Traitor

When Love Stops

Jieun ran out of the taxi after paying the driver.She was not thinking straight.Kyuhyun was the only one she could think of.She can't afford to see him get hurt,not after the accident that almost tore them apart.It was a period of pain to wait for him to wake up from the his deep sleep.That was also the moment ,when Jieun realised she can't live without him.When we lose someone,we would finally realise that someone is actually really important in your life.

Jieun was about to enter the hospital,when she realised a familiar figure.Slowly she approached the man that had caught her eyes.Jieun tried to call his name but,when she was about to the man left in hurry.Without,thinking much she followed him.

That bastard what he's doing here.His leg....he is definitely fine!I must follow him,it's my only chance.Kyuhyun you are going to explain everything to me!

Kyuhyun finally found a quite place to make an important phone call.He was searching through the contact list in his phone.

"Hyemi-shi,I think you need to be by his side right now.He really needs you right now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun's pov:   

What is he saying I couldn't hear him?I need to get more closer.

"....really needs you.I know its my fault.Please comeback,Hyemi..."

What!This can't be happening.Kyuhyun and Hyemi!I'm such a loser.They stabbed me behind my back.

I clinched my trembling hands.Slowly I approached him.He was so suprised to see me right in front of his face.He should be!I was biting my lower lip as I gave him a teary stare.He was about to open his mouth,trying to say something to me when I slapped him right in the face.I snatched away the phone from his hand.

"Hyemi!How could you do this?I hate you...I don't want to see you anymore!"

I throw away the phone.I don't care if it was broken.My broken heart is what really matters right now.

I sat on a bench after feeling exhausted from all the running.He was running after me and it was really hard for me to get away from him.Why does he even care if I cry in the dark all alone?After all it's his fault.It's his fault that I feel so phethetic right now.I'm a loser with a broken heart.Suddenly,my tears starts to flow down my cheeks.

I wipe off the tears on my face till dry.Even if it's painful I'll pretend it's nothing.If my tears starts to flow again,there is a way to keep it in.I'll smile cheerfully as I erase him from my life.And because I'm trying to tell myself that I'm okay,it means that we really has brake up.

"What?!What do you want from me?!Just take him I don't care anymore!About him or you."

"Jieun!Stop being so phethetic!There's nothing between Kyuhyun and m..."

"Ani...Don't try to diny the Truth!And why are you so mad at me when its suppose to be me..."

"Because you are a fool!You are the one who's denying the truth.Look,I'm going to Korea and I'lll give you every explaination that you want.Do you hear me,Jieun...??Jieun?!"

I cut off the phone call when I heard Hyemi was going to come to Korea.What?She said to me that she's never going to came back to Korea untill she graduates.Did I really do something wrong this time?I got up from my seat and head to the hotel where I was staying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jieun got her clothes pack in her luggage.She decide to go to her cousin house in China to spend the rest of her holidays there.She look at her watch and it was pass 8.30 in the morning.She needs to be hurry or she'll miss the flight.Jieun grabbed her room key.

Jieun stopped.There's a knocked on her door.She paused again trying to figure out who could it be.Jieun opened the door and someone knocked her head twice,harshly.

"You idiot!There's nothing between me and that bastard guy,you love so much."

"Hyemi!What are you doing here?"

"You heard me,right?I was going to come and explain everything to you.Now,shut your mouth,stop thinking stupid stuffs and follow me to the hospital."

Room 402.Jieun and Hyemi were standing in front of Eunhyuk's room.The enthusiastic Hyemi froze upon the room's door.Jieun wondered what actually really happening.Then the door opened by itself.Kyuhyun stood in front of them.Seeing the face of the bastard that broke her heart,Jieun tried to run away.But this time she didn't managed to,because her hands was handcuffed by Kyuhyun's hand.

"We need to talk.Please,look at me!"Jieun didn't even moved an inch."If you really do not want to look at my face anymore,I guess it's really the end of..."

"You BASTARD!It's really easy for you to say to end our rela...relati-ship."Jieun dropped on the floor as she kept her face down.She was trying to hide her tears.

Kyuhyun kneeled down next to her facing her.Kyuhyun slowly lifted Jieun's face."I'm sorry for not being able to protect you.That old guy,Sooman found out about us and he forced me to break up with you.A paparazzi captured our pictures at the airport last christmas.I wanted to meet you to explain everything,but I couldn't.I had schedules.I thought breaking up with you through the phone was the bes way to break up.You'll hate me...."

"You bastard...I do want to hate you but I couldn't."Jieun hugged Kyuhyun tighly."Bu-bb-but who's the women in the picture???"

"Jieun-ahh,you are a fool.You can't recognised yourself in the picture?"Hyemi interupted the two love birds.

"What do you mean?"Both Jieun and Kyuhyun asked.

"Kyuhyun you must had thought it was Sooman's work to cover up the story.No...it was wrong.I'm the one who made the article and uploaded the picture.But,no I'm not the paparazzi.Don't get the stupid idea Jieun."

Jieun pouted and Kyuhyun pinched her cheek.

"Gosh,the two of you are irritating.I did it after Jieun told me that you want to break up and she cried non-stop all night.I decided to upload your pictures together to get revenge.And of course I blured Jieun's face."

"And that's how you found out how Kyuhyun was dating another idol and it was actually me!Hyemi,you made a fool out of me!!Then,what's with the phone call?"Jieun glared at Kyuhyun.

"Jieun,stop it.It's not like what you think."Kyuhyun made an innocent face."Hyemi and Eunhyuk are actually..."

"We used to be together.But broke up when I decided to study abroad.That's why I told you that I'm not going to come back here untill I graduate.We are tryng to stop from seeing each other to see how much we would miss each other."

"I'm sorry Hyemi.It was my fault"Kyuhyun confessed."Now,do you trust me?"Jieun squezeed Kyuhyun's nose.

"I'm sorry to hear that about that,Hyemi.After all that had happened,I understands you.Loving someone is not about being together,but about how sincere your heart want him to be happy.‎When two people are meant for each other,no time is too long,no distance is too far,and no one can ever tear them apart"

"Hyemi?"A weak voice from behind called for Hyemi.It was Eunhyuk.His face was already wet with tears.Hyemi hugged him scenting the smell that she had missed.Eunhyuk continued crying on Hyemi's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*When Jieun meets Sooman*

"Yahh!Old man.Why do you have to order him around like robot.He's not your slave.Even a slave has the right to love!"

"Who's this girl Kyuhyun???She don't have any manners"

"Well,she's the girl that I love and you hate so much,because if the people out there knows about us you will lose so much money.You and your greed old man!"

"You ungrateful creature!"

"Yahh.Don't say that to my boyfriend."

"You're cute when you are mad.Urmm..."Sooman was looking at Jieun curiously."Do you want to be an idol?"

"Huh???"Jieun exchanged looks with Kyuhyun.

"I'm going to make a new group named Secret Girl.And since you are his secret girlfriend I think you are perfect!"

"Stop it,Sooman!You and your ideas.Jieun let's go."

"Wait,I think it's a great idea."

"Bwohhh...Jieun you don't know how hard it is to be a superstar.Just  go study calculus."

"Hey...how could you!LET"S BREAK UP!"

Jieun and Kyuhyun ended up fighting in Sooman's office.Fighting,it's something that made their love stronger and learn more about each other.It's would be the moments that they missed when they are far away from each other.

 

 

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-007.gifTHE END

 

*Hope you guys like it ^^ *