11

Benefits, Love, Contract

CL's POV

 

Saturday night for me is in the office busy with whatever the financial reports, stocks indexes, and everything related to W-O-R-K-S. Or, a free heavenly saturday night for me is sleeping earlier than ever and the me-time to collect all the energies again before dispose them for W-O-R-K-S again on the next week. 

 

Tonight is different. 

 

Saturday night for Lee Chaerin for the first time change into something special -I borrow my Eomma's words- Eomma said yesterday that this saturday night will be so extremly different and change my life. OH YES OF COURSE. My father is taking me for granted. DANK! Forgive me, Appa. 

 

I suddenly remember Christina Aguilera's answer on an  interview, "It's always nerve-wracking when you're hosting 'Saturday Night Live.' You either sink or swim."

 

SO INTO ME!!!

 

It seems like I'm gonna have a saturday night live reality show now, and I got extremly nerve-wracking.. I'd better go sink or swim in the middle of artic ocean now!!!! 

 

"Eomma, can we go back home?"

 

Eomma lauged, "Baby.. you're as pretty as Cinderella.. and you gonna go home after all?"

 

"I'm nervous.. Please, we need to go home.."

 

Eomma looked pity me. OH.. EOMMA... PLEASE... HELP ME....

 

Appa stops the car. 

 

Turn back please.. turn back.. turn over...

 

But just stops.

 

"We arrived.." Appa said as he opens the door and go outside the car. Appa opens Eomma's door and I open mine myself. 

 

Here I am. With my family (sins Halin, because she has schedule to have dinner with her boyfriend's family). 

 

Each steps I made, I feel like I'm gonna die in an inch. I only live once. My life will be ended soon. 

 

Appa rang the bell.

 

The door opened. 

 

SHOCKINGLY. I DIE. I DIE. 

 

What the hell is he doing here..?????????

 

"Lee Chaerin-ssi?" he said.

 

"Apolo..." I said bated. 

 

"You two know each-other?" Eomma asked me. I have no answer. How can I explain that the man standing in front of us now is the same man ..... MY CLIENT.... KWON JIYONG!

 

"Please.. come inside..." I hear Jiyong invite my family to come inside the house. Appa and Eomma walk inside but I freezed. I still can't belive this all. 

 

"Don't you come in?"

 

"I want to go home..." I take a step back and he takes two steps into me. 

 

APOLO!!!!

 

"Why?"

 

"I must be in my dream..."

 

"Chaerin?"

 

"I go home..." I swear I'm ready to run but Jiyong's hand stop me. I stay still standing up without any strength. 

 

He hugs me. 

 

"Please... go inside...." he whispered. I CAN'T STAND WITH THIS. 

 

-XXX-

 

So.... this is the problem. 

 

Jiyong needs me as his savior. I need to become his wife for a year so that he can ameliorate his image into a gentle good man because after Minji's case spread out everyone suspected him as a bad boy ever, and even worse. 

 

I AM HIS SAVIOR! How good is that? So far, we have a good near to bad relationship because whenever we meet and talk it always ended with us fighting each other. See? But I have to be honest to myself that I think about him -more than I want to recognized- I'm insane.. Yes.. I think so. 

 

Kim Doo Ri Ahjumma, Jiyong's mother told me everything from her perspective. 

 

I haven't heard any from Jiyong. 

 

I'm curious. 

 

I bet this all Kim Ahjumma's plan and not Kwon Jiyong's. Poor him. AH NO NO  NO!! POOR ME!! I have to spent a year of my life become a wife of those kind of man. BAD!

 

But pretty funny. 

 

GOD!

 

Now even hours after the dinner, I still think about it. On the bed, my insomnia disease again come, plus this heavy burden on me. I want to help Jiyong but if the one I will help doesn't want any help, then I'll look like a dumb. So, I can't do anything before Jiyong asks me himself. 

 

I have to talk to someone. 

 

BOM UNNIE!

 

Texted...

 

To : Corn corn unnie

From : Baby Chae

 

UNNIE!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT? KWON JIYONG better known as GDRAGON is gonna be my fiance soon. YES! HE IS THE SON OF KIM AHJUMMA. 

 

Sent.

 

Beep

 

To : Baby Chae

From : Corn Corn unnie

 

BLESS YOU BABY!

 

What? Bless me? 

 

To : Corn Corn unnie

From : Baby Chae

WHY???

 

Sent

 

Beep

 

To : Baby Chae

From : Corn Corn unnie

He is good to you. And bless you because so many girls outside there wants to be Kwon Jiyong's wife...

 

I ask to the wrong person. Bom unnie is on Jiyong's side. Oh... don't I have just a supporter? Why am I so bad????!!!!

 

-XXX-