What a Fanclub President should do.

She's My Fanclub's President!

Ri In's P.O.V


I can't believe I'm doing this every single day!

I threw pebble after pebble as they lightly hit the glass window, in hope that she will wake up soon, why don't I just stomp into her house or give her gazillion calls you ask?

She's staying alone in Korea, with no family, so she only rented a room, so I can't just enter the house as and when I like, and she has a habit of putting her phone on silent mode.

"YAH! Park HeeBon!! Wake up NOW!" I shouted and threw the last pebble I had the hardest I could.

Errr....Opps...?


At school with Heebon walking next to me.

"Awww~ Heebon darling~ Don't be upset already!" I whined and looked at her with my puppy eyes.

"Look, woman. You-" She pointed at her forehead, "did this to me! It's like the 5th time in a month already!"

"But you didn't want to wake up, so I threw the pebble as hard as I could, how was I going to know that you would open the window at the same time?" I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Hais, whatever, Ri Inie~" She sighed and hooked my arms.

We walked towards our locker when a girl ran up to me, panting.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jaejoong fans are at it again!" She said anxiously and pointed at the direction of the fanclub's notice board.

If you're wondering why do the fanclubs in school have a notice board, well, our school is pretty weird.

Being 17 years old, it's like the most crucial year, either we fail or are able to finish our last year of studying in college next year. As for this school, only 1/4 of the students are studying. I'm not one of them, I don't study. Ok. Back to the point. If you're wondering why we have notice boards, because this weirdo Kim Jaejoong, who loves his fanclub too much and thinks that he has the BIGGEST fanclub, has decided that every fanclub should have a notice board to put all their love for their idols there. I'm pretty sure that idiot only wants a notice board for himself, but to hide his scheming plan, he made it in a way that everyone has one too.

Our school has 5 Kingkas hence 5 different fanclubs.

Jung Yunho, he is one goofy guy, but has really bad mood swings, you infuriate him and you're doomed. - labeled as Weird.

Park Yoochun, he is really a nice guy, Mr Friendly. He's helpful and caring. But a bit too sentimental for a guy, he cries as and when he likes. - labeled as Weird.

Shim Changmin, he is a smartass. Sometimes too smart for people's liking. Oh well, he is probably one of the 1/4 who studies in school. I think he studies too much? I saw him talking to his shoes one day at the school garden. - labeled as Weird.

Kim Jaejoong, I hate him the most. I'm serious. He's just weird. Really. I bet he's GAY. I saw scribbles of 'I <3 Yunnie' on his notebook. Which means he loves Yunho? No..? He's a conceited , who thinks he's the most attractive and handsome one. - labeled as Weird.

See. I told you right? The other 4 are weird, Junsu's the best! ^^

Kim Junsu, he is a really cute guy! He smiles every hour, every minute, every second! I often wonder if he ever has cramps when he gets home? He's good at sports, good at singing, good at dancing, has a really cheerful character. How can you not love such a sweet and cute guy? See. He's perfect.

These 5 Kingkas are really close friends, they stick to each other everyday.

If you're wondering if such fanclub disputes ever do any damage to their friendship, I would say no. Fanclubs' disputes are nothing to them anyway, sure, they love their fanclubs, but at the end of the day, their friendship is the most important thing to them. I would say that's the thing that makes me respect all 5 of them, they value their friendship.

I've been Junsu's fanclub's president for a month, since the first day of school, I spotted him playing soccer with his friends with a wide smile, I totally became his fan and started this fanclub. Surprisingly, Junsu's charms were hard to resist and many girls started joining. Slowly, his other 4 friends has their own fanclubs as they're all attractive in their own ways?

Therefore, they became the 5 Kingkas, even female seniors love them. What's more? They're rich and their families give this school donations, so they can do whatever they want. This includes the stupid fanclubs notice board, mind you.

I'll tell you all more another time.

"What about Jaejoong's fan again?" I followed her along with Heebon.

Dang, must be some of the idiotic Jaejoong's fan at work again.

"Look at this!" She pointed at our beautiful Junsu's board.

Did I say beautiful??!?!?! What the fcuk happened to our board?! Nasty words like "Junsu's ugly.", "Junsu can't sing for nuts!", "Kim Junsu just disgusts me every time I see him!" were all pinned onto the board.

Oh my gawd. I'm pissed.

"Take all those down. Tell the other girls, to not attack Jaejoong's board. It will only make us look bad. I don't want Junsu to look as bad as Jaejoong." I ordered and turned to walk away.

"Ri In, what are you going to do?" Heebon asked and quicken her pace to follow me.

"Teach those girls a lesson. I'm sure it's not Jaejoong's plan right? He wouldn't do such a childish thing right?" I said and looked around for those idiotic girls.

"Psst! Ri In! Here!" Heebon calls out to me softly and motion me to go to her side.

She pointed behind the wall and I looked.

"You girls did great!" Jaejoong smiled and gave his fans a high five.

I stared in awe. What? IT WAS HIS IDEA. Oh my gosh. Didn't I tell you he was weird?!

"You're pathetic, Jaejoong sshi." I stepped out and folded my arms, eyes staring at him.

He looked back into my eyes and stared at me, "What? Pathetic?" He laughed and signaled the girls to leave.

"Yes, pathetic. Don't you understand what it means? Go check out the dictionary, dude." I smirked.

One point for Jang Ri In!

"Oh yea, Jang Ri In, look who's going to be more pathetic?" He smiled and looked behind me.

I saw Junsu laughing along with his soccermate, EunHyuk, and saw 3 girls behind them, holding water balloons.

Wait. WATER BALLOONS?! Don't tell me they are going to throw it at my darling Junsu?!

Omg, Jang Ri In, think of something, you can't let Junsu get wet, class is gonna start soon. Think hard. Think hard.

"Heebon! Go distract Junsu or something, just bring him to somewhere and don't let him find out about the water balloons!" I gave her a slight push and she ran to Junsu.

"Arh, Junsu sshi! I need you and Eun Hyuk to help me with something really important, do you mind following me?" Heebon asked Junsu as sweet as she can.

I stood behind Junsu just in time to block the water balloons from hitting Junsu.

Splash! Splash! Splash!

Dear lord, I'm all drenched now!

The 3 girls huffed in anger and stormed off as their plan failed.

I turned to look at Jaejoong, I did him a 'L' sign which means Loser with my fingers, smirked and walked away.

This is what I mean 'protector'. We only protect Junsu from evil people and not bully others.


Jaejoong's P.O.V

I smirked at her back as she walks away. My aim was not to attack Junsu, my aim was to see what this girl can do to protect Junsu.

Hmmm, interesting.


Ri In's P.O.V


I walked into class dripping wet, I had no time to dry myself as I was already going to be late for class. Everyone became quiet when they saw me walking in.

Of course, hello? It's Summer now, the sun is shining so brightly outside, I can't possibly be walking in the rain, right?

I saw Yunho giving me a goofy smile, he must have been really amused at me.

I plopped down on my assigned seat in between Heebon and Junsu, lucky huh? I think so too, getting to sit beside your idol everyday.

"Oh gosh, Ri Inie! Why didn't you dry yourself first?!" Heebon exclaimed and took out tissues to wipe my arms and face.

"Err, Ri Na, are you ok?" Someone beside me asked.

I turned to look, oh! It's Junsu! Smiling at me! Arhh~ So cute~

"I'm fine! Don't worry Junsu sshi. Nothing happened to you just now right?" I asked.

Just then, Jaejoong sat on his seat beside Junsu and smirked at me. Pssh. What an idiot.

"I'm fine, Ri Na sshi, err- nothing happened to me." Junsu smiled and went back to play with his DS.

He must be confused why I asked that question.

Wait. Ri Na? When was my name Ri Na?

"Anyway, Junsu sshi. My name is Ri IN, Jang Ri In. Not Ri NA." I said with a smile.

He was playing with his DS and didn't notice I was talking to him.

I sighed and looked away, though from the corner of my eyes, I could see Jaejoong taunting me, I chose to ignore that idiot.

I forget to mention Junsu's bad point right? Junsu has a really bad memory, and he cannot multi-task. He can only do one thing at a time, which means if he's concentrating on his DS, he won't be able to get anything into his head, neither would he notice you speaking to him.

It's been 1 month since I sat beside him during class, and still. He doesn't know my name! But who would want to remember their own fanclubs' presidents name? It's not even important to them right? It's already my lucky day that Junsu is even asking me if I'm alright.

Upset, I rest my head onto the table.

Suddenly, a towel was on my head and someone was drying my hair. I looked up to see Park Yoochun.

"What are you doing? Yoochun sshi." I asked, totally not in a mood for jokes.

"Hey, why soo moody. I was just trying to help dry your hair. This is the only towel I have now, it's for myself since I'm having a Basketball match later. Can't you be at least abit grateful?" Yoochun pouted and continued drying my hair.

Awww, he's soo nice~ Why aren't I a Yoochun fan?

I blushed and took the towel from him, "Thanks, I er- can do it myself." I gave him a bright smile.

I took a glance at Junsu, still playing his DS, and Jaejoong eyes darkened when he saw me smile at Yoochun.

What's his problem? I rolled my eyes at him and continued drying my hair.

"No problem. I'm sitting behind you, it'd be a good sight for me to look at your body now, but anyway, put this jacket on." Yoochun smiled and put the jacket around me.

I blushed and looked at my uniform. My gosh! I didn't realise that my uniform was clenching every part of my body, showing my curves.

Dang. I quickly wrapped myself with the jacket. I can proudly say that I do have a nice figure. ^^

"T-thanks."

"Hyung, stop flirting and finish your homework." Changmin reprimanded and made Yoochun sit down.

"I wasn't flirting!" Yoochun pouted and looked at his homework, "and I don't want to do this! Changmin~ just let me copy your work."

"No."

"Why?!"

"Cause you won't admit you're flirting." Changmin kept to his stand and kicked Junsu's seat that's in front of him.

"And you, stop playing will you?"

"YAH! Changmin! You made me lose the game."

"It's my pleasure, Hyung." Changmin said flatly and popped a sweet into his mouth.

See. I told you, Changmin is a stoic guy, he's smart too, so yea, Stoic smartass.

"Awww, Joongie~ why do you looked soo pissed? Somebody stole your woman?" Yunho cooed then laughed out loud.

Seriously, why does this Yunho guy even have fans? And, A-HA! Told you, Jaejoong is GAY. He called Yunho, Yunnie and Yunho calls him, Joongie.

"Don't call me that!" Jaejoong snapped.

Awww, poor Yunho, that must have hurt deeply.

Yunho pouted and turned to Changmin, "I think Jaejoong is having his period."

"Hyung, guys don't have periods. Only women do." Changmin said.

I giggled when I heard Changmin said that, then I turned to look at HeeBon, as usual, she's sleeping.

Girl, please don't snore, it'd be embarrassing.

"Zzzzzzz." Heebon snored.

Oh gosh. I shook her as the teacher walked in.

"Huh? What?" Heebon looked up with her sleepy eyes.

"Alright, class. Be quiet, get back to your seats, we're starting class soon. Before we start class, I would like to introduce you to your new classmate." Mr Kang clapped his hands together.

New classmate????

 

 

--