Let's stay together, forever. [Chapter 7]

Let's stay together, forever.
[Donghae POV]

It was a normal school day morning.

"Hyukkie!" I ran to the said boy and hugged him tightly. I love the morning, since Eunhyuk is always the first person I’ll see. My parents are working abroad and he lives at the end of the street, so we’ll always walk to school and back home together.

“Hi Hae! How are you?” He put one of his arms around my waist, while holding his bag with the other one. I released him after some seconds and he suddenly walked away, I frowned. He laughed and grabbed my bag from the place I let it fall before. AH! I forgot my bag when I saw him and trew it on the floor.

“Idiot!” he gave me my bag and laughed shyly. “You shouldn’t throw your bag like that anymore. I told you right, be careful with your stuff.” I pouted but he just ignored me and walked past me. How could he! Just ignoreing me like that. I frowned again. He looked back at me and stopped his pace. He laughed when he saw my frown. He once again, went back to me and held my hand.

“Let’s go~” He said and walked forward, still holding my hand. If only he knew what he does with me. I could feel my heart beat faster as we walked forward to school. Both with a smile on our face.

Yup. It was just exactly like all the other morning.

We chatted a bit until we saw Sungmin in the distant. He would usually walk with Kyuhyun that part, but he was no where to be found. Sungmin also looked weird. We waved at Sungmin and called out his name. He saw us and walked happily toward us. I looked at my phone to see the time, so did Eunhyuk, but on his watch. Are we to late?

“Hi, guys!” He said . Eunhyuk hugged him, after him me. We walked on to school.

“How come you’re not with Kyu?” Eunhyuk asked curiously.

“Ah, nothing really. Just wanted to come early today~” He said, but the blush on his face said something else.

“Are you sure Minnie?” I asked him suspicious. Even an idiot like me would know that something happened.

“Y-yeah. I woke up early and was bored, so…” He said slowly with bit of hesitation in his voice.
I decided not to ask any further and so did Eunhyuk since he also hept his mouth shut. After some silence I decided to break it.

“So… Anyone seen some aliens come by last night?” I exclaimed happily. “Waaah~ I miss them really~ Hope they’ll come soon again~” Oh… Wrong topic again Hae! Wrong topic! When do you start to learn it! Me and my stupid head. At least Sungmin laughed. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. I made a fool of myself again. That’s why he doesn’t like me… I already heard it a lot of times. But still… I haven’t changed a bit, even if I want to so badly. The only that I and his ideal girl/boyfriend have in common is dancing. [we’re not sure yet if Hyuk is gay or straight] He wants a smart, innocent, sweet girl/boy with a sense of humor. Also quiet, shy and understanding. Cute, pretty, but still normal. She/he would take good care of him, just like he would do with her/him. She/he would be lovely and would just enjoy each others company in silence on a date while holding hands. See… Exact the opposite of me. It’s been like that since elementary school already… But even so, I still didn't give up. I'm a idiot right?

I sighed heavily and both of them noticed it.

"What's wrong, Hae? What are you thinking about so deeply? I asked you if you did your homework, but I guess you didn't hear it."

"Nothing. Just..." They both stared at me, waiting for a answer, but I couldn't answer them. I know that they're my best friend, but they're some things, you can just not tell them. "Nothing. Something between me and myself..."

They looked weird and worried at me, but decided to let it slip this time. We walked further and saw Ryeowook and Leeteuk on our way. The five of us walked further to school together.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

[Sungmin POV]

-break-

Donghae, Eunhyuk and I walked to Ryeowook's class. The bell hasn't rung yet, so we needed to wait. Our teacher needed to go to a meeting, so we were send out of the class earlier. Just when we arrived near Ryeowook's classroom, we noticed that his teacher also went away to the meeting. We saw a couple of boys coming out before we saw Ryeowook.

"Hii guys!" He stood in front of us and stared at us with his bug puppy eyes. . Of course we knew that he needed something since he only uses them when he really, REALLY needed something.

“What’s up?” Eunhyuk asked him while frowing at him, I just stared at him.

“Please~ Come with me to Seoul Co-Ed High School~!” Hes said while hanging on Donghae’s arm and showing his puppy eyes and pout, since Donghae was the easiest to convince with cuteness out of us three. For some reason, Eunhyuk never falls for anyone’s aegyo expect of Donghae’s and mine. As for me, no one can the aegyo king himself, so his aegyo doesn’t have any affect on me. Donghae is already convinced after a pout, or just puppy eyes. He says it’s a sad sight and that aliens will take people away who are in need, but ignored. He is also small-minded and naïve. So that’s how Donghae was the one who was always chosen in this kind of situation. But… I guess I also wanna come… Not because of Ryeowook’s aegyo [THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!], but because it’s the Co-Ed school. What means… I CAN SEE KYU!! But after last night, will I be able to see him? I could feel my heart beat faster and my head burn up, when I thought about the kiss. The kiss of last night. And also when he asked me if I-I-I l-l-liked it… But I still wonder why he did it… Is he kissing Seo-thing today? I-Is that why he did that? Did he blush because he thoughts I was… Seo… Seo… Wait… I still don’t know her name. But he blushed and said Min afterwards, so it can’t be that. WAH! I’m so happy~ He looked so cute when he blushed. Maybe we can do it some other t- MIN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, YOU CAN’T FALL DEEPER FOR HIM!! I giggles to myself.

“Min? What’s so funny? Something is strange about you since this morning. Something happened. I know it” I giggled more and shook my head. Ryeowook frowned, because we totally forgot about his request.

“So.. Are we still gonna hear about the reason behind the sudden visit?” I asked to change the topic, but the big smile just couldn’t vanish, since yesterday’s moment kept on playing in my head.

“I- Hyung…” he started to blush, “I think I’m in love!” He exclaimed with a big smile.

“YOUR IN LOVE?!” We exclaimed back in unison, our eyes wide open.
-.-.-.-.-.-.
“So, who is he?” Donghae asked the question we all were curious about. We walked the school ground of, on our way to the other school, 7 minutes away from here. We still had enough time. There was still more than half an hour left, before the break would end. Of course we would accept his request after knowing the reason. Our Ryeowookie was finally in love. He never showed special interests in anyone, as for Eunhyuk, I’m not sure about his feelings for Donghae. Donghae was obliviously in love with Eunhyuk for a long time now. Eunhyuk hasn’t realized it yet, but for me it was kind of oblivious to see. I knew that Eunhyuk used to like his childhood friend, Junsu, but it seemed that it was nothing, he was just a bit confused at that time, since he never experienced love before. That’s how I came with my theory of him liking Donghae. He told me that, just when we met Donghae, he never told me anything about it, but there should be a special reason behind his special treatment toward him right? Oh, my mind drifted away again. I looked at Ryeowook who was just about to answer the question.

“I don’t know his name yet…” Ryeowook was staring at the ground wit a sad face, but it lightened up soon enough. "But I really, really like him! It was love at first sight!" He half shouted, "I hoped you guys could help me find out~" he added cutely, on the hope we would help him liek that. Of course we would! We're friends!

"I'll try finding out for you~ I'll ask Kyu if we're stuck. He's popular, so he may know a lot of people!" I said and send a wink to Ryeowook. I didn't realize my blushing face when I said Kyuhyun's name, but unfortunaly Eunhyuk did. He came closer and whispered something. "What happened between you and Kyuhyun?" he still didn't stop it.

"N-nothing really!" I exclaimed. Eunhyuk laughed out loud. Donghae and Ryeowook looked at us, not really getting what was happening. "L-Let's go!" I walked forward, the others followed me.

The last part of the walk, was basically Ryeowook talking about the unknown boy and us just listening to him. Though he didn't know anything of the boy, he still was able to talk quite much about him.

We finally reached the school and looked to the school ground, while peeping from the entrance. We saw a lot of girls and boys outside. I started searching for Kyuhyun but I couldn't find him. I sighed in disappointment.

"So, our Minnie can't find his little brother~" Donghae patted my head.

"W-What! I wasn't searching for him... I... I was just looking around." A blush of embarrassment colored my 
face.

"haha, we all know that you wanted to come along to see your Kyunnie. Min... I really think you have a over-sized brother complex! " Eunhyuk exclaimed really hard and both him and Donghae started too laugh out loud. Everyone was staring weirdly at us. I tried to ssh them, but they started to laugh even more. I pouted.

"I-It's not like that at a-" I wanted to deny, but was interrupted by Ryeowook who was shaking my arm really fast and tugging onto my sleeve. He whispered a frustrated 'There he is! There he is!' He was so hyper suddenly. I just couldn't believe what I saw. The other two were still laughing their asses off. Ryeowook got really frustrated. He didn't want the boy to think weird of him because of his friends. Who were indeed very weird.

"Where is he?!" I looked around.

"Don't look! MINIE! MINNIE! HE'S COMING THIS WAY! WHA

T TO DO!!" he said while shaking. He hid behind me and before I could ask him further I heard someone call my name.

"Sungmin?"

 
-end of chater 7-