▸good morning ahjussi

In His Arms

ahhhhhhh- once again im back with the random update after a long asssssss wait,
life hasn't been to kind to me, but enjoy the second re-up of the story.
just one more chapter, and i will my best to make it sooner than later ^^;; 
ily and yea < 3 enjoy some taeteuk.
p.s excuse grammer, typo errors. isortatriedmybestbuthonestlyehhhhhhh

 

 


At that moment he realized Taeyeon's dark brown eyes were staring right back at him. "Park" she muttered still half asleep. 
"Why are you awake?" she began move around on the bed trying to get comfortable again, "w-what time is it?" she yawned, nestling herself into his side; finding her 'spot'. A wide playful smile spread across Leeteuk's lips; he moved his arms around her, caging her in his embrace. Taeyeon inhaled deeply quickly becoming silent once again; taking in his scent. Smiling happily as she felt him shower her with morning kisses.
"ahjumma, are you awake now?" he questioned after she stopped moving and was all tucked in his side; not knowing if she'd fallen asleep again. She hummed in response without moving, but after another long pause of silence,"yes, I'm awake now" she muttered against his chest with her eyes still closed wanting to go back to sleep but her husband surely wasn't going to let her. Before Leeteuk could even speak again, he felt a small jolt of pain on his side, he yelled and pulled away from her, "D-did you just bite me?" he half chuckled trying to keep a serious face, but the pain wasn't helping him.
"this ahjumma sure is feisty this morning" he narrowed his brows; tapped her head with the palm of his hand.
She squirmed around, moving the white comforter off their bodies,"yes, I just took a bite right now " she simply nodded, tracing the spot she bit with a wide grin, "your scent was irresistible".She sat up on the bed, stretching her arms, before grabbing the pillow, "I bit you cause you called me ahjumma again" She threw the pillow at her husband.
"YOU CALLED ME AHJUSSI FIRST" Leeteuk yelled in defense as the pillow smacked his face, silencing him from saying more. He sat up as well, lightly flicking her forehead, "you were sleep talking again pabo.."

Taeyeon flinched rubbing the spot, grunting in defeat, "I.. Seriously need to stop sleep talking" lips pulling into a frown, "the trouble it gets me into" she added, throwing her arms around him, causing them to fall back on the bed.
Now as they're laying down, Leeteuk kissed her forehead, "It's cute when you sleep talk though" he mumbled moving his lips to her cheek.
"I will know if you ever think of another man your dreams" he half-joked.
She rolled her eyes, but still enjoying his affection, "that's kinda impossible though… you're the only ahjussi for me" she curled her fingers into fists at the cheesiness, but it was true they made quite a pair. Instead of arguing, he nodded and gave in to his wife, not denying his title of being an ahjussi. "yes yes, I'm your ahjussi" He chuckled, caressing her cheek, moving his fingers as he lightly traced the faint but visible scars.
But Taeyeon quickly jerked away, knowing what her husband was doing, "don't " she muttered, showing the best smile she could. There was a heavy silence between the two; he gazed into her eyes."Why don't you like it when I touch the scars ?"he placed his back on her cheek, caressing it gently. This time she didn't flinch, but instead nuzzled into his hand, "because I know they make you sad, when you see them" she answered honestly, kissing the palm of his hand before looking into his eyes.


After his military discharge, and successfully completing his mandatory enlistment, they reunited a couple of weeks later. After spending a few days together, they decided it wasn't the greatest time to be in a relationship for now. So they decided to be good friends, and supportive as their respective groups we're having comebacks and Leeteuk had to deal with members leaving for their enlistment in the upcoming year.
But then finally after a year or so from his enlistment, they started dating secretly again, enjoying sweet escapes from Korea's watchful eyes. Unfortunately for them, they were eventually caught together, as they were leaving his family home holding hands.
This time SM couldn't deny the reports as it was too much evidence the media had been gathering for years. Leeteuk fought against SM, saying he wasn't going to deny anything, he would take any punishment given to him but he wasn't going to go through this again. They were already both grown adults, dating was natural, many argued in their defense. The higher ups gave up, not wanting to exhaust themselves with this matter anymore, as it was a bigger loss to them, and decided to use it for their benefit instead.
After days being silent on the mater SM, finally confirmed their relationship and the media blew up as previous stories would be brought up. SM was flooded with request; wanting to have Leeteuk and or Taeyeon on their show.

Just as the couple felt blissful and all seemed to fit right after the announcement; with the vast majority of the nation giving them the title of the nations sweethearts. Just as happiness came, tragedy came soon after.
Months later; after a seemingly normal date Leeteuk dropped Taeyeon off at the apartment complex she shared with some of the members. But unknown to her, as she walked up the stairwell, she was about to be ambushed by disgruntled sasaengs. As soon as they laid eyes on her, they rushed in from behind, completely rendering defenseless from all attacks.
They had dragged her across the floor, kicking her ribs and stomach with brutal force; Taeyeon was unable to cry out for help as the wind was knocked out of her repeatedly. She grasped for air, trying to inhale but needed to scream out from the pain at the same time leaving her choking on the inability to do either. One of the sasaengs threw a glass bottle, shattering into shards onto the floor. Taeyeon felt the glass being embedded into her skin as they continued dragging her around the floor. Just as she thought she was going to die at their hands, a security guard came doing his rounds. He found her half alive, bloodied and battered.
The next morning, South Korea went into an uproar, completely shocked at the brutality at how far 'fans' went to attacking a celebrity. Weeks went on by and nothing had been solved, SNSD had to halt all promotions which left everyone in a state of confusion. Taeyeon's condition just went from bad to worse, suffering from night terrors and severe anxiety attacks had to be hospitalized for weeks.
Leeteuk, seeing her with IV's in her arm, looking so small and pitiful in that hospital bed made him feel so useless as there was nothing he could do as the police weren't able to find any new leads. All he could do was stay next to her when he could, asked nurses to teach him how to change her dressings, and held her at night when she cried in her sleep.
As SM decided to hold a press conference on the situation, Leeteuk was asked not to be present but disobeyed orders as he was in front and center with the SM representative as they gave out a brief update on Taeyeon's recovery and the police investigation. But just about the representative was going to conclude the conference, Leeteuk suddenly stepped up to the podium, soon the room was lighting up as thousands of flashes went off; all eyes on him. He looked up with red, tear brimmed eyes, " What has happened, should have never happened… to anyone" he pause, exhaling a deep breath as he kept himself together wanting to speak not only for him but other fellow idols, his juniors and friends. "Just as must as we love our fans, I have to remind some of them… we're human too" tears now rolled down his face, "we fall in love… too" he looked straight into the cameras not caring about his image. "I want to ask to those who hold us in an unhealthy image and pedestal to stop. Yes, sure… we're idols, but about all that, we're just humans, who hurt and feel every emotions just like everyone in this room" he lightly gripped his hands into fists, "as any boyfriend would do, I will remain by my girlfriend's side.. And I plan to watch over her as she recovers, I vow here in front of you all and to all of South Korea… I am not leaving Taeyeon's side" And this was how those scars were healed.


He looked into her eyes, " don't you hate me because of those scars?" He asked, reaching over caressing her cheek, this time Taeyeon didn't flinch but nuzzled into the palm of his hand and smiled as she answered him.
"No" she simply answered, and looked into his eyes, her eyes turning into small crescents.
"No?… but you hate it when I touch them" he asked, frowning as he poked the corners of .
Taeyeon, sighed placing her hand over his and laced their fingers together, "the scars are … proof of how much you love me" she pressed a small kiss on the back of his hand trying to put her thoughts into words, "I don't mind the scars much, but the reason why I hate it when you touch them.. It's because I know they hurt you and I don't want to see those sad eyes of yours when you look at me" she smiled again this time avoiding his gaze, "sometimes I catch you staring at the scars as if you're living through it again" she poked his tummy, trying to lighten up the mood.

"But how is that proof of my love?" he flinched, not smiling at her poking; but had a stern look on his face, trying to understand her.
Taeyeon, again, sighed heavily sitting up from bed, "its proof, because you stayed with me.. during those dark nights when I just screamed and yelled in the middle of the night, you took care of me when I fought you and everyone in the hospital bed with IV needles stuck in my arms when I couldn't handle my panic attacks. Instead of giving up, you just stayed by my side when you could have easily walked away.." tears now threatening to fall as she looked at him, "you still love me even like this.. " she brought up his hand, and lightly nipped his finger tip before releasing that infamous ahjumma laughter.
"HEY TAEYEON!!!" he pulled his finger out of , laughing as he flicked her forehead, "you seriously have no shame, I'm your husband" he poked her forehead before wrapping his limbs around her small frame. "I'm your ahjussi" he muttered as his lips were pressed against her cheek, chuckling.
Taeyeon pulled them back on the bed, once again nestling into his arms, "ahjussi, it's almost our one year anniversary… can you believe that, one whole year together" she rested her arm across his chest, closing her eyes.
"ahjumma" he snorted laugh, continuing with the playful banter, "where should we go? "
She hummed what one would think in thought, be she was close to falling back asleep, "ahjussi.. Can we eat first? Im really hungry…. Feed me before I start biting you again" she laughed, peeking one eye open. Leeteuk just shook his head, and patted her face with his hand teasingly, " I swear my sweet ahjumma, you sure do know how to kill the mood sometimes you know... but yea I still love you dork, my sweet ahjumma" he smiled before biting the tip of her nose.