The END!

~ Parkour Love ~

 

»okay remember what I told you?” He nods and bites his lower lip. We’ve been in the gym for the past couple of hours and I explained him the basics of a backflip and showed him each part.

“Good, because now it’s your turn.” I smirk. “What?! NO! I can’t! I’m going to fall and break my neck and die!” He starts panicking. “Calm down! You’re not going to break anything, besides I’m going to help you! So don’t worry baby.” Oh my god, did I just say baby?! Oh ! He looks at me with his eyes widened but then looks at the ground and blushes. I feel my checks getting hotter and hotter. Oh my stupid mouth!

“Okay… umm… just remember, swing your arms, bend your knees and jump high enough!” he slowly nods at my instructions and keeps biting his lip, if he doesn’t stop it, it’s probably going to bleed. He slowly positions himself and I stand right next to him. He takes a deep breath and swings his arms, he bends his knees and jumps. I try to help him turn but he somehow grabs onto me and we both fall, me landing on top of him. We both gasp and I hear him whine under me. I open my eyes and meet his. Only then I realize our faces are only couple centimeters apart. I gulp my saliva and look at those y pink lips. I feel his hot breath on my lips and I shiver, I could just lean in and end my pain. We were so close now, he is irresistible.

He clears his throat slightly, snapping me back to reality. I realize how long I must’ve just lay on him, staring at his lips. I quickly pick myself up and hold a hand out, “Are you okay?” I ask. He takes my hand and I pull him up, he trembles and crashes onto my chest. He looks up at me and I smirk. He is so cute when he’s embarrassed. He takes a step back, rubbing the back of his neck. “Wanna try again?” I ask and smile. “Erhm, sure.” He says and slowly walks next to me. He prepares and jumps, this time I help him again and he lends perfectly on his feet. A huge grin spreads over his face and he wraps his arms around my neck! “I did it! I did it! I DID A BACKFLIP!!!!” he jumps up and down, I wrap my arms around his waist and laugh at his silliness. “Yes, you did it!” I say and rub his back. He stops jumping around and looks deeply in my eyes. I feel my knees getting weaker under the power of his gaze and touch. He looks at my lips and tippy toes. I feel his warm and soft lips pressed against mine and my body gets an adrenaline rush.  I wrap my arms around him tighter and press my lips harder, our lips start moving in sync and I feel in heaven. Nothing can describe this feeling, there is just no such word.

He slowly pulls back and drops back on his feet. I open my eyes and just stare at him. He slowly caresses my cheek and smiles. “You have no idea how scared I was of this! But I did it to get closer to you! I did parkour to get closer to you! I am crazy.” He whispers, a huge smile creeps on my face and I just can’t help but chuckle. “You did it because of me?” I ask. “Well yeah, I didn’t know how else to get you.” He whispers and runs his arm down my chest. “I am flattered.” I say and press my forehead against his. I stare deeply in his eyes and remove the bangs out of his eyes with my hand. “I love you.” I say to him in a low, husky voice and his eyes sparkle. “I love you too.” He says and a tear escapes his eye. I kiss him slowly and passionately, feeling and tasting every bit of him.

I finally got him back. And now I’m not letting him go!  

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heelllooo!! 

So this is the finale of this story.! Yes the end.! I ... I ... I just *sobs* am touched by your comments! I love you! 

If you liked this story you can check out my other ones too! ^^ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371335/more-than-words-bigbang-dongyoungbae-romance-taeyang-you

Okay, so yeah! Thank you for all of the support and if you have any suggestions just write them down below! 

~ Muuuucccchhh LOVE, Nisha <3