003

I Wanna Love

 

 

 
   ▬003 
 
 

 

 

You are standing in front of  the big mansion, for you to say that since it is really big. Twice bigger than your apartment. Many guests  fill up the mansion and they are wearing extremely pretty and expensive dress. Seul Ki gulped. Her sweat starts to form on her forehead. “Suddenly, I got a feeling that I leave something in my house. I’ll see you later, Soomin.” You pulled her collar before she could escape from you. “You drag me here and now, you ran away. Oh no! You are going inside with me by hook or by crook.”

 

“But.. But.. But Soomin. Look at all of them. I am nothing compared to them.” She pouted. You rolled your eyes. This is what you hate inside herself. She is always thinking low about herself. “So, what? So what if they use Gucci or branded brands. There are still human beings, so are you.” “You are different Soomin. You are not like me. You rich but my family is poor and –“ You didn’t let her finish her words as you drag her inside the mansion. People not caring to look over you or her since they are busying with something else. “See.. They didn’t even look at us.” Out of nowhere, someone called her name and a beautiful girl walking towards the two of you. She is wearing a white dress that making her look like an angel.

 

 “Seul Ki, you came. You keep your promise.” The girl beamed happily. “Of course I am. I will not disappoint you.” The girl looking at you while smiling, making you smile to her back in return. She nudges of Seul Ki’s stomach. “Who's that?” “Oh this. Let me introduce my one and only one friends.. By the way, she is two years older than us. So, that’s made her really old. A grandma.” You scoffed. “A beautiful grandma you meant..” Soon, the three of you burst into laugh. Seul Ki wiped her fake tears while holding on her stomach. “By the way, meet Soomin eonnie but I just called her Soomin”. “Annyeong eonnie. I’m Heemin. Nice to meet you.”

 

“You really beautiful.. Reminds me of an angel.” she praises you, making you blush. You quickly dismissed the thought. “Aniya. You are more beautiful than me. Look at you right now.” Someone called her name and she excused herself, to leave the place. You looked around the mansion and everyone seems to absorb doing their own matter. “Soomin-ah, I want to take a drink. Do you want some?” “Sure.” “Alright. Be right back.” You watched her go, leaving you alone. You felt slightly uncomfortable since you don’t know everyone in there.

 

As on the right cue, a limo stop in front of the mansion. Six extremely and freaking hot guys come out, making all the spotlight on them. L. Joe help Sohyun going out from the limo while trying to help her smooth the wrinkle on her dress. Ricky made a face. “Reminds me once again why is she here. I though there are only six of us.” “Don’t ask me. Ask Chunji hyung.” Niel rolled his eyes. “Don’t ask me. Ask L. Joe since that is his girl, not mine.”

 

“How am I looking, oppa?” Sohyun asked L. Joe while she stared at the limo’s transparent mirror, fixing on her hair. “You look beautiful baby.” She is beaming happily. L. Joe held out his hand for her to take and step inside the mansion. Heemin’s face brightened when she saw her brothers and her other oppas but it soon turned to frown when she saw Sohyun with them. Chunji notices it. “Don’t mad at me. I am not involved in this mess.”

 

“How are you, Heemin?” “Well I’m fine but suddenly I become not fine.” she said sarcastically. “Why? What’s wrong? Are you sick, Heemin-shi?” Just by hearing Sohyun’s voice, make her want to puke and chase her out from her house. She put a fake smile on her face. “I’m fine.” “Happy birthday Heemin. You are officially 18.”

 

“Gomawo Cap oppa.” She faced her brother and held out her hand. “What?” Chunji asked. “Where is my gift?” “Ask mom or dad to give you.” “I ask you, oppa. Where?” Chunji rolled his eyes. “I am not a banker. I don’t have a money.” Heemin crossed her arms over her chest, looking slightly irritated. “For me, you don’t have money but for your tons of girlfriends, your money, credit card always with you. What a kind of brother are you?” “A hot one.” “Shut up.”

 

A maid comes to her, whisper something in her ears. Heemin nodding her head. “I got to go. Have a fun, oppas.” Sohyun tugged on L. Joe’s arm and she rubs on her stomach. “Oppa, I’m hungry.” “Can you wait here? I’ll go take the food for you.” She nodded her head. You are dying with thirst while waiting for Seul Ki to arrive. As you saw a waiter walk past you, you quickly stop him and took a glass of cocktails with you. You looked around while sipping on your cocktails, obviously doesn’t notice L. Joe that walking towards you.

 

He took a plate next to you. Notice a presence next to you, you turned to face him. L. Joe looks at you by accidents and you smiled. Instead getting a smile back from him, you got nothing. Nothing. Your smiled disappeared.  What’s wrong with this guy and why his face looks really familiar?

 

There are a variety of choices of foods and L. Joe doesn’t know which one looks delicious and which one is not. “That one.” you pointed to a delicious meat. L. Joe didn’t reply you. Instead taking on what you said, he takes something else. “That have too much oil in it.” L. Joe stops. He put the pinchers down.

 

“I appreciated your great taste on foods but the one that's going to eat is mine. So, shut up and stick with your own business.” He said coldly. You shrugged your shoulder, not taking heart with his words at all. “I’m sorry then.” L. Joe scoffed in return. He leaves the place with a plate of food. Seul Ki comes towards you with two of glasses of juice. “Tadaa! Here’s your drink.” “Where were you? You take the drink or you make the drink?” you said sarcastically. She pouted.

 

“Well, I’m sorry for taking long. I don’t know to choose what drinks that suitable with me.” You held your cocktail in front of her face. “You see this? This is a cocktail and you can drink it, moron.”  “No alcohol in there?” “This is just a cocktail. Of course none.” “I’m just asking. Not  a big deal, after all.”

 

Heemin tapped on the microphone and she is standing on the stage with a bright light on the top of her head, revealing her angelic face. L. Joe took a seat next to Sohyun, put the plate in front of her. “Why you took so long oppa?” Before he could open his mouth, Heemin beat him by giving her speech.

 

“Good night everyone. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for coming here tonight, to celebrate on my birthday. I really appreciate it. I also would like to thanks to those who gave me gifts and thank you so much. Tonight is my birthday and I really hope that all of us will have a fun. There is nothing I could say anymore. I just want to says thank you to my idiot brother, Lee Chanhee who make his times to come tonight after forgetting my birthday for the past few years.” Everyone started to laugh. Chunji’s wiggle his brow to his sister, teasing her from face.

 

Heemin scoffed. “I also would like to thank Cap oppa, Ricky oppa, Niel oppa, Byunghun oppa and Changjo for giving me expensive gift unlike someone.” Chunji pouted. Cap patted on his shoulder. “She thought you came with empty hand.” “What a silly girl. What kind of brother am I if I didn’t give her anything.”

 

“She is materialistic.” Sohyun commented but as soon as she saw five pairs of eyes watching her, she closed , pretending to absorb with the foods. “Look who's talking.” Niel smirked. “Niel.” L. Joe warned him. Niel’s face change. He growls in silent. “You stupid, hyung.”

 

“Hope you guys enjoy the night! Have fun!” Heemin yelled and ended her speech. Instead of walking to Teen Top, she walked towards you. Cap narrows his eyes, trying to recognize your figure. “Hey, isn’t that the girl that we met at the shop.” he asked L .Joe but L. Joe doesn’t pay any single attention to his words. He busies feeding on Sohyun. “I forgot. When you with her, you forgot us.” 

(  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ) 
profile credit / harlequin.