Let's stay together, forever. [NEW!! Chapter 8]

Let's stay together, forever.
[Sungmin POV]

"Don't look! MINIE! MINNIE! HE'S COMING THIS WAY! WHAT TO DO!!" he said while shaking. He hid behind me and before I could ask him further I heard someone call my name.

"Sungmin?" I looked at the boy who was getting closer and closer to us, what made Wookie behind me shake even more.

"Huh? YESUNG?!" I turned around to face Ryeowook, totally forgetting Yesung, who frowned now. "YOU MEAN?! YESUNG?!" He simply nodded in confusion. I turned around to face Yesung again.

"Aish... Is that how you greet me now?" He said sarcastic. I tried to pull of a small smile. I never expected Yesung to be Ryeowook's crush!

"A-ah, I'm sorry hyung~" I hugged him, like I always do. But this time I just hugged him for a slight second, so that Ryeowook wouldn't get angry with me later. The other two finally stopped with laughing and looked at the confused boy who was hiding behind Sungmin

"You know him?!" He whispered irritated from behind. I muttered a 'yes' and smiled at Yesung.

"Haven't seen you in awhile. Are you coming for Kyu-ah?" Donghae and Eunhyuk started laughing out loud again.

"HAHA, EVEN HE KNOWS THE REASON!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed and continued laughing. It stopped immediately when they saw my glare.

"It's not!" I pouted and Yesung ruffled my hair.

"Don't worry, I won't tell him~" He said cutely and glanced at behind me. "Who is your cute hiding friend?" He said sweetly.

"A-a-h..." Ryeowook stood up straight and held my arm when he stood next to me.

"Ah, Yesung, this is my friend Ryeowook, Ryeowook this is Kyuhyun's close friend, Yesung." I pushed Ryeowook forward what made him stumble and fall forward to yesung. Yesung grabbed him in time. You could see the blush that was forming on his and Yesung's face now. Haha, plan succes.

"I-I'm sorry." They both muttered. Ryeowook stood beside me again and pinched my arm.

"Aish... " I turned toward Eunhyuk and Donghae, "This are my best friends, Eunhyuk and Donghae,"

"Nice to meet you all." Yesung said smiling. "Why are you guys here?" Ryeowook face stiffened. I chukled at the sigh. Luckily for him, Yesung always believe my lies, so it won't be hard.

"We were just bored, so we wanted to take a stroll. We ended up here~" I said cutely.

"Really? I thought you came for Kyuhyun..." He chukled. "He must be dissapointed to hear that you didn't come for him. Want to go to him anyways? He is somewhere here. " I smiled brightly and nodded. I can see Kyuhyun without people being suspicious.

We walked the schoolground on. We heard some girls half scream, 'WHO ARE THEY?!' 'WAAH! SO HANDSOME!' 'THAT ONE IS SO CUTE!!'

"Ah! There he is!" We looked at the place where Yesung pointed. I was feeling so happy, when I saw Kyuhyun, but it all faded when I saw a girl next to him. Clinging on his arms. I felt a painful feeling in my stomache and heart. I gues... That is his girlfriend. The bright smile that was on my face vanished immediately. We walked forward. I saw Kyuhyun laughing out loud, probably because someone made a joke or something since the whole group was laughing. He seemed to have a lot of fun. I didn't want to ruin it.

"Maybe... We should go. It's already late and the break is gonna end soon." I said a bit insecure about Kyuhyun and his girlfriend.

"Wae? We still have enough time~ Let's go~" Ryeowook said, only to be more with Yesung probably. On our way searching for Kyuhyun, they talked a lot and found out they had a lot in common. I sighed. I didn't want to ruin it for Ryeowook, so I guess we will stay.

"YAH! KYUHYUN-AH!" Yesung shouted, though we were only a couple of metres away from Kyuhyun and his group. Kyuhyun turned his head around while he was still laughing. Only now I realized that he and the seothing girl were holding hands. Maybe we should have gone away before. I didn't want to see this. I felt the urge of releasing the tears who were stuck in my eyes, but i had to held them back. I had to be strong now.

"Ah Yesu-" He looked shocked and confused when he saw me. I just smiled a smal, arkward smile the him. "M-min! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed. I felt the same pain as yesterday night. I knew it. He didn't want to be seen with me with his friends. Is it because of the girl?

"Hi, Kyuhyun." I waved at him, still smiling the most fakest, and saddest smile I could put on. Luckily no one noticed all the pain behind it. Kyuhyun looked away and hurriedly let go of the girls hand.

"W-what are you doing here? I-I mean-" I stuttered.

"Me? We were bored and saw Yesung just now." I said, "We just came to say hi, we're going now again."

"Y-You're going already? Can't you stay a bit longer?" He slightly said. His cheeks became red,

"I-"

"Kyunnie, who is this? You're brother?" The seo... seo... damn it! Still don't know it. Kyuhyun nodded and for some reason when she tried to come near me, Kyuhyun tried to held her back. He couldn't accomplish it as she treq herself on me and hugged me. "Hello~ I'm Seohyun! I'm your br-"

"You!" Kyuhyun said pissed. I didn't know if he was pissed at me for hugging his girlfriend or her, since he glared at her and purshed her lightly away. "Don't hug my Minnie like that!" he said harshly to her. That made me smile again. I was so happy. I became even happier when he put one of his arms around my waist and shove me closer to him, still glaring at Seo... Geez! He just said it and still can't remember it! Seothing looked confused at Kyuhyun. Siwon came up from behind and put a hand on her shoulder. While Zhoumi, Donghae and Eunhyuk were laughing by Kyuhyun's action. He wasn't making their laughter stop any moment.

"Don't worry. Our Kyun-ah has a bit... how to say it." Siwon said and Seo... Seothing looked curious at him. "He has a hug brother complex... You better not come to close to Sungmin, or else... Yeah, that will happen." Siwon grinned, Kyuhyun glaring at him.

"Kyu~~" I said cutely. I didn't want them to fight. "Why are you so mean to her! I told you to get rid of that stupid overprotective habit of yours!" I smacked him lightly on his head. He growled, but pouted super cutely afterwards. It made my heart skip a beat and blush slightly. To be true, I loved that habit, and i never want him to get rid of it. I want him to be overprotective about me for always and ever. But he has a girlfriend now. He should be overprotective about her...
 
"She shouldn't have hugged you like that..." He pouted and hugged me tightly. "you better not felt anything with that hug of her!" He whispered a bit pissed. I laughed out loud. He stopped hugging me. It made me a bit sad, but i couldn't feel that now after his cuteness.

"Arraso, arraso~ I should go now." He pouted once again. Wait... WAH! This must be my lucky day! Kyuhyun never pouts this much! It's so cute!! I giggled and ruffled his hair. "I'll see you at home, ye?"

"Don't go yet... I haven't seen you this morning, you know how upset I was!" He exclaimed with his eyes wide open.

"I'm sawry~ But our break will end in a minute, so we have to hurry up!" I said as I waved at him, "Byebye." I waved to his friends. The girl was smiling to me and bowing slightly. Siwon, Zhoumi, Kibum and the other people I didn't know waved back and said goodbye. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook waved at them to and bid them farwell. I wanted to walk away but Kyuhyun grabbed my hand. I looked around.

"Ah, I forgot." I gave him a peck on his cheek and smiled at him. Usually when I did that he would do the same, but this time he didn't... Well he did but... but... HEGAVEMEAPECKONMYLIPSANDNOTJUSTASHORTONE!

! ITLASTEDATLEAST2SECONDS!! My brain was going crazy as last night flashed through my head. He... Wah... It was so sweet... I giggled. I saw him smiling at me. I sighed, I didn't want to leave anymore, but I have no other change.

"B-byebye Kyu~" I said and walked away with the others, my face still red. I cupped my cheeks in my hand and kept on giggling the whole way to school. The others just grinned while watching me. They knew why I acted like that, but I could care less. i was to happy for it.

-end chapter 8-