CHAPTER 1: Plans

The Virtual Couple

 

Sigh~ after 5 months all of bigbang’s promotions have already ended. I’m very happy I’ll be receiving my well deserved break. Gd thought.

 

“Yah! Hyung! You’re spacing out again.” The maknae said

“oh~ what is it that you want?”

“Yang sajangnim is calling you, he said he has something to talk to you about.”

“Ok.” Gd replied

 

YG’s office:

“Jiyong, you’re here. Come have a seat, I have something to talk to you about.” YG said

“Ah, neh, what is it?”

“Since you guys finished your promotion, you’ll be in we got married.” YG said straight forwardly.

“WHHAAAT??” he said shocked.

 

‘We got married? Ugh! I thought I’ll be having my long awaited break.sad He thought.

 

“Yes.” YG simply answered

“WHY? WITH WHO?”

“Cause I think, fans will loose interest in bigbang if you’ll be missing in the kpop ‘scene’ for a long time. Fans these days have been very demanding and easily loose interest in a group even though they’re very famous already.” YG explained.

“Yeah, I forgot.”

“At least filming we got married will be like a break ‘cause you’ll have someone to be with and you can be very affectionate with your ‘wife’ without causing a scandal.” “It’s a win win situation” YG continued.

“So, who is she?” he asked vey curiously.

“She’s …………. Sunye.”

“Sunye? Wondergirl’s sunye? They’re back from their US promotions?”

“Yeah, they just came back. At least you already know each other.”

“Yeah, yeah.” He replied quite happy for he’s already friends with her and it wouldn’t be that much awkward.

YG replied with a contented smile for Gd already agreed with his plan.

“So does she know I’ll be her virtual husband?” gd asked.

“No. she doesn’t know. Only you know.”

“Oh.” Gd replied with a wide grin.

 

Gd and YG CEO continued their conversation about the plan and some other details as to when and where the first meeting will occur.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s been a week since wondergirl’s came back from the US and wondergirls will have their meeting later for their long awaited comeback plans and it’s preparations. Sunye being the leader has a lot more responsibilities than the other members but she’s ready to accept it all.

 

The meeting:

 

After settling their comeback plans, it’s now time to talk about other plans such as variety appearances, brand new cfs to film and other matters.

 

“Sunye-ssi, you’ll be appearing in a variety program a month before your comeback” JYP said. “You guys haven’t been in the ‘scene’ for quite a while now and this will be a great start for your comeback, it’s like a gift for your fans that have waited for so long.” He continued.

“Ah, neh~ so what variety program will it be?” she asked.

“We got married.”

“We got married? That show where you’ll have to be virtually married to another idol?surprise

“Yeah, that’s the one.” JYP replied.

“Wah! You’re so lucky! You’ll have a husband.” The other girls said with jealousy.

She just replied with a shy smile to the other girlssmiley.

“So are you in?” JYP asked.

“Yeah, sure I’m in.” she replied. She accepted it knowing that the others depend on her for a successful comeback and this is a big part of it and knowing that there’s nothing to loose having a virtual husband.

“soooo, who will be my virtual husband?”

“It’s a secret, you’ll know when you meet him on the first day of filming.” JYP replied.

“Oh, ok.” She replied but deep in her she’s very curious to who her ‘other half’ will be.

 

The meeting went smoothly, ended late in the night and everybody already left. Sunye in the other hand is still deep in thoughts about being in we got married. Will this be a good idea? Who will be my ‘husband’? How will the fans react to this? I hope I will be comfortable with him… these questions keep repeating itself in her head.

 

“Unnie, hurry up. Our van has already arrived.” Sohee said which woke her from her trance.

“Ah, neh~” she replied.

“Unnie, is there something wrong? Oh, is it about that we got married thing?” Sohee asked.

“Neh.frown” She replied with worry in her tone.

“It’s ok, unnie. Everything’s gonna be alright. Just don’t fall in love with your virtual husband.” She reassured her but joked at the last part.

“hehehe, of course not.” She said assured.

 

‘I won’t fall in love with him right? HAHAHA! What was I even thinking? Of course I won’t fall for him, he’s just gonna be my “virtual husband” who ever he is. No feelings, we just have to pretend’ She thought.

 

“Whatever happens happens.” She mumbled to herself.

 

 

Author's note:

so how is it so far? Let me know what you guys think!

next chapter will be the first wgm episode of the leader couple.

Hope this fanfic is interesting enough for you to subscricbe.

bye~