CHAPTER 3

I love you... But you love her

CHAPTER 3

Chung Ae twisted the golden handle of her door and pushed her door carefully and slowly stepped in. Her room looked like it was pulled out from a Disney princess film with gold curtains, chandelier and so much more you can imagine what a princess room looked like.(http://www.timticks.com/wp-content/uploads/and-delightful-bedroom-design-interior-designs-graph.jpg ) She walked up to her bed seeing a floral dress with a floral wedges beside it. She then noticed a paper beside it then realised it was about the dress and the shoes.

“Dear Chung Ae,

This dress is a Dolce and Gabbana, Silk Mikado Peach Blossom Long Dress.

The shoes is Dolce and Gabbana, Floral Canvas Wedge Sandals

Hope you like it!

-K & J

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=98747938)

(http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2013/12/05/dolce-gabbana-black-silk-mikado-peach-blossom-long-dress-product-3-15900769-607772747_large_flex.jpeg)

Chung Ae laughed at her sister’s goofiness at the fact that they would describe what the dress and the shoes were to her. She slipped on the dress cautiously afterwards she laid her left foot inside the shoe and strapped it around, she did the same thing to her other one. After changing she strolled to her makeup table and sat down, she opened her makeup cabinet and picked out the foundation, mascara and coral lipstick. Once she finished doing her makeup she her curling iron then curled the ends of her hair having it loose curled. Looking at the time she instantly looked at herself in her body mirror contented to what she sees, she opened her door and gradually walked down the marbled stairwell making everyone look at her. Chung Ae examined the room looking for Kris, after a couple of seconds she finally saw him she smiled but instantly her face dropped when she saw a girl linked with his arm. Chung Ae tripped not realising she missed a step but quickly regained her position signalling everyone she was fine. Tiffany and Yoona were at the end of the stairwell complimenting on how she looked however Chung Ae briefly asked who was the girl with Kris. “How about you go meet her, come on me and your Yoona unnie will be here for you,” Tiffany smiled to encourage Chung Ae. Chung Ae started walking towards the two people who were laughing until they saw her approaching them, Kris broke off his contact making Chung Ae a little bit happy. Kris embraced Chung Ae while she inhaled through her nose smelling Kris’s scent. She felt she was on heaven and wanted to hold him forever but she had to ask who the girl was so she broke off the hug and greeted the man she’s loved all her life. “Kris oppa, it’s nice to see you I missed you!” Chung Ae told Kris who just grinned at her and replied, “I missed you too my little Chungie but you’re not that little now.” Kris ruffled her hair causing Chung Ae to grunt in annoyance, Kris apologised then looked at his side seeing the girl with him earlier next to him now. “Chung Ae, I want you to meet someone special to me, Kim Cho Hee. My girlfriend.” After hearing those words Chung Ae’s felt her heart shattered to pieces. She wanted to run back to her room and cry all night until she doesn’t have any tears left to cry on but nonetheless she quickly ignored her feelings and formed a small smile. “Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Chung Ae.” She shook hands with Cho Hee trying to force a smile but she just couldn’t. Kim Cho Hee wore a white long sleeved lace dress with a light brown glittered pumps. “You look stunning, especially your dress it’s so beautiful.” Cho Hee complimented. Chung Ae just smiled in return. Tiffany whispered something on Chung Ae’s ear making her confuse however she did what Tiffany asked her to do. “So Cho Hee, what company does your parents own?” There was an awkward silence that happened for two minutes then Cho Hee answered, “I don’t have any parents. They died when I was a kid.” Chung Ae then felt guilty  and decided to apologise. “So are you staying with your relatives?” Chung Ae asked. “I did but when I turned fifteen I started living on my own.” Cho Hee politely answered. “So what’s your relative’s company?” Chung Ae curiously asked. In the meantime the two girls, Tiffany and Yoona smirked when they heard Chung Ae’s question. “My families not rich, my aunt and my uncle sell street foods as a living.” There was silence again but this time it was different the tension was heavier than earlier. “WHAT??!!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEY DOUBLE UPDATE!! HOPED YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!

 

IF YOUR ENJOYING THIS STORY PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE

UPVOTE

COMMENT!!!

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

ME <3