His New Haircut (Chanyeol)

K-Pop Oneshots~

 

  

You were just sitting on your couch flicking through the channels on tv, in the apartment that you and your boyfriend shared, when you heard the door open and keys dropping onto the small table into the hall way.
You jumped up and ran to the hallway in excitement. It had been so long since you last seen your boyfriend Park Chanyeol, it’s always dates being canceled at the last minute because of his schedules, when you get to the hallway you jump up and wrap your arms around Chanyeol’s neck making him wince slightly and forcing himself down lower  because of the height difference, you felt your eyes water as you whispered

“Chanyeol, oh my god, I missed you so much," your grip tightened as he hushed you and in his deep soothing voice that you missed listening to, said,

“I know baby, I know,” As he your hair. You grab his arm and pull him to the sofa so you can sit down with him, making sure you sat nearly on his hip, its been so long since you felt his warmth, you take a good look at him, taking in all his features. Neither of the both of you say a word just looking at each others with smiles. He looks like he's lost a bit weight, but looking healthy apart from the bags under his eyes, you kind of question why he’s still wearing a hat, its warm outside so why is he wearing a big fluffy hat? You lift up the flaps of the hat that hang over Chanyeol’s ears, he flinches and you raise your brow at him.

"Why are you wearing a winter hat when it’s warm outside? Your inside now take it off, Channie~?"
"No," His reply sounded cold but the look on his face was fear and anxious.
You grip his knee, what is wrong with taking the freaking hat off!
You give him a ‘what the ’ look, and he avoids eye contact,
"Channie, take the hat off!" You say reaching for it but he moves away.
"Please just let me keep it on, you won’t like it... It’s hideous... I don’t want you to see…you'll laugh at me i know it.... just let me keep the damn hat on okay," He turns away, going in a small huff.
You get annoyed; what the hell is this all about?!
There is a long airy silence when you look at him then to his hat and smirk, you quickly grab his hat off his head and run to the back of the couch giggling.
That soon stopped though and you dropped the hat in shock, the look on Chanyeol’s face was just pure pain, you looked him straight in the eye, then he stared at his feet, you now see why he was so uptight about keeping the hat on, The haircut that was underneath his hat was… was... different I guess?
You started cracking up, you couldn't contain the laughter. You started with a chuckle then belted out in sheer laughter, Chanyeol shoots you a glare and shouts.

"I had no choice over how it was getting cut! God! I knew you would act like this!!!" He storms off to the bedroom and slams the door shut. You wipe the few happy tears that began to stream down your face, pull the hem of your top down and smooth down your hair and sigh as you walk to your bedroom door, you pause and are kind of taken back, you start to feel a tinge of guilt in your chest, should you knock? Walk in? Talk through the door?
It is your own house for sake. Of course you’ll walk in, you’re hesitant to open the door at first. You don't really know what to say… What if you burst out in laughter again? Once you open the door you feel your heart  nip from guilt again at the site in front of you, Channie is pacing around the room slowly, when he sees you he sits on the bed and puts his head in his hands, rubbing his hands through his hair.
You shift your feet around a bit, what do you do? You never meant to hurt him, you kept your gaze on him as you slowly and unsurely went over to sit beside him on the bed to comfort Chanyeol, you hug him from the side and he leans into you. You stay like that for a good 5 minutes as you rub little circles on his back.

“I’m sorry…” You start sighing a little, “and you know, it’s hair, it will grow back in no time. You’re perfect no matter what you look like,we can play around with it and see what  we can do with it,” You smile slightly, kissing him on the cheek.
"You sure know how to hurt a mans pride… but I suppose you also know how to boost it," he bites his lips and looks down to your lips while placing his hand on your cheek, he leans in and kisses you gently and slowly.
Kissing him never gets old, never. He pulls away from the sweet kiss first and smirks at you, neither of you saying a word before he pins you down on the bed and attacks your neck.

 

==========================

 

So what did you guys think of Chanyeol's Spock hair?

I was kinda shocked at how hot it looked when his 'fringe' is up, y'know?

Hope you enjoyed it~

 

-C

----

Main story written by Tezzo11145

Edited by Charlizard006