chapter 1

Our Love Story

 

 

7 yrs old Hyukjae

“Hyukkie baby why are you sulking? Don’t you want to help mommy packing our bags?” Hyukjae’s umma told her son.

“Mommy, why are we moving to the other town? What about my friends and school here?” Hyukjae reasoned out to his mother. He doesn’t like the idea of moving to Seoul. He doesn’t want to leave his friends and also their house.

“But baby didn’t umma and Kangin appa told you already the reason why are we moving out? And don’t worry about making friends. Aunt  Heechul has a son and I think he is only one year old younger than you.”  Hyukjae’s umma told him.

“but he I’snt . . .’ Hyukjae’s sentence werw cut off when his mother spoke in a serious yet sweet tone of voice.

“Baby didn’t we talked about it, your relationship with Kangin appa”.

“hmmm, Okay.” Hyukjae looked down and then get up from his sitting position and help his mother. But his facial was poker face and with heavy heart he still complied with his mother packing all his toys. Leeteuk sigh when he saw her son’s facial expression.

Kangin was not the biological father of Hyukjae. Leeteuk’s husband died while serving the army and she knew Kangin since high school. They were actually high sweetheart back in their teenage years but Kangin has to move to another city because of family reason. It safe to say that fate brought them back together because it was so happened that Leeteuk’s husband and Kangin were friends inside the army.

Kangin made a promise to Sanghyun, Leeteuk’s husband, to take care of his family to pay his depth of gratitude towards the man who saved his life.

 

“Baby, don’t be like this. I’m sure your gonna like the new house were moving in and also aunt Heenim’s son. His cute and a very nice but he is lonely so be friends with him, okay.” Leeteuk talked to her son. He doesn’t also like the idea of moving out but because his husband work, they have to sacrifice and move to Seoul. But she still happy because Heechul was one of his best friend back in their childhood life. She may be a dive but she really has a soft heart especially to those whose close to her.

“neee umma.” Hyukjae smiled sweetly and hug his mother.

-----

“Are you both ready to go?” Kangin, asked Hyukjae and wife.

“Neee, appa.” Leeteuk and Hyukjae said in chorus.

The mother and son both giggled but before entering the car, a shout was heard from a far and Hyukjae clearly knows who that voice belongs to.

“Hyukkiiiee, waaiit!!” a panting and sweating boy run towards the family.

“Su-ah, why are you running?” Hyukjae ask his friend. Junsu was one of Hyukjae’s closest frined. They treat each other as a real brother.

“I – I just want to give it to you before you go” Junsu gave Hyukjae a monkey stuff toy. Hyukjae was so happy because he knows that Junsu is a true friend and his mood became sad when the thought of leaving his best friend cross his mind.

“Don’t cry Hyukkie.” Junsu cups Hyukjae face because he knows that the latter has a very sensitive feeling and can easily cry.

“I’ll miss you Junsu.” And the tear from Hyukjae’s eyes begun to fall down. He cannot hold on his emotions, and well he really is a cry baby.

“Aiissh, you monkey. Why are you crying? Aren’t you a grown up man? Cause you know my mommy said grown up man don’t cry. And we’ll meet again, okay. So don’t cry and be a man.” Junsu smiled to his friend while comforting. He knows how a cry baby Hyukjae is that’s why he’s so worried for his friend. They hug for the last time before Hyukjae’s umma called her son for their departure.

“Bye Hyukkie. I’ll miss you. Let’s meet again okay.” Junsu shout to his friend before the car can get far away.

“Okay Su-ah. I’ll miss you too and I’ll wait for you.” Hyukjae shouted back to his friend.

Hyukjae parents smiled seeing the big smile across Hyukjae’s face. They know that it will be not easy to adjust their life in Seoul specially their son but they have to start a new life. 

 

 

 

-------------

A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammar. I dont have much time to re-read it. T.T

Hope you can comment...

next chapter will be updated tomorrow,,, :))

annyeong <3