I regret what I said....

Inspirational Garden [HIATUS]

 

Daehyun’s POV

I looked daze when Jae kissed me. I was trying to process what was reality and what was fantasy. For one thing, I hated myself for letting her kiss me.

When I finally processed what was going on, I looked toward the crowd and looked for someone running out the concert hall. It was surprising that I saw one that was running out of the concert hall and I knew that it was none other than Hyemin.

So she did come to watch me sing….Aish! I’m such an idiot to make myself get kissed by Jae. Now Hyemin will never go close to me ever again. I even planned to apologize to her after this contest!

I watched Hyemin leave the concert hall with a broken heart because I knew after this contest, I will be surrounded by people.

 

Hyemin’s POV

I ran out of the concert hall, ignoring Himchan calling my name. I need to escape because it felt like someone shot 1000 arrows through my heart.

I didn’t understand this feeling. I felt this feeling before when Daehyun paid attention to only Jae.

When I ran outside, it was already dark; the festival for today was ending soon. It was fine even if I was leaving right now.

I just wanted to escape the pain this school brings me. I ran to the place that calmed me the most which was the secret garden.

 


 

When I walked toward the garden, I found a shadow near the weeping willow. As I approached the place, I couldn’t believe she would ever come to this place.

“Hi Hyemin,” she said with an evil smile.

I dried my tears and looked at her with a cold expression.

“What do you want?” I said, emotionless.

“Just wanted to see how you felt when I kissed Daehyun,” she smiled.

“I don’t care about him. Why do you ask?” I said. Why do you try so hard to hurt me? Is it because you want me to see me in pain?

“Really, why did you run to this place, then?”

“I just wanted some fresh air,” I lied trying to hold back my tears.

“Really, why do I feel like you’re lying to me? This is what you wanted right? This is how you made me feel every time I was over shadowed by your stupid talents. Well guess what, if I take someone or something that you love, you will understand how I feel.”

“Ha, yeah someone I love……I love no one in that school. Everyone ignores me so what’s the use of falling for someone,” I laughed at what she said, “You’re pathetic to use this method because I like no one. So what if you kissed Daehyun in front of the school it’s not like I care. In fact, I don’t care if date him. I’m just a ghost in that school, aren’t I!?! So why do you care if I get jealous or not? Well Jae, let me tell you something, I hated Daehyun. I never liked him. The only reason why he was in my art was because I used him in my inspirational place. He’s nothing more than a thing to me. Happy!?! Now you know that I only use Daehyun for my purposes only.”

Her face no longer looked like she accomplished my sadness. She looked at me with pity eyes but her sinister pity was nothing.

“Just go if you have nothing else to say,” I said.

She ran off without looking at me in the eyes. I waited for a few minutes and heard someone else walk toward me. I knew it would be Daehyun.

So you finally show up. How long have you been standing here, Daehyun?

“So you heard everything didn’t you?” I said as I turned toward him.

“You…..didn’t mean all those you said to her…..right?”

“I meant every word that I said. If you developed feelings for me, I’m sorry for being a bish but I only used you. You’re nothing to me. Excuse me while I take my leave, Jung Daehyun.”

I walked away from the surprised Daehyun as I knew that I said so much hurtful things, causing my pain and sorrow to build up.

 


 

I got to my house and closed the door behind me. When I was in my house, tears fell down my face as I wanted to take back every word I said about Daehyun.

I cried myself to sleep as I slept on the floor behind the front door.

-The next day-

I sat in front of the portrait booth and listened to conversations of people. There was a new couple in the school.

It was the best male vocalist, Jung Daehyun, and his artistic girlfriend, Na Kim Jae.

 


 

OMG I WANT TO CRY! TT
What did I just write?
Well this is comedic dramatical lol.
I'm kind of lazy to write how Daehyun reacted. 
You guys can guess how he feels.
I know this is short. I'm sorry TT