Good Morning

It's Only Acting

 

It’s only 7 am and Taemin‘s almost ready to go to school for the script reading, all he has to do is eat breakfast. As he goes downstairs all his hyungs look at him in disbelief, wide eyed and jaw dropped.

“What?” Taemin asked as he didn’t know why they were looking at him like that.

“Taemin-goon. You woke up and got ready without Kibum having to tell you. And to top that off your ready this early.” The second oldest Jonghyun told him.

Minho and Onew nodded their heads in agreement.

“So? Can’t I get up by myself?” Taemin asked back.

“It’s not like that Taemin-goon. It’s just that you’ve never got up like this since middle school.” Onew told him.

“Now, now guys, it’s Taemin’s big day today. He’s going to star in a movie so he’s got to be like this on the first day.” Key informed them all. They all ahh-ed after that.

“No wonder.” Minho and Jonghyun said in unison.

“Ah. I almost forgot about that movie Victoria was talking about.” Onew said.

“You were there at the time with Krystal, Victoria and me. How can you forget when it was only two days ago?” Taemin questioned his hyung.

“I was thinking about fried chicken.” Onew said. Everyone burst into laughter after Onew said that. Of course. Everyone thought.

Taemin was making his way to the door since it was already 10 past 7.

“Taemin-ah are you not going to eat any breakfast?” Key asked.

“I’m having breakfast with a friend hyung. Don’t worry about me.” Taemin replied.

“Be safe.” They all said and continued eating their meals.

Once Taemin left they realised something. “Does Taemin goon have any friends?” Jonghyun spoke all their minds.

They all just looked at each other with a blank look, trying to recall if he actually did have friends.

“Hmmm…” They tried to think.

“Could it be a girl?”

“Krystal?”

They all considered it. The conclusion:

“Nah.” Minho shrugged it off.

“That’s impossible.” Jonghyun waved it off of his mind.

“Only in my dreams.” Key commented making everyone laugh.

“But who is it really?” Onew wondered.

“Let’s just ask him when he gets back.” Key advised, all getting there acknowledgement.

--

On the other side, Taemin was making his way to surprise Krystal at her house. He grinned imagining her reaction to seeing him like this. He loved seeing her reactions ever since they were little. In fact, it was one of things he loved about her, apart from seeing her pout and getting angry, or asking him to buy her something. There were just too many things he adored about her. There was nothing he hated about her.

Once he reached her house, he made this way through the gate to the door. He knocked… and knocked, but no answer. He then tried to open the door. It wasn’t locked. Strange, he thought. He welcomed himself into her house and peeked around. The room to the left was the kitchen and dining room, to the right was a lounge room and before him were some stairs leading to the upper floor. He was going to go upstairs but something had caught his attention; a photo on the fireplace of them sleeping next to each other on a picnic rug. He started to recall the memories of that time. Their parents wanted to go out for a picnic on the Sunday when the cherry blossoms were blooming. They played for ages there together while their parents just sat, had a bit of soju and chat. After about five hours they came back to where their parents were because they were hungry. After that they ate and fell to sleep, hand in hand. Good times, Taemin thought.

Once he had finished recalling the memories he made his way upstairs and immediately found Krystal’s room. It had one of those name plates that you hang on your door; it read ‘Soo Jung’. Without any sort of hesitation to walk into a teenage girl’s room he opened the door to find a sleeping angel on the bed. How cute, he thought. Trying to be as quite as possible he walked up to her and sat on the edge of her bed and watched her sleep. After a while his eyelids started to get heavy so he just sunk into a lying position on her bed and fell asleep.

--

Krystal’s P.O.V

As I open my eyes to get up I turn to my left to find a familiar face next to mine. Taemin!? What’s he doing here, on my bed, sleeping next to me, with… school uniform on? *doogeun doogeun (Korean heart beat sounds)* Ahh~ Stupid heart. Shut up or he’ll hear you. A turn back to my left to look at Taemin again but he’s awake!

“Good morning sleepy head.” Taemin teased.

“Ya!” Krystal pushed him right off the bed only to land on the hard ground.

“Ow~ What was that for Krystal? I only said good morning.” Taemin whined.

“Why are you at my house? And more importantly where are you sleeping next to me in my bed?” Krystal shouted.

“Relax Krystal, relax. I did nothing to you in your sleep or anything. I just came to pick you up for some breakfast before the script reading this morning.” Taemin tried to explain.

“Lies!” Krystal continued to shout.

“I’m not lying. I just wanted to have breakfast with you so I came to your place. I knocked but there was no response so I checked the door and it was unlocked so I just welcomed myself in. Then I found you sleeping and I didn’t want to disturb you since you, since you looked angelic.” He lowered his voice when he said the last part. This made Krystal blush. BIG TIME.

“Well… whatever then. Since I guess it’s partially my fault in the first place.” She averted her eyes form his.

“Yep.” Taemin said.

“Can you get out now. I want to have a shower and get changed.” She yelled at him again and through a pillow at him.

“Ok ok. But breakfast for two?” He asked her.

“Fine, now get OUT.”

“Araseo asraseo, your highness.” Taemin closed the door and left for downstairs to wait for her with a smile of success.

--

Once Krystal finished showering and got ready she went downstairs to meet Taemin.

“You done?” Krystal nodded. “Let’s go then.”

The two left her house and walked to a café to have breakfast. The waitress handed them the menus and left them alone.

“What’s up with the sudden change?” Krystal asked.

“Nothing really. Just thought that, since we’ll be working with each other for the year, that I should try my best to get along with you.” Taemin shrugged.

Although she wasn’t really buying it she was too hungry to argue. The waitress came back to take their order; one English breakfast for Taemin with hot chocolate as a beverage, and for Krystal, pancakes topped with ice-cream and maple syrup with some orange juice.

Taemin was surprised when they were eating. He never would’ve thought that skinny Krystal could eat so much, so fast. She had three massive pancakes and ate them all with her extras and sides in less than 15 minutes. Whereas Krystal was shocked at Taemin. He’s English breakfast consisted of two eggs on toast, two pieces of bacon, two sausages, fried mushroom and tomato and a hash brown, plus his hot chocolate. He consumed them all so smoothly and looked as if he could go for more. Luckily they noticed the time and made haste to go to school. Taemin paid for it all without Krystal’s consent. She didn’t like having people treat her because she felt as if she owed them.

As they walk to school they find nothing to talk about. Not even talking about the weather worked. They both, unknowingly, ended each other’s conversation. Once they reached the gate they saw a few familiar faces.

“Welcome Boss”

It was the members of the gang he previously ‘killed’.

“What the heck are you all doing here?” Taemin’s voice sounded cold.

“We want to follow you, Boss. We will protect you, your friends and your women for harm as repayment for sparing us. We’ll follow you to the end.” The captain of the gang said.

*Sigh* Taemin let out a huge sigh. He couldn’t believe this. It gave him a headache. Originally he would tell them to buzz off or else he’d make them regret it but this time, with Krystal next to him, he couldn’t bring himself to do that. He figured that they seem loyal and will protect Krystal from men who try to approach her.

“Fine then. Whatever. Just… don’t be so obvious and keep a distance.” He gave in to them. “And also, don’t call me Boss.”

“Roger that Master Lee.” They said in unison. Taemin couldn’t help but let out another sigh. He couldn’t be bothered trying to negotiate what to call him so he just left the case.

“Let’s go Krystal. Victoria noona is probably waiting for us.” He took hold of her hand and dragged her into the school.

“Ok, let’s go.”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty boring chapter I know but I didn’t know what to write. Next chapter they go to the practice room and check out the script for the first time! Don’t forget to comment below. I love hearing your feedback. And thank you so much to my wonderful subscribers:

jung_krystal

iheartshineyeffects

bella78

kim_eun_mi

JheiSii137

minie95s

Syamimi_Munir

SA_studentkrystal

B2ST_SHINee21

tamariz8

Shineefxlover

snsd1107