School...

LUCIFERS

RAYEON POV

 

--------------------

'WAKE UP!!!' 

    Hyuna Unnie is shouting at us again.... ,Aish, her voice... She is yelling at us to get up but  honestly I find it really hard to wake up especially when some idiot called Choi Jiyoung made me watch some romantic(and annoying) movie at 2AM in the freaking morning...

'COME ON GIRLS!!!WAKE UP!!!OR WE WILL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!'

Man, her shouting is loud...

. 'but Unnie.... I dont care if we are late cause I hate school,the people attending it especially!!! Bloody Annoying erts BAP!!!! WHY CAN'T WE JUST KILL ANYONE WE HATE THERE?!?!?'

Ohhh,The whining idiot...Choi Jiyoung....is saying something that actually makes sense....

 'I know, I want to do that as well but you know we can't hurt,threaten,blackmail,fight or even worst kill those haters about it cause Appa told us not to... And we would SHOULD NEVER disobey him...'

FINALLY!!! Hyuna Unnie talked in a very soft and caring voice

'but Unnie...' 

'NO BUTS JI !!!! Go an have a shower then come down and eat breakfast....U TWO,COME DOWN AND EAT BREAKFAST NOW!!!'

And...her soft and caring voice has ended...Aish,seriously I think my eardrums just popped......

 

Soon everyone was done so now the most dreading part...SCHOOL... stupid school...UGH the part of life I hate the most..

 

. -------------------

 

We all followed Hyuna Unnie to the car, checked that we all got our materials , she started the engine and we are off

 

. --------------------

 

Once we arrived in school, the stupid demon girls gave us y glares... If I could tell them who we are*cough*Lucifers*cough*they would be begging on their knees right now... But must resist and follow appa orders!!!

 

---------------------

We were all at our lockers when screams started coming from the  demons girls who glared at us just a while ago....

'OMG YOUNGJAE OPPA SARANGHAEYO !!!'

'OMO YONGGUKIE OPPA!!!

' 'DAEHYUN OPPA,SARANGHAEYO!!'

'ZELO OPPA,KISS ME!!!'

'YAH,KIM HIMCHAN,WILL U GO OUT WITH ME?!?!?'

'AIGOO JONGUPPIE!!!'

'UGH,their here...' Jooyeon Unnie said disgustedly while rolling her eyes.

Her mood automatically changes from calm and warm to a angry and cold mood  when she sees BAP..

. 'Well,well,well. Hi ugly,pathetic,useless "ANGLES", I guess we see you giris again...TCH...!!!' Their leader Yongguk spat.

'Watever bastard...' Jooyeon Unnie hates him the most.... so yup u guessed it, they always fight with each other...

'YOU!!!' Yongguk gritted his teeth while glaring at Jooyeon Unnie.

If looks could killed, poor Jooyeon Unnie would have been dead...but of course she would have fought back too...

'WHAT BASTARD?!?!?' I think Jooyeon Unnie angry level is over a thousand percent. Believe it or not she actually has really high tolerance but because it's Yongguk, her anger is obviously going to rise faster....

'YOU !!!'

Yongguk was about to slap her, when......

 'HYUNG, STOP,.CALM DOWN'

  A hand was on Yongguk shoulder,that hand belongs to Jongup, their second maknae, also one of their strong members....

. 'WATCH OUT, ANGEL!!!' Yongguk hissed and pushed Jooyeon Unnie but Hyuna Unnie caught her.

'That Son of a !!!' Hyuna Unnie had a very dark and scary aura around her. Well, I would not blame her. Everyone hates it when some dude/bastard pushes ur sisters/best friends.

'Unnie chill, once he knows about us... He will pay...'  PABO Jiyoung finally became DARK Jiyoung again^^

'Jiyoungie is right Unnie,Let's just go to class neh??' I tried to lighten the mood  we all went our separate ways to go to class... Hate lessons!!!!

 

 

---------------------

 

 

"RINGGGGG!!!!!" 

 

OMG THANK U SCHOOL BELL I LOVE U!!!

*Let's just skip the classes cause it's just too boring and there is nothing to talk about keke^^*

 

------------------

 

 

LUNCH!!!!

 

'Bloody MATHS!!! I will forever and ever, till infinity and beyond hate that bloody subject!!!' I slam the books on the table where all the unnies are sitting

. 'calm down girl!!! It's not that bad!!

' 'Choi Jiyoung!!! It's very bad especially    when That bloody teacher hates me, the subject is so freaking hard and the worst... TWO OF THE MAKNAES FROM BASTARDS BAP ARE  IN THAT BLOODY CLASS!!!'  I shouted while counting down on my fingers on the reasons why I hate maths....

'okok, chill let's just sit down and eat ok? Do it for Unnie please?'

'Aish....deh.....Hyuna Unnie...'

'Thats my girl!!' I sigh but I still gave hyuna Unnie a small smile and soon I started stabbing my food.when....

 

'YAH STUPID ES!!!' 

Just the person I wanted to see to make my life much better.......Leader of the stupid demons girl group...BANG MINAH*......

'what do u want bang ??'  We all silently laugh...hyuna Unnie was smirking

'whatever , WE just want to tell you ugly that... PEOPLE LIKE YOU GIRLS SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM OUR BAP OPPAS IF U KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU!!!'  Minah shouts back at us.

'No, YOU tell them to stay away from US!!' Hyuna Unnie slammed the table and walked off... All of us just grinned and followed her..

 

 

. ------------------

 

 

- *'Unnie, Please don't be angry anymore...Jiyoungie will do aegyo for you...UNNIE BUING BUING!!!'

OMG!!!! Jooyeon Unnie and I made eye contact and started pretending to gag... Her aegyo is so... Ugh.....Creepy.....

Jiyoung turned to us and glared....

'ohhh,JI that's so scary...I'm so scared!! Joo Unnie save me!!!' I hugged myself and pretended to plead for help

'I'm sorry Rayeonie but Unnie is scared too' we both hugged each other and pretended to cry...

. 'Thats why I love you girls...' We all looked up and saw a warm smile plastered on hyuna Unnie face.

'AWWW, GROUP HUG!!!' I shouted. ............ .AHHH, SISTERS FOR LIFE!!!

 

 

-------------------

 

......that was the first day of school......we all would have killed Bang if we wanted too... But I guess that will have to wait.....cannot let people know we are LUCIFERS neh?^^

 

 

__________________________

 

 

that was my first update,tell me what you guys think^^ sorry I took so long to update but it's because my school has started and it's freaking stressing me!!!  *Oh ya! I have nothing against Girls Day Minah but I thought she kinda suits this roll so yup^^

SHE and YONGGUK are NOT siblings in this story k^^

*that was a random part of the story but I thought it needed some type of sweet/cute ending...^^it's up to u guys if you wanted to read it or not...^^

 

ㅋㅋㅋAnnyeong^^ peeps