Chapter 2

Our Love Story

 

 

They arrived to Seoul almost spending 5 hours in the road and Hyukjae fell asleep because of tiredness. Hyukjae was a heavy sleeper that’s why his parents didn’t bother to wake him up. They went outside the car, Kangin carrying Hyukjae while Leeteuk holding her shoulder bag.

“OMO, Teukkie ahh. I miss you so much.” Heechul came outside their house and went to her friend while squealing like a teenage girl.  Leeteuk giggled to her friends always hyper personality and came also closer to her friend with a big smile plastered in his face.

“Chullie I miss you too.” Leeteuk hugged her friend. “and you never change, you’re still pretty and milky white skin.” Leeteuk complimented her friend. It’s true. Heechul was really pretty. Almost all of the guys from their school were after her friend but her dearest friend only has an eye for a certain Chinaman that transferred to their school when they were in 2nd year high school. Nobody expected that the two will become a couple because they were completely opposite from each other. Hangeng was a very cool and calm man. He also has a smile that can melt every girls heart but he is not a ‘show off’, he does not like getting too much attention. While Heechul, she was the most popular girl form their school until university and she love the attention she’s getting. She’ y, hot and very charismatic girl that every man won’t pass without looking at her.

That’s why most of the people were shocked even Leeteuk, when they went to school holding hands and announced their relationship.

“Aww, Teukkie. You don’t have to compliment me that much because you know, you  too did not change at all. You’re still beautiful.” Heechul said and they giggled like they do not have a husband who’s watching their little reunion.

“Okay enough with the compliment and honey, why don’t you invite them inside.” Heechul’s husband in.

“Oww that’s right come on in. and by the way where’s your son?”

“He fell asleep during the trip and he’ll not wake up until he wants to.” Leeteuk informed her friend.

“Is that so. Then let’s put him to my Kyubear’s bedroom. And let’s talk about the newest update in our life.” Heechul pulled her friend excitedly towards their house.

 

Kangin put Hyukjae inside Heechul’s son room. The latter son was not yet home because he was attending a singing lesson.

After tucking Hyukjae to sleep, Kangin went down to join the conversation between the adults and to catch up with their life.

 

 

 

 

It was already 5 in the afternoon when Kyuhyun went home. He saw a car outside their house and wondered if they have visitor.

Kyuhyun was a very shy boy, that’s why he sneakly went inside their house and go straight to his room when he heard his umma were talking to someone in the kitchen.

Kyuhyun flop in his bed and he heard a grunt coming inside his mattress.

Wh.. what was that!! Kyuhyun thought to himself. He slowly went closer to the bump on his bed and started shaking it. The thing in his bed got angry and fall down to bed when he kicked it.

“Yaaaah, umma what are doing!!” Hyukjae whined thinking that it was umma. But he was shocked when he saw the face of the unwelcome guess. Kyuhyun was stun for a second and cannot seem to form a word. That’s why he was really startled when the boy in front of him shouted from the top of his lungs.

“uuuummmmaaaa!!” Hyukjae shouted like it was his life depends on it.

Leeteuk and Heechul rushed to where the shout came from.

“Baby what’s wrong.” Leeteuk immediately went to his crying son to console him.

“Kyubear you’re home. and are you making our guess cry??”

“umma it wasn’t my fault. He .. He was sleeping in my bed and I was waking him up he wouldn’t so. I .. I ..” Kyuhyun explain and got nervous because he was afraid of his mother getting mad at him for kicking that boy.

“you what!?” Heechul asked her son.

“he kicked me.” Hyukjae answered while burying his face in his mothers chest.

“whaa.. but –“ Kyuhyun try to explain.

‘Kyuhyun why did you do that? He’s our visitor.” Heechul scolded his son.

“Chullie-ah I think you shouldn’t be mad at your son. It’s my son who was sleeping in your son's bed and he’s actually a heavy sleeper. He wouldn’t wake up that easily.” Leeteul explained and Hyukjae formed pout because he felt ashamed. Kyuhyun found that pout really adorable. He was wondering how can a boy be cute and adorable like that?

“but still…”

“Its okay Chullie. Hyukkie’s not hurt, right Hyukkie baby.” Leeteuk asked her son and Hyukjae nodded in response.

“Okay. If you say so. But Kyuhyunnie you still have to say sorry to Hyukkie.” Heechul told his son.

Kyuhyun shyly looked at Hyukjae for a moment and when he met eyes with latter a small tint of pink color were shown in his cute handsome face. This were left unnoticed by the two mothers. Aigooo, someones having a crush already.

“I.. i…Im so … sorry Hyukkie” Kyuhyun said softly and shyly.

“My name is Hyukjae, you can’t call me hyukkie.” Hyukjae said and turn sidewards to avoid Kyuhyun’s eyes.

“Hyukkie didn’t I tell you to be friends with him.” Leeteuk told his son. But Hyukjae were being stubborn and buried his face to his mothers neck and also to hide his face with a visible tint of color red coming from his both cheeks. 

 

 

---

so that was their first meeting... kkk

thank you for those who commented.. [even though there are only two, I'm still thankfull... CC:]

and never ending sorry for the wrong grammar.. :))

annyeong <3