CHAPTER 1

I love you... But you love her

CHAPTER 1

Todays the day. I’m finally coming back where I was born, the place where I met remarkable friends and my first love. I was only 10 years old when I realised how I felt about him, I may be young at that age not understanding what true love was but I knew I had to spend the rest of my life with him. Unfortunately when I realised I love him, I was scared, I felt nervous around him, I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach when I’m near him. It took me a while to think about it but I knew it would be good for me. I decided to go to America. However when I was thirteen I met a boy who was two years older than me. His name was Myungsoo or as I would like to call him L. He moved from California to Chicago because of his parents company. Myungsoo’s parents and my parents were very good friends that was one of the reasons they moved to take good care of me. Since I turned thirteen, my parents were scared I might turn into a stereotypical “party all night teenager.” Me and Myungsoo dated for a year but I couldn’t get him off of my mind. I thought if I dated Myungsoo I would forget about him, but I couldn’t. So I decided to go back to Korea and finally confess my feelings to him.

“Attention Flight no. 124 Korean Airlines please go to gate 56 and board the plane.” The speakers echoed through the Airport building. I picked up my Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandoulière 55 (http://www.esaleslouisbag.com/images/201312/goods_img/21150_P_1386039694182.jpg) and walked until I saw the sign, GATE  56. I saw the first class sign with only three people on it making me the fourth and the last person lining up. “Can I please see your passport and ticket please.” The woman who looked in her middles thirties flashed her pearly white teeth and smiled. I smiled back in return as I watched her stamp my passport then handing it back to me. “I hope you have a pleasant flight Ms. Jung” She smiled for a second time.

“Thank you” I started making my way through the airplane. I was then greeted by a stewardess who showed me my seat; afterwards she took my bag then placed it above me where all the bags should be placed. She informed me to just press the button in my seat if I needed anything then went back assisting other people. I pulled the recliner to make my seat into a bed after a couple of minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

“Ms. Jung, Ms. Jung, Ms Junnnggg” I opened my eyes then saw the same stewardess right in my face. “I’m so sorry to wake you up but we’ve landed to Korea.” She said. She gave me my bag then bid goodbye, I also said goodbye in return. I walked to the luggage area then after a couple of minutes, I saw my suitcases and gathered all of it and situated it on the trolley that I got earlier.

I pushed the heavy trolley and walked until I saw the exit sign. I followed the arrows that shows where the exit was. I then saw paparazzi’s  on the other side of the glass thinking who their waiting for. Then it strucked me, they were waiting for me. As soon as I strolled through the glossy automatic doors camera flashes where the only things I could see. I grinned all the way, then I felt bodyguards protecting me until they placed me into a safe room. They told me to wait here for the people picking me up. After just a couple of minutes I heard the door knob twist then shrieked afterwards seeing the people who’s in front of me. “Tiffany and Yoona unnie!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This is the first chapter!!!!

I hope you liked it!! (I know I added a new character you'll find him more about it throughout the story...)

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE

UPVOTE

COMMENT

 

LOTS OF LOVE, 

Me!! xD