CHAPTER 2

I love you... But you love her

CHAPTER 2

Tiffany and Yoona unnie!!” I instantly dashed towards them and gave them both a bone crushing hug. Both of the two girls gasped but smiled instantly realising they were hugging their bestfriend who they hadn’t seen in years. “Chung Ae the last time I saw you you were only under my chin but now you’re taller than me!” Tiffany exclaimed. “You’ve also grown into a beautiful young lady.” Yoona spoke in a more calming way. “Thanks unnies. I can’t wait to go home! Come on!!” Chung Ae grabbed both of the girls wrist and pulled them out of the room then sprinted around the airport making sure no paparazzi would follow them. They slowed down as they reached the exit door. Afterwards a black limousine appeared in front of them, as soon as the vehicle stopped a man in a black suit who looked in his fifties opened the door for them. “Ms. Jung it’s good to see you again, you may not remember me but I was your chauffeur since you were a baby, until now.” The man grinned while Chung Ae tried to recollect her memories with the man, then she suddenly remembered. “Mr.Kim it’s so good to see you again!” She hugged the man straightaway when her brain remembered all of the enjoyable memories with her chauffeur. Mr.Kim laughed then patted her head. “You’ve transformed from a cute little charming lady to an attractive teenager.” Chung Ae chuckled to Mr. Kim’s compliment then stepped inside to the humid comforting limousine. The three girls gossiped about what happened to their lives during the years they weren’t together. “I can’t believe you had a boyfriend already” Tiffany gushed, “Although you broke up with him because you still love Kris oppa.” Yoona stated. At the mention of that name, Chung Ae’s heart started beating rapidly finally meeting the love of her life. “You can’t wait to see him can you?” Yoona teased, Chung Ae blushed so hard making her cheeks really red. “Aww look she’s blushing!” Both girls giggled. “Unnie stop it” Chung Ae pouting towards the two girls who were still giggling from earlier. They didn’t notice the time that they didn’t even know they were already at Chung Ae’s house. Mr.Kim opened the door informing them that they’ve arrived. The house wasn’t really a house, it was a mansion coloured light brown with huge glass windows making it look like a castle from a Disney film.(http://www.housepaintinginc.com/images/exterior/calabasas-house.jpg)

A maid was waiting for them at the top of the staircase greeting the three of them. “Welcome back Ms.Chung Ae, Hello Ms. Tiffany and Ms. Yoona.” All of them greeted back in return. The maid opened the door for them. As they stepped in they weren’t any lights on just the colour black, Chung Ae started getting worried but then all of a sudden the lights were , her eyes suddenly started to close but immediately opened them back again, “SURPRISE!!” She saw her friends, relatives everyone that was close to her grinning in front of her. She was then attacked by a bear hug by her two sisters, “Krystal and Jessica unnie,” Chung Ae mumbled at her sister’s shoulders. After their five minute hug Chung Ae asked where their parents were. “I’m sorry Chung Ae they won’t be home until tonight, they promised though that they’ll have a day off tomorrow just for you.” Jessica stated, “Oh ok.” Chung Ae disappointed by the news but quickly recovered her feelings. “Get change, we bought you a dress for today.” Krystal notified, Chung Ae nodded her head then walked her way up the staircase. She looked around the room to find Kris but she couldn’t see him. “Maybe he’ll come later.” Chung Ae thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS CHAPTER 2 I HOPED YOU LIKE IT!!!

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE

UPVOTE

COMMENT

LOTS OF LOVE,

ME <3