Fans and Idol's Friends, aren't meant to be Friends.

She's My Fanclub's President!

Ri In's P.O.V


New Classmate?

A girl walked into the class, not very tall, not very gorgeous, just maybe sweet looking? I don't know, maybe the type guys would like. The class became quiet as they looked at the new girl.

"She's a new girl who transferred from Kang Joo College," Mr Kang turned to look at her, "Introduce yourself please."

"Hello everyone, I'm Kim Taeyeon. I'll be your new classmate, so please be nice to me." She said sweetly, and smiled, showing her white teeth.

Whispers started filling the room, do they know something I don't?

Kim Taeyeon?

"Ri In, isn't she the Queenka of Kang Joo? " Heebon nudged me and whispered.

"Oh? Is it? I didn't know that."

"Yea, she isn't really a nice girl." Heebon said.

"You sure?"

"I don't know, that's what the girls in school says about her." She shrugged and looked at Taeyeon.

I looked at her, Queenka?? Will she end up being one in this school?

"Damn, she's cute!" The guy in front of me said to his friends.

I guess she will. I sighed and looked at Junsu. He was staring at her, mesmerised huh? I don't see him paying soo much attention to me while I was speaking to him just now.

I pouted and scribbled on my book.

"Alright, class, be quiet. Taeyeon, there's an empty seat in front of Junsu, you can sit there." Mr Kang said.

She caught Junsu staring at her and she smiled back.

"Pssh." I heard Heebon and looked at her. "Hey, don't be rude. She might be a nice girl. The girls in school are just probably jealous enough of her to spread bad things about her."

"Ri In. Stop being soo nice, will you?" Heebon snapped.

"Woah, woah. Relax. We'll continue this after class."

I heard Jaejoong chuckling and turned to look at him, Yunho, and he was busy teasing Junsu.

"Yah!" Junsu said not soo loudly and looked down at his book, embarrassed.

Changmin rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Loser."

I was amused at Changmin and giggled.

Halfway through the class, someone behind poked my back, I turned around to see Yoochun smiling.

"Yes, Yoochun? From your actions just now, I'm sure I'll get hunted down by your fanclub, even though I'm Junsu's fanclub president, nobody will help me except for Heebon, please don't do more to get me into deep ." I said flatly and turned back around.

He poked again, I rolled my eyes, clearly annoyed and turned back to face a pouting Yoochun.

"Hey, don't be soo mean to me. We're friends right?" He asked.

I looked at him, puzzled.

"Friends? Why would you want to be friends with Junsu's fan? Moreover, fanclub president."

"What's wrong with being friends? Not like you're my fan right?" He smiled at me, again.

"Errr..-" Nothing much to argue with him, so I agreed, "Fine. Friends. Anything more? I need to continue with the Econs questions."

He pouted again. Seriously, this guy has to stop pouting. I got to admit, he's fcuking cute.

"You meanie. I just wanted to ask you if you have thought about which club you want to join."

"Club?" I frowned.

"Yea. Today is the last day to make your decision. Every student needs to join at least a club. You thought of it yet?"

'I have not...?' I thought and turned to look at Heebon. This woman, ALWAYS sleeping! My goodness!

"Erm.. I have not made any decision yet." I sighed.

"Why not join my club? The Singing Club?" He asked, eyes sparkling.

My gosh. So cute.

"I'll think about it." I smiled abit and turned away.

Soon, class ended, and everyone is leaving for lunch.

"Yah! Woman! Wake up!" I shook her hard.

"Okok, I'm awake!" She rubbed her eyes and closed her book.

I wonder why she even opened that book when she's not even listening to the teacher? I stood up and was about to leave the classroom when I heard Junsu say, "Erm, Taeyeon sshi, do you want to join us for lunch? Since you're new here, we can bring you around."

I rolled my eyes at what he said, he remembered her name when she only said it once? You know, he can be less obvious. Dumb, showing affection soo openly, how am I going to control his fangirls huh? I pulled Heebon with me before she could make any comment, sure, she is a fan of Junsu, but she's pretty straight-forward too, she wouldn't know that her comments might hurt Junsu.

"Ri In ah! Remember what I asked you just now ok?!" Yoochun shouted from his seat to me.

I turned to look at him, "What did you ask just now?"

"What? You don't remember?! Am I that unimportant to you?!" He sighed, obviously very disappointed.

HAHAHAHA! COME ON RI IN~ Mr Park will not like you!

"Singing club? Remember?" He continued.

"Ahhh~" I nodded. Before I could answer, Taeyeon piped in, "I would like to join that club! I love singing!"

"Really?! I love singing too! And I'm in the Singing Club." Junsu said excitedly.

"Yoochun, why did you invite Jang Ri In to our club?" Jaejoong said, voice low and dangerous.

Geez, he dislikes me that much?

"Oh, why not? I enjoy her company!" Yoochun smiled happily.

Is he dumb or what? Can't he feel that Jaejoong is unhappy?

"Fine." Jaejoong said flatly.

"Excuse me, Mr Kim Jaejoong? I hope I got your name right. If you really don't like me in the club, I will not join. Moreover, I'm not fond of joining too." I stuck out my tongue at him and wanted to walk away when Heebon stopped me.

"Ri In and I are joining the Singing Club! I've already handed in the application for her!" Heebon said excitedly.

"What? You got to be kidding right? When did I agree to it?" I frowned, looking very unpleasant.

"Junsu is in the club, Taeyeon wants to join too. If Taeyeon wants to try anything funny, I'd want her to do it right under my nose." She whispered into my ears.

"Heebon darling, you're unbelievable." I sighed and left the room.

How could she do this?!?! I KNOW how to sing, but I'm not fond of joining the club! You see, people will think I joined that stupid club for stupid Junsu! Uhh.. I mean cute Junsu. What's more, that idiotic Jaejoong is in the club too! Now what... Taeyeon in the club too??? Psssh. I'm sooo not liking this.

I was deep in thought as I continued walking, I didn't see a leg stuck out on purpose to make me trip. BAM! I fell flat on my face.

"Owwww..." I sit up to see 3 girls standing in front of me. 3 girls again? 3 seems to be a hot number yea?

Before I could yell, Heebon came rushing over. Did I tell you all that Heebon is a very protective friend? I'm serious.

"Stay away from Yoochun. Get me?" The middle girl said.

"Those who messes with Ri In, messes with ME." Heebon screamed and pushed the middle girl down onto the floor.

Wow??? I woke up from my trance when I saw Heebon on top of the girl, pulling her hair.

"Heebon! Stop it!!!" I pulled Heebon will all my might and we both tumbled onto the ground.

"Just what do you girls think you're doing?!" Mrs Lee shrieked, "Now! Ri In and Heebon, detention after class!"

Awww... Detention?!


Jaejoong's P.O.V

I stood at one corner as the teacher yelled at them. Is she dumb or what?! She can fight and argue against me?! But remain quiet like a mute when the teacher made her go for detention for things she had not done?!

Stupid girl. She could go all the way to protect Junsu, and she don't even know how to protect herself?! Pissed, I stomped away without looking back.

I went to the cafeteria to look for the other guys.

"Yo." I sat down on my seat, grabbed Yunho's drink and drank 2 big gulps.

"Hey! Joongie! Don't you know you should ASK before stealing people's drink?" Yunho whined.

"DON'T call me Joongie!" I snapped.

"Joongie joongie joongie!" Yunho chanted and made funny faces.

I slapped him in the arm, "Shut up!"

He slapped me back and said, "Don't you know when you drank my drink, it's called INDIRECT kissing?!"

"Indirect kissing, my foot! I'm no gay!" I slapped his arm again.

Taeyeon stared at us as if we were aliens. What? She didn't see guys having cat fights before?

"They are always like that." Junsu laughed.

Yoochun chuckled and sipped his drink, waiting for more shows.

"Joongie is just shy when I call him Joongie!" Yunho said and poked my cheeks.

OMG. THIS GUY, HE CAN'T BE SERIOUS, CAN HE?!

"Stop. calling. me. JOONGIE!!!!" I whacked Yunho's head hard.

"Owwwwww, you PMS bi tch!" Yunho retorted.

"Hyung. Jaejoong is not a woman. Only women have periods! How many times do you want me to repeat that?!" Changmin exclaimed.

"He's different," Yunho retorted again and pouted.

Changmin rolled his eyes and continued munching on his food. Taeyeon and Junsu started laughing.

Hais, that's how the 5 of us got along with each other.

"Jaejoong hyung, where did you go just now?" Yoochun asked.

"Where else? To the toilet, of course. I can't let my fangirls see my messy hair." I lied.

"Oh..." Yoochun nodded.

I looked at Junsu and Taeyeon in front of me, the first time I see a girl who's daring enough to flirt with Junsu. Girls who like Junsu, normally keep their feelings to themselves, or stupidly do things for him behind his back. Junsu is always a friendly boy, he smiles to anyone, cares for anyone. It makes girls feel more pressured to get closer to him, cause he's too nice.

Seriously, why are girls more daring to bad boys? I don't understand.

The sparks in Junsu's eyes, I see that he's in love? Stupid boy, he don't even know anything about her yet.

Ri In's P.O.V


I plopped down on my seat, restless. Detention, my gosh! My 1st detention!

"Ri Inie~ I'm sorry for getting you into this." Heebon apologised.

"It's ok dear, you were just trying to help me."

Just then, I see the 5 Kingkas and Taeyeon walking in. Ignore. I'm going to IGNORE. It's all Yoochun's fault that I have detention. Pssh. Doesn't he understand?? I'm a fan of Junsu, I'm not supposed to make friends with any of them! I don't like people to think otherwise of me, like "She's using her status as the fanclub president to get near the boys.", "Her motive is to blah blah blah.."

All those rubbish!

"Ri In~" Yoochun called.

Ignore.

"Ri Inie~" He called again, adding the 'ie'.

What? Am I even close to him?! Ignore.

"Ri In ah~" He called again, adding the 'ah'.

He just wouldn't quit huh? Ignore.

"Jang Ri In." It's that idiot again. Why does he have to always call me by my full name?

"What do you want, Kim Jaejoong?" I said flatly.

"Why are you soo rude? Yoochun is trying to talk to you." He said.

I sighed. I'm in no mood for arguments.

"Yes, Mr Park~?" I drawled.

"I've accepted both Heebon and your application! Come to the music room at the new building 3rd level after class! There will be an audition for everyone!" He chirped.

After school? I'm having detention!

"Oh! Ok!" I said happily, delighted at the fact I have a reason to skip the audition.

Of course, who'd be soo stupid to tell him I'm having detention? Since he wanted me to join his club soo badly, he'd find a way to extend the audition time! I turned to Heebon, luckily, she's asleep, or she'd spill the beans about the detention.

I turned to look at Junsu hoping to talk to him. Sigh, Taeyeon again. Fine fine, go on. Not like I'm in love with him. A few seconds later, I felt something hit my head, and a ball of paper fell onto my thighs, I opened it and there were words scribbled on it. Ewww, bad handwriting.

"What are you playing? You have detention after class, you can't come for the audition. - Mr. Handsome"

I picked up my pen and wrote back, "How did you know I have detention? Are you a stalker or what? And mind . your . own . business. - If you're Mr. Handsome, I'm the Queenka of the school."

I crumpled the paper into a ball and threw it back at the conceited .

"Yah, Jaejoong Hyung! Can you and Ri In sshi stop throwing paper notes at each other? Save the environment!!!" Changmin said enthusiastically.

Junsu looked at Jaejoong and me, back and forth, puzzled.

"Are you two that close to write notes to each other?" Junsu asked.

"Errr... well...-" I stuttered, in search of words.

"Are you and Jaejoong a couple?" Taeyeon asked.

Couple? Is she blind? Do we look like we love each other? Yea right, I 'love' him sooo much.

"Ri In! This is not fair! You don't write notes to me, but you write notes to Jaejoong hyung!" Yoochun cried.

I'm soo pissed right now! I glared hard at Jaejoong and he smirked. Aish, jerk.

"Ri Na, are you ok? You don't look very happy?" Junsu asked.

Omg, he called me Ri NA again. Is he deaf or what?! Aigoo, my head. Headache.

Hais.

What a bad day.

 

--