004

I Wanna Love

 

 

 
   ▬004 

 

 

Cap is kind enough to talk with you during the party and he was surprised you when he greeted you. You never thought that you are going to meet him here and to add it again, he is Heemin’s brother's friends.

 

“I never know that you knew Heemin?” he asked you while sipping on his drink. His other friends gone busying themselves by dancing with a random girl. You shook your head. “Nah.. It’s not me but my friends. I’ve just accompany her.”

 

“Ah, I see. So, you are Dasom’s friends, too, right?” You nod your head. “Where you work, Soomin?” You scratch your head. How should you told him that you don’t work at all. Not that you don’t have a job, it’s just you are not interested in handling your family’s company.

 

“I.. . Well, actually, I don’t work.” Surprisingly, Cap was calm. He seems like understand you. “Erm, don’t you have anything to say to me?” Cap laughed. “Why should I? You must have a reason behind that, right? And who am I to question you.” You stared at him with amused. Seul Ki walks towards the two of you. She clings on your wrist and looking at you with her puppy eyes. “I’m tired. Can we go home?”

 

“The party is just starting. You are going to miss the fun, you know.” “But I’m tired and I have something to do tomorrow. Please, Soomin.” she pouted. Without no choice, you agree with her. After all, who is going to send her home if not you. While in the middle of walking, someone hit on your shoulder. You looked at the person, and it is just a girl. She observes you from head to toe before scoffing. “What’s wrong with her?” you muttered to yourself.

 

“Soomin, hurry up.” “I’m on my way. Calm down, giant baby.” You drove your car out from the mansion, driving Seul Ki back to her apartment and at the time you arrived at your house, it’s already after midnight. Your house is dark and it seems like your parents already went to sleep.

 

You hurried to your room. Before you could open the door, your mother came out from her room with a mask on her face. Once glance her look like a ghost. “Mom, are you planning to give me a heart attack? You scare me to the death.”

 

“But you don’t look surprised at all.” She shoots you back. You sighed. “Just don’t do that next time. I wonder how daddy is falling in love with you.” Thank god that she doesn’t hear you. “Ah, Soomin. Are you free tomorrow?” You were about to reply her when she cut you. “Never mind. If you don’t free, you still have to free your time tomorrow because we are going to see someone important.”

 

“Who?”

 

“Just wait for tomorrow. Go get some sleep. I don’t want you look like a panda. And don’t forget to wear something nice. Not a y one.” She reminds you. You smirked. You don’t nod or shook your head. You just watch her get inside the room back before disappearing into your room. You lay your body on the bed, not minding to change your cloth at all because all what you know, as soon as you closed your eyes, you fell into a deep sleep.

 

The next morning, someone has to wake you up and after fifth times, you finally awake. The first thing you saw in the morning, your mother grinning face. You lay your head back but only to get pulled from your mother. “No more laying for you. Go take a shower.”

 

“It’s freaking 10 in the morning, mom. Give me some sleep.” “Nu uh. Do you forget what I said to you last night? We are going to meet with someone. You better get up.” “Who is exactly we are going to see? A prime minister or a king?” you asked with annoy and only get a creepy smile from her in return.

 

“It’s more than that honey. People that we are going to see is going to be someone important to you.” “Someone important to me? Who? My butler? Or my slave.” Your mother doesn’t look happy with your answer. “More than that. Anyway, let’s stop the chit chat. Go!”

 

She pushes you inside the shower room and locked it. “I will see you in a Wonderful Restaurant with your father. Make sure you got your there. If not, I will cut your allowance.”

 

You pulled the pipe open, trying to block your mother's voice with the water dripping sounds. You washed your body and got an enough time to stare at your reflection. Your hair is getting longer. Should I cut my hair? Nah.. Not now, but maybe later.. You heard car zoom out from the house and it’s indicated that your parents are gone and you are alone in the house.

 

You wrapped yourself with a short towel, come out from the toilet with wet hair. You saw a beautiful dress on your bed. “It’s maybe mom.” You put on the dress and drying your hair. You put a light makeup on your face and only took a short time to get finished. You don’t bother to look pretty because after all, you are not going to meet someone who are famous like an idol or what.

 

You get inside the restaurant, trying to find your parents and a familiar laughter caught your attention. From far you could see a blonde guy whose back is facing you. Your mother is talking to another beautiful woman and her eyes widening in happiness when she saw you strolled towards them. “My my my.. Who is this beautiful lady here?” the woman asking your mother. “Ahreum-ah, this is my daughter, Soomin.”

 

“Soomin?  You mean our dearest Soomin? Wow! You are growing up into a beautiful lady. I almost couldn’t recognize you.” You looked at her with confusion. “Erm, do I know you?” It’s not like you are rude but that’s the truth though. You don’t know this woman. “Soomin-ah, are you forgetting about me? Aunt Ahreum? The one who always brought you an ice-cream when you were little? Remember?” “Aunt Ahreum? Is that you? I’m sorry. I forgot about you. You know that I’ve kinda got a short-term memory lost.” You joked. Out of nowhere, she pulled the blonde guy who is in front of you. His back facing you but when he spun around, your eyes widening in surprise. “YOU!”

(  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ) 
profile credit / harlequin.
 
 
 
Hello my lovely and dearest subscribers...
A new update for you guys...
How is this story going so far? Interesting or not?? ^^