0.7

The Bullying King [M]

 

EXISTENCE

 

 

Even from the start, Minho already knew that there was something wrong with Taemin. That there was something that troubled the young man. But he couldn't believe that Taemin went through those kind of things when he was young.

For sure, no one wants to live a life filled with nothing but loneliness.

Alive, but not living.

And he was truly sorry. It must be really hard not to be accepted by your father. It must be really hard to live a life wherein people kept on judging you when they did not even know who you really were,

It must be really hard living alone and doing things to prove yourself but no one could notice but your mistakes.

It must be really really hard, to be Lee Taemin.

And so Taemin probably hated the world, for all the painful things that he had experienced. He even tried to commit suicide before.

 

If he could only do something to ease his pain...

 

But he couldn't.

 

Because he knew that Taemin wouldn't accept anyone in his life. Because he could fully understand that Taemin must be scared to get too attached to anyone. But although Minho knew he couldn't do much, He would still try to do something for Taemin. Not because the principal asked him too -- but because Taemin deserved to experience happiness.

 

But, how would he do it? When Taemin was being cold hearted to him?

 

 

 

 

"Hey Minho. You've been spacing out lately. What's wrong?" Key asked. Probably worried with his friend's strange actions. "N-no! there's nothing wrong. I'm just worried with the examinations." Minho lied. He didn't know if he had the right to tell someone's pitiful life, but even if Key forced him to, he still wouldn't tell him.

"You're the most obvious liar in the entire world.. you know that?" Key said.

Minho narrowed his eyes. "Why??"

"Because the examinations ended a few days ago. And we already got our scores the other day. What are you being worried for?" Key said.

Right! The examinations ended last week. What was he thinking for using that as an excuse.?

"Aish." Minho sighed in defeat.."Spill it out!!" Key demanded.

"It's nothing!" Minho said. Still trying to cover up Taemin's story. "You're trying to end our friendship Choi Minho." Key said, blackmailing his friend.

"Hoh! Now my little Kibum is angry!" Minho teased as he put his left hand on top of Key's head and ruffled it, which annoyed Key, immediately removing Minho's hand off his hair. "Stop it! you're ruining my hair!" Key grunted.

"Hahaha. I'm sorry okay? Don't be mad." Minho said.

"Why can't you just tell me? don't you trust me?" Key responded.

"It's not like that.. I just dont have the right to say it." Minho said in a very low voice.

Just then, Taemin suddenly appeared along with his colleagues and went straight to Minho. "WHAT DO WE GOT HERE!?" Taemin shouted as he made his way towards Minho and Key's seat, smirking.

"Oh God Minho, remove that little brat away from my sight or i'll kill him." Key whispered. Minho knew that Key wasn't exactly the type of person who wore patience. Not that Key was arrogant or something, he was just being straight forward and always said anything that went into his mind. And with Taemin being around, this was gonna be bad.

"Please just stay calm." Minho asked.

"Do you guys have your little romantic date right here? Did I interfere~?" Taemin said mockingly and his followers laughed .

"OOoh! I smell something fishy!" A man at the back teased.

"Hahaha! What the hell was that~?" Taemin said.

"It's probably you." Key said in a low voice. Which of course, Taemin still heard -- and of course , earned Key a painful pinch in the arms from Minho.

"I heard that ." Taemin glared.

"WHAT THE-" Key was about to stand when Minho suddenly pulled him down.

"Key just calm down! Taemin please leave." Minho said.

"I was trying to be nice. But being nice isn't always my thing."

"If you're really being nice then you could just approach us and not like this!" Key retorted.

"Oh my!" Taemin said in an exaggerated expression and clapped his hands. "Guys, meet the psychic of our savior! We should name him too right? How about... the-little-?" Taemin said and smirked right at Key.

"Minho..." Minho knew that Key would gradually lose his patience. Just one more word from Taemin and Key would lose it.... And so he did.

"Hahaha! How about freaky--!"

"DAMN YOU LITTLE BASTARD I HOPE YOU NEVER EXISTED!" Key suddenly blurted out. And that silenced him. The once insulting grin Taemin had on his face slowly faded away.. And Minho realized that Key shouldn't have said that. He could have said anything. But not those words.

 

"I HOPE YOU NEVER EXISTED!"

 

"-You little attention seeker!!!"

Taemin clenched his fist. This guy would never get to see another sunrise anymore. He immediately raised his fist to attack him,

"Stop!" Minho said, immediately grabbing Taemin's arms -- strong but gentle. "Stop it! It's not true!" He continued, eyes fixated on Taemin's. He didn't even know why he suddenly said those things.. but he knew that maybe those words could help even just a little. Then he suddenly sensed it.. Behind those piercing eyes that could kill anyone underlied a mysterious pain. A pain that preferred to be hidden. It could be sadness but Minho knew-what? "Let go." Taemin ordered. And within that strong grip , he could feel a small trembling that made him loosen his grip. "Let's leave . There's no fun in this place." Taemin said and they left.

 

 

 

 

"GOSH! Did you see that!? That brat really gets on my nerves!! I really hate him! Why is he still studying here? He almost killed a student!" Key continued on complaining. "He should be suspended or anything! And you! what did you do there? You suddenly act as if you're friends with him and said stupid things!"

"Just stay away from him from now on Key. You know how dangerous Taemin is." Minho warned. Yes indeed. Key knew that he had gotten himself in big trouble because of what he said and what he did. But what could he do? It was not like he could control his emotions. Minho knew that he had been restraining himself all along but the way Taemin had called him just lit up the fire. "I really hope he never existed!"

"Key. Stop now." Minho said.

"What!? It's not like it's my fault! its his fault for saying those things to me and have you forgotten? To us? He started this!" Key said, trying to defend himself.

"What you said there wasn't really nice. Whoever started this doesn't matter." Minho explained.

"But I'm only saying what everyone also feels. It's true! HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN BOR-"

"STOP I SAID!" Minho slammed his locker shut, shocking Key.

"... M-minho? What has gotten into you?"

"No. You dont understand. Yes he have done so many bad things to other people.. But there are things that you dont know. And even if it's Taemin or not.. Such words are too cruel to use Key. Do not say it again."

"..What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not implying anything. I just hope that you can be more careful with choosing words next time. I know that you're not that type of person. But words are powerful." Minho said.

 


YOW YOW Guys! thanks for those who subscribed. ILY guys .