Days Off (Jeongmin)

K-Pop Oneshots~

 

 

 

 

It was a Saturday morning and the sun was streaking through the curtains onto the bed. Jeongmin managed to get the weekend off, you had managed to wake up before your boyfriend, he was lying topless as the sun glowed of him, you asked yourself how you managed to get such a perfect boyfriend, you were about to lean to him when his long eye lashes batted open to revel big playful brown eyes, you smiled, he grabbed your sides and pulled you into a cuddle, well you thought it was a cuddle until you tried to move and he only tightened his grip around you. 
You two just stared at each other admiring each other, you rarely got chances like these, just to lay in comfortable silence, eyes and lips saying more than words ever could. You could lie like this for hours with him, but reality calls so you both decided to get up and have something to eat, Jeongmin planted himself on the breakfast bar stool and leaned on his palms then he smiled at you contently.

 

“So, what does my baby want to eat?” you smiled silly as your boyfriend stared at you with a cute little grin.

 

“You…” Jeongmin whispered barely audible. Jeongmin was not one with being forward when it came to intimate actions. You look at him with wide eyes, the blushes in plain sight on both of your faces.

 

“Umm, wh-what?” Jeongmin placed his hands on his lap and fiddled with the edge of the breakfast bar.

 

“Pancakes,” Jeongmin looked up hoping to see you nod or respond from across the kitchen, but when he looked up to see, you had come over to him and stood in front of him, he was shocked but the smile he had just grew, he leaned in to your lips and kissed you gently only you took it further and as you both kissed passionately until he got a bit carried away almost toppling off the stool, you pulled away of Jeongmin and laughed has he tickled your sides lightly.

 

“How about you can have me after you eat your breakfast and showered?” You laugh and flick his nose lightly. Jeongmin screwed his face up, he hated it when you done it, but you just couldn’t resist.

 

You cooked his pancakes to perfection and you both ate sitting next to each other while taking moments to tease each other and talk about everything.

 

“I’m going to take a nice shower baby, wanna join?” He winked as he dragged you by the waist, it was not much of a question you had no choice, you squealed and squirmed pretending to resist but when he got you into the bathroom and locked the door, he had you pinned up against the door.

 

“I guess I didn’t have much say in this huh?” you stuck your tongue out only to have it bit on by your boyfriend. You pushed him off and laughed while you ran the shower.

 

“Hmm, can we have a nice bath instead? I’ve not had a bath in ages, I would love one” He pouted and leaned over you while you were trying to undress, you were down to your underwear, very aware of someone eyeing your body, you don’t normally get embarrassed when Jeongmin sees you like this, he has seen you in less, but the way he is staring you can’t help but want to squirm and fidget under it.

 

“Sure~ a bath would be lovely,” you smile and put the plug in the bath after turning the tap on, you help Jeongmin undress, with small kisses here and there then you go over to the bath to turn it off and test the water when he back hugs you, you leaned into his body as he brushes his fingers through your hair. Before you could relax too much, he moved away and then he and his glory were stepping into the bath and motioning you to join, a small blush comes upon your cheeks and you get rid of your underwear and step in, the warm water is inviting and relaxing, you lean yourself against Jeongmin’s chest and he lifts your hand to intertwine his fingers with yours, you turn your neck to glance up at him and let out a content sigh while smiling.

God you never seemed to stop smiling when he was home, you hate it when he is gone for so long. You feel insecure and lonely which leads you to question your relationship with him but the moment he returns home every doubt is thrown out the window.

 

“Jeongmin-ah, I love you~ “ You make sure you are looking him straight in the eye and draw out every last syllable, you lean up and you kiss for what seems like hours. When you pull away from each other he sits up slightly making you do the same.

 

“____-ah I love you,” He whispers as he kisses from your shoulder up to behind your sensitive ears between each word.

 

You wash each other and then pull the plug and wrap each other in one big towel making you giggle at how childish it seems, you help each other dry and put on pyjamas for a cosy night with each other.

You are about to step out to your living room and grab a movie for the booth of you when firm hands grab your waist.

 

“Hey, I've had pancakes and a bath, I want you now,” He mumbles in your ear while his hands move slowly up your sides under your shirt.

 

You blink up at your boyfriend shocked, you kind of forgot about what was said in the kitchen earlier but it didn't matter since you forgot about everything when he pinned you to your bed.

 

 

 

==============================

A-yo wassup-

We hope you enjoyed this oneshot!

-C

 

Written by Tezzo11145

Edited by Charlizard006

Picture credit: 6rody2