump really fast and you could really feel the nervous aura around her.

 

 

MCs: omo! Omo! She’s nervous!

 

She nervously walked around the playground searching for her husband but she failed. But, not until she saw a man sitting on an abandoned swing set. Her body stiffened and eyes widened when realization struck her that that man sitting could be her ‘husband’…. And she was right.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

He was sitting peacefully on one of the swing when he realized someone sit on the other swing. He was not nervous at all not even a little bit. Ok, maybe he was nervous a little since they haven’t seen each other for a long time.

 

He slowly turned his head to the side but was surprised knowing it wasn’t Sunye. It was a just little girl enjoying herself sitting on the swing while eating her lollipop. He released a small sigh for he thought it was his ‘wife’.

 

Moments later, the girl left the swing and it was now vacant. He heard footsteps going towards him from his back. He thought maybe it would just be another child that wants to play on the swing but he was wrong.

 

There he saw in front of him a woman that looks like an angel with her white dress. He smiled at her when he saw she was beaming a large smile.

 

“So, are you my husband?” she asked.

“I think so, since there are no other idols around here. You have no choice but to pick me instead.” He cheekily said.

 

 

 

“I think so, since there are no other idols around here. You have no choice but to pick me instead.” He cheekily said.

 

 ‘oh my gad, he hasn’t changed a bit. He’s still the same Jiyong oppa I know.’

 

“hahaha, I guess I have no choice.” She replied wittily and sat on the swing beside him.

“So are you surprised that I’m your virtual husband?”

“Yeah, I am surprised.”

“You, were you surprised?” she continued.

“No, not really. I already knew you’ll be my ‘wife’. That’s the reason I accepted the offer to be in we got married.” He replied but mumbled the last sentence but, it was audible enough to hear.

 

‘WHAT? Did I hear it correctly? He accepted the offer because of me? Awh- nah~ maybe it’s just a joke or maybe it’s just for filming.’

 

She replied with a shy smile pretending she didn’t hear the last part but, surely enough all her pretending ended when GD noticed her already red cheeks.

 

MCs: OMO! OMO! She’s blushing~!!!!

MC1: who wouldn’t? Gdragon surely can make a girl blush easily.

 

“Are you blushing?” Gd asked with a wide grin plastered on his face.

“I am not!blush” she replied defensively as she covered her face with her hands so that the camera won’t catch her blushing like hell.

“Wah! You are blushing!” Gd replied as he tried to tug her arms trying to see her face that’s severely blushing at that moment.

 

 

 

BLACKROOM INTERVIEW:

 

PD: What was your honest first reaction when you knew he was your husband?

 

Sunye: Honestly? I was happy, really. I was shocked when I saw him though cause I didn't expect it to be him.

 

PD: How did you feel when he said that you’re the reason he accepted the WGM offer?

 

As soon as she heard the question the PD asked her, she suddenly blushed again remembering what GD said. She took a while before answering the question but replied honestly.

 

Sunye:  blushI was happy. Who wouldn’t be? Knowing I was his reason to be in wgm made my heart really flutters with joy.

 

 

PD: Did you really mean it when you said that she was the reason you accepted the offer?

 

Gd smiled before answering….kekekeke

 

GD: Of course I meant it. We were already friends before so I thought, her being my virtual ‘wife’ would be fun(?). And I just kinda wanna . Kekeke ^.^

 

 

 

After that sweet moment the two decided to go to a near bye restaurant to eat their lunch. It was a Ramen house where a lot of students go but, it was a week day so there are not a lot of people in sight. In short, not a lot of people will recognize them and less chaos.

 

They sat on a table with two chairs and waited for the waiter to ask for their orders. They stared each other for a while not saying a single word.

 

 

 

‘errm, this is getting awkward.’ Gd thought.

 

“So Gd-ssi-“  she started but Gd cut her off

“Just call me Jiyong oppa or oppa is good.” He said with his killer smile.

“ah, neh~ oppa, how are you and bigbang doing this past few years? I don’t know a lot of happenings in the kpop scene since we were promoting in the US.”

“oh, we just finished our korean promotions 2 weeks ago.”

“2 weeks ago? Aren’t you tired?” she asked with concern

“Ani, I’m ok. I’m not that tired.” He replied trying to sound that he is not tired at all even though he is. VERY TIRED.

“but oppa, promise me you’ll rest and be healthy always.” She sincerely said.

“Ok, I promise.smiley” He said with a smile plastered on his face knowing that his ‘wife’ is really concerned of his well being.

 

 

 

Preview for the nest episode:

 

After their first meeting, where will the Leader couple headed next?

 

 

“Seeing her being hurt made me realized from that day onwards, she will be my responsibility and I won’t let her be hurt again” Gd.

 

 

Author's note:

Omo! what happened? why was she hurt?

Next chapter will reveal it all

Also, next chapter (episode) will be the continuation of their first meeitng.