Anger

When Love Stops

Jieun's pov:

That idiot going to explain everything or I'll choke him to death!I smashed my luggage bag onto my bed and flung opened it.Then,I opened my closet and start to grabbed any clothes and stuffed it inside the luggage.After choking my own luggage with my clothes,I sat on the bed.Suddenly I feel empty.

"Is this really the end of us???Andwae!ANDWAE!That bastard...he's famous now and he don't need a girl like me anymore.Now,I know why he wants to break up.Who would want to date a nerd like me?!"

"It's good if you know that.So,you don't need to go back to Korea....right?I mean now that you know the reason why he dumped you."

"Hyemi,YAH!How could you say that?!"

Hyemi,my roomate.She's a genius...why?Because aren't like me or any other students here,she just gets good grades although she didn't even work hard for it.While I was staying up all night,she slept silently on her bed.During revision weeks,I was trying my best to focus but she was watching dramas as she solve her algebra questions.But,I still like her.She's rich,I mean a good friend and a great listener.

The concerns about my life,she knows everything about it.Including that bastard maniac...asdfghjk...!@#$%^&*!!!!!

"Jieun...Jieun???JIEUN??!!!!"

"BASTARD!"

"You are a monster when you get mad,Jieun-ah...Aren't like your sweet usual stuffs."

"What SWEET USUAL STUFFFS!!!"

"Calm down!Here's your ticket.The first flight to Korea,2am tomorrow."

"Gumawo...and miyan.I just don't get it.We were so happy last Christmas.Suddenly,he changed...He changed into a total BAS--"

Hyemi covered my mouth.

"You're not Jieun,right?Where's my sweet and girly roomate?Did you shipped her back to Korea,because she was so ANNOYING!"

Hyemi rolled her eyes.

"Yahh.How could you leave me like this.You promised to spend this spring break together.What's with the going back to Korea plan?Getting back together with your boyfriend...what about me?Me,Jieun?!" 

"Stop it.You know,you can just go back to Korea with me."

"And you know right,it isn't time for me to go back just yet."

"Ara...Wish me luck by the way."

"Speaking of luck...your total bastard,I think he's dating someone else."

"BWOHHH!"My eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a long journey going back to Korea.Right now I'm starting to regret my decision.What am I thinking,I should have my pride!Jieun when are you going to think like a matured grown up.I'm standing right in front of his dorm where he lives with his 13 members.What am I suppose to do now?!If he sees me,he would think that I'm a stupid girl who can't get over her lover.The clingy type of girl that he hates so much.

After standing in front of his dorm for almost half an hour,I left.The security guard was giving me one of the suspicious look at me,thinking that I'm a sasaeng fan.Well I'm about to go sasaeng for this boy.He didn't even pick up his phone.Where is he?

"Excuse me,agasshi.What are you..."

"Miyan,ajusshi...I was just looking for my friend's apartment.Hehehe..."I gave him one of my forced giggled and quickly walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyuhyun...you are terrible at dancing!"

"Hyung,that's why I'm a much better singer that you."

"Aishh,you evil maknae...what am I suppose to do with you???Let's continue everyone."Eunhyuk grabbed the mineral water in Kyuhyun's hand and drank from it.

The members followed Eunhyuk's order since he's the lead dancer of the group.He's always serious when its come to practicing for the dance steps.So,the members just let him be in charge during practice or they would just waste their time goofing off...especially Kyuhyun,torturing his hyungs.

Everyone took their position.Eunhyuk was standing at the center with Kyuhyun behind him.Sungmin and Donghae were both at Eunhyuk's sides.They were practicing for Mr. Simple.Eunhyuk was doing his solo part,when Kyuhyun's phone suddenly rang and the panic Kyuhyun was trying to turn off his phone.Dramatically,Eunhyuk bumped himself at the frozen Kyuhyun who was staring at his phone.Eunhyuk fell hard on the floor and twisted his ankle badly.He was in total pain.

"Oh,hyung!"

Jieun was having a coffee drink at a cafe across the street of the Super Junior apartment.She couldn't take her eyes off the apartment.There was so much memories that she's going to erase about the place.The phone call from Kyuhyun,made everything vanished in an instant.Two years,such a long period to go through but,his words made it like it was nothing.

"Bastard..."Jieun mumbled to herself.

" Breaking news.One of the members of the Hallyu Star Super Junior fell during their dance practice and severely injured his ankle.He was rushed to the hospital by their manager along with the other members,the leader,Lee Teuk and Eunhyuk.Kyuhyun bumped on his fellow member and fell.He had twisted his ankle."

"Bwohhh?!!Kyuhyun!"Jieun got up from her seat screaming Kyuhyun's name,gaining attention from the people inside the cafe.Ignoring all the stares on her,she rushed out of the cafe and took a taxi.

Kyuhyun's pov:

Eunhyuk was totally in pain.It's all my fault if he can't dance anymore after this.What you have done Cho Kyuhyun?First,the dating gossip and now,causing one of your member's losing his career.Great...such great life I'm living.I'm feel so sorry to end the relationship like that.But I had to do it,to protect her.I sound so cliche.

Lee Teuk and I was waiting for our manager outside the emergency room.He was inside the emergency room with Eunhyuk.Then,a huge crowd of reporters started to swarm around us.They started to asked us questions simulteneously and what I could only heard was the buzzing sound.

"Kyuhyun,when I say 3.Run."Lee Teuk whispered to me."1...2...3!"

The two us ran for our lives.Unfortunately,the reporters were too athletic.They managed to catch up.We had created ruckus at the hospital.Urghh...its so hard to be a superstar.You can't date someone or go to a hospital like other normal people.Superstar live are just not normal.

Lee Teuk and I managed to split,so that the reporters get confused and hopefully stop chasing us.I managed to run out of the hospital.I was outside.Our poor leader perhaps still having a marathon with the reporters.I was breathing heavily.It was such a tiring day.I need to make a phone call.Someone really important must be waiting some news from me.I cannot make her wait anxiously.

 


cute-rabbit-emoticon-003.gif   to be continued....