chapter 5

Our Love Story

 

---------oowww gosh im sorry for not updating this story for almost 2mons.T__T---------

 

 

Schooling was fast approaching and Hyukjae and Kyuhyun were spending most of their time together because they both know that they will have different class since Kyuhyun was younger than Hyukjae. And the thought that Hyukjae will have more time spending with the fishy looking boy makes him disappointed. But Kyuhyun is a smart kid he finds a solution that he sure can ask and get the approval of his mother.

“Mom, can I ask you a favor?” Kyuhyun approach his mother. Heechul, not being used that her son asking a favor, nodded.

“Sure, what is it Kyubear?”

“ahhm, can you. . . can you talk to the school principal and ask him for me to skip a year? Please?” Kyuhyun said to his mother. His mother seem shocked to hear her sons request but thinking about the reason why his only son asking her that request, made a slight smirk on his beautiful face.

“and why should I do that?” she asked her son even though she already knows the answer. She just wants to have fun with his son who only knows video games and piano. Jeez, what a boring son, but now that her son is having interest in other things or should she say someone, makes her happy.

“mooom!! Just.. because.. arrgh.. pleeeaasse..” Kyuhyun can’t tell his mom because he knows that his mom will never stop teasing him even in front of his best friend/secret crush. He uses all his aegyo (even it is a failure), begs like there was no tomorrow and his final weapon, to threat his mom that he’ll never attend the piano class, were all not successful. His mom seems to be as stubborn as he is, so he has no choice but to tell her his reason.

“Okay fine.” Kyuhyun surrender and his mother were jumping like a teenage girl only on his mind when she knows that she wins. Oww, you can’t win against  the great Kim Heechul my dear.

“I want to be in the same a Hyukkie .. I me—mean Hyukjae hyung.” Kyuhyun confessed with his head down. He felt his ears warm and a visible blush was on his cheeks. Being a great mother that she is, Heechul did not show at least that she was expecting that answer instead she play along with her son and ask even more question.

“And why is that Kyubear?”

“Because he’s my only friend.”

“But I thought you were close with Changmin and Jonghyun?”

“Th..they’re just … my classmate.”

“not friends?”

“No.”

“And why is that?”

“Because it’s different.. argghh!! Mom can yo…”

“And why are they difficult from Hyukkie?”

“Mom, can you not ask question any…”

“Answer my question first, Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun knows he can’t argue with his mother, not when he is asking a big favor. So he sigh in defeat and told her everything.

“*BecausIwanttobewithHyukjaehyungbecauseIlikehimandIdon’twanthimtogetclosewiththatstinkyfishinourneighborhood.” Kyuhyun said in one breath. Her mother can’t understand the whole sentence but seems to get what her son was trying to say. And again she smirks inwardly and throws confetti inside her head confirming that his son really do like his best friend son. Haha, I knew it. Leeteuk and I will be the greatest in-laws ever.

“What I can’t under…”

“MOOOM!!” Kyuhyun exclaimed totally frustrated with his mom childish attitude.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll do it. Jeez, what a hot headed young man. Wonder where did you get that?”

“jeez mom, do you really have to ask that question.?”

“whaa.. you brat.”

But before she can lay her hands on her son, Kyuhyun get away skipping to his bedroom, happily.

“by the way mom, thanks. I love you.” Kyuhyun said before he shut his door. Heechul smiled sweetly hearing his sons ‘I Love you’. I love you too Kyubear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leeteuk was done doing the dishes when she saw her son staring blankly at the television and sighing deeply. Hyukjae looks like a man that looses a bet or something. She approaches her son and ask what was wrong.

“sweety, are you okay?” leeteuk ask while caressing her sons hair. Hyukjae, heave a deep sigh before answering.

“I don’t want to go to school mom” leeteuk was beyond shock when she heard her sons request. She knows Hyukjae love to go to school and make friends, but why is he requesting that all of a sudden?

“why is that Hyukkie? Are you sick baby?” the loving mother ask her son.

“No mom. I .. I’m just afraid.” Hyukjae confessed and look down on his thigh.

“Afraid? Afraid of what Hyukkie baby?”

“that I won’t have any friends.” Hyukjae told his concern to his mother but is it really his reason? Or he’s just afraid to lose his best friend?

“silly hyukkie. I know you’ll gain friends. You’re best in making friends, right?” She told her son but Hyukkie only pouted. Leetuek knows there is something that is bothering her son.

“Baby, what’s it? You know you can tell mommy everything right?” leeteuk  tried to woo her son. And it seems to work because Hyukaje look up to his mother and once again heave a deep sigh before answering honestly his mom.

“Well.. i..its because Kyuhyun and I won’t be in the same class.” Hyukjae said in low voice. His mother gaze at him lovingly while his hair. Oww boy, seems like someone is lovesick already.

“but baby, you can still see Kyuhyun after class. Or you can even see him in school grounds if possible because you will be attending the same school.” Leeteuk explain to her son.

“but mom, still…” Hyukjae can’t continue what he wants to say because he was feeling embarrassed.

“But still what hyukkie?” Leeteuk asked trying to squeeze some more information about her sons’ behavior. Hyukjae groan at his mother's attitude. She was never like that before. What’s wrong with her? Hyukjae mentally asked himself.

“I’m going to bed mom.” Hyukjae bid goodbye to his mother before he can spill out what was the reason behind.

“but Hyukkie you didn’t tell me.” Leeteuk whispered lowly and looking at her son with a hurt expression. Hyukjae being a good son that he is comes back to his mother and hug her before telling her his reason.

“Aiissh, you win mom.” Hyukjae said and settled himself in the sofa.

“It .. its because I’m afraid I will lose Kyuhyun if we were not in the same class? I mean, I know I have to make friends with other kids and he also too, have to make friends with others. It’s just, I want him to be with me always.” Hyukjae confessed to his mother. There was a silent pause and when Hyukjae realizes that he just told his mother his reason he felt like all his blood came rushing to face he feels like exploding in any moment. Leeteuk smile at his sons’ behavior. She cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

“you know baby, you’re too young to… how can I say it… to fall in love. There’s a lot of people you’ll meet along the way. ” leeteuk carefully told her son. But Hyukjae seem starstruck with what his mother told him. Inlove? With that word, Hyukjae’s heart and head was in a big mess. He doesn’t know what to think. Does he really love Kyuhyun just like what his mother told him? His chain of thoughts were broken when his mother shake him from his trance.

“hyukkie, are you alright?” Leeteuk aske her son in concern

“I.. im fine mom. I’m going to bed. Good night.” And with that Hyukjae rushes to his room and buried his head on his pillow.

Leeteuk was left in the living room thinking what she just said was either right or wrong? Did I went over board? 

 

 

 

 

 

*Becaus I want to be with Hyukjae hyung because I like him and I don’t want him to get close with that stinky fish in our neighborhood. 

 

 

 

>------>LEAVE SOME COMMENT AND THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING <3