12

Benefits, Love, Contract

GD's PoV

 

I don't believe this. It was the time when I opened the door and for the first time I was sculpting like a fool just saw the mix of Beyonce and Rihanna's body in one. Y - ELEGANT- EXTRAVAGANT. Even until now ... after hours she went home.. after I ride to my own house and left my mother.... I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

 

"Lee Chaerin-ssi?" 

 

That was the most ridiculous question ever! OF COURSE SHE IS LEE CHAERIN! I still can remember every inch of the curve of her body which I should admit is priceless! How many women outside there want to have a s line body shape like her? HOW MANY MEN OUTSIDE THERE DARE TO IMAGINE HER BODY IN THEM. 

 

!

 

I can't marry her. 

 

Include the fact that I go out of my mind everytime she's around me. Imagine! In the urgent seconds moments when she wanted to run away from these all the only thing I did was hugging her! MANG... How stupid I was! With this I don't think I can marry her with the written contract that we will not have any life, no love in our married, just taking benefits each other. OKAY, erratum -- me is the one who take the benefits -- i think. 

 

It's seriously bad. WORST EVER. I still hope that the great woman my mother want to be my wife for a year is not LEE CHAERIN. NO NO NO!!! 

 

Wait.. now I feel so bad. Because I was so shock with the fact, I didn't talk with her during the dinner. She must be feeling unwell with that. Now I feel like a ruffian. SONUVA! Why do I think too much about her? WHY? 

 

Distracted. I feel distracted. 

 

I really need to go sleep now. I do. Okay Jiyong... Let's sleep. And dream of her.. Lee Chaerin in dark blue dress from MSGM which exhibit too much of her s and don't forget about the S line shape body. The beautiful crescent eyes she has whenever she smiles. Her flushed cheeks by the moonlight in the night sky. Her delicate hands that can drive me crazy. 

 

!

 

LEE CHAERIN!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?

 

-XXX-

 

I smoke. In fact I have left these habbits long time ago but I give up now. I need these. Smoke. As the smoke soared I hope all my troubles gone with it as well. I wish. I remember the first time my mother found me smoked with all my circle friends group, she got mad at me. AND I WAS HAPPY. I live my life to make mother become crazier and crazier with my behaviors. I enjoyed that. Then I knew from my sister, Dami noona,. that this -smoke- can kill me. AH NO... IT KILLS ME. So I stopped. 

 

I'm inhaling the smoke. As the smoke comes inside my body I hope every concord can go inside my body. I wish. Can this smoke kills me now directly? I need super extra fast responses. I need to die. Before this troubles kill me. I'd better die with everything other than this stupid jokes called netizens, and Minji, and match-making-married. 

 

Ah... Lee Chaerin. I think I can ask her to kill me instead. It would be beautiful. WONDERFUL.. 

 

"You smoke?" The beautiful voice heard. I look at her eyes. She seizes my cigarette. I can see her y lips moves said something about a rule about smooking in her office that I have just broken. Even from this side she looks beautiful and I can't marry her because I can't promise not to break her into pieces. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong did you hear me?" she said. Oh yeah, I forget the purpose why I am here, in her office, waiting for her since 12 o'clock and missed my lunch time. Her personal assistant said that she had a sudden important meetings with clients and so I have to wait until 2 o'clock. 

 

"Have you got your lunch?"

 

"What?" she seems confused with my topics switchover. 

 

"Have you already had your lunch?" again I ask. 

 

"A - Anni.. I haven't .. in fact I have no time. I should.."

 

Before she completes her phrase, I grab her hands and bring her with me. 

 

"WHERE ARE WE GOING??"

 

"...."

 

"JIYONG!!!"

 

"We're going to lunch.." I replied even without glancing at her and still walikng with her hands in me. 

 

No wonder she always look like a haven't sleep for about a week and also look pale. This is all about. She's such a workaholic. Jesus! What's wrong with me so concern about her???

 

DAMN!

 

Just did this Jiyong.. Just follow the flow..

 

-XXX-