Saviour (Kai)

K-Pop Oneshots~

 

You finally arrived at Busan airport, you looked around and looked at all the differences from your airport back home, you admired it. You came to Korea to visit you're cousin Lilly, you two have always been close until she moved to Korea, she stayed in apartment in Seoul.

You hoped you could catch up with her, to keep the closeness that you both had.

As you passed through passport control, you headed to the luggage area to collect your things when you see a large group of girls screaming and jumping about, fangirls you guessed.

"I'm just here and I already can meet a celeb?!" you grin, laughing to yourself quietly.

You forget about going to pick up your luggage and run over to the fan girls, you noticed they were Asian fans, you were from _____ so you were quite a but taller so you got on your tiptoes and jumped up slightly. 

"MOTHER OF GOD!" your heart started beating out of your chest and you ears felt like you were going deaf, time seemed to slow down. Right in front of you was Exo-K's Kai, how you would spend nights reading fanfiction, singing along and trying your hardest to dance like Kai but failing so badly. You wanted this moment to last forever but suddenly there was a shove in the crowd, the fangirls got wilder and you glanced around, you found your self in the middle of the screaming crowd, you jump up slightly again and see two girls grab Kai's waist as he is trying to get away from this crowd, you felt a twinge in your heart, why are these girls doing this?!

Aren't you meant to be loving and admiring your Idol not cornering him and dragging him about like a toy?!! Now you felt rage run through your veins as you see Kai fall onto his face, 

"No, this is not right, why are you all doing this? Stop! " you shout in your head,

"STOP! STOP IT! LEAVE HIM!" you start to panic you look around to try and see where the hell the other members are? Where their manager is? Bodyguards even? 

You spy the rest of Exo-K about 4 metres from Kai, there are only two body guards trying to stop the other group of fangirls from getting the other five members of Exo-K and to make it worse, you can't seem to see his manager. You take things into your own hands when the fangirls start screaming more, you growl in rage and bend down onto the floor as you start crawling in-between the girls legs to get through to Kai, you even started pushing the girls with all your might, you just felt so angry, how dare they do such a thing to an Idol all he does is work his off for you people and this is how you return it! Some fans you are!

Finally you're in the middle of the screaming crowed Kai is in front of you, your heart starts to beat frantically again as you realize how much you love Kai again, but everything changes when you see three girls pulling and scraping at Kai, he is yelling words in Korean, amazingly you knew them.

He was shouting... No, begging them to stop, he sounded as though he was sobbing but the fangirls just would not stop, you grab one of the girls hair and pull her back making the group surrounding you back off only for a second, you dragged the other fangirl off him and the fangirl that was violating him just backed off.

In a split seconded you put one hand in the middle of Kai's back and the other on his waist and used every ounce of strength you had left to push him up; making him go flying forward and through the fangirls, he turns around and looks at you, he shouts that he will never forget me and thank you. You shout to him at the top of your lungs. 

"RUN!!" Half of the fan girls from the group raced after him. He still ran as fast as ever, when the other half of fangirls pulled you back forming a circle round you, 

"" you thought. There seemed to be more fangirls than before, more must have joined in as you saved Kai. The fangirls started to kick you and push you tearing your jacket and pulling at your hair, you curled yourself into a ball on the floor shouting at them to stop just like Kai was a few seconds ago, but this was felt ten times worse as you got a huge blow top to the top of your head, you felt something warm run down the side of your head and it dripped onto the floor. It was blood.

You felt like you were going deaf again, your eye sight went blurry, black spots started appearing in your vision...

 

It was getting cold, it was getting dark, it was quiet, it was peaceful, everything went black.

 

 

=====================

 

well... wasn't that nice, saving Kai of Exo-K?

You may have noticed this looks familiar. Well... Tezzo11145 took down her Kai story a while ago, which was planned to be a chaptered story, but... that didn't happen; so here it is again! 

Hope you enjoyed it~

 

-C

----

Main story written by Tezzo11145

Edited by Charlizard006

Picture credit to negamiwo