▸good morning ahjumma

In His Arms

A/N: hello beautiful people < 3 

wow, so after a VERY LONG HIATUS, I'm back (mostly just reading fanfics, but I thought I would re-post this short fic. because I said I would) haha ^^;;
anyways, I'm pretty sure 99.9% of subscribers forgot about this fanfic. which is fine and understandable. lol.
Like I said, I'm only re-posting this story ( which was only 3 chapters long) mostly because I said I was, and because I need a short distraction right now.

some might be wondering, why the long wait?, 
answer: busy with life, writing isn't my forte, and because I FORGOT MY PASSWORD otl. 

 hope you're all doing well. so enough with my rambling. enjoy some taeteuk. 


Leeteuk opened up his eyes slowly and smiled sleepily as he saw Taeyeon was still sleeping by his side. He gently moved his arm underneath her petite body, gently pulling her closer. Smiling to himself as he couldn't help but wonder what she was dreaming of. He brushed away some strands of hair away from her face, giving him a better view. He blinked slowly taking his time to take this all in, his gaze never leaving her; this was a routine he loved, waking up early in the morning to see her sleeping right by his side, knowing she was safe and sound. Always there when he needed her the most, her pure existence was his life force in this industry and life itself. 

He leaned closer, softly whispering against her temple as he placed a kiss, " Taeyeon . . " he paused for a second, but she remained asleep. "Ahjumma? " he muttered as he gave her a gentle peck this time on her forehead trying not to laugh as he called out for her knowing sometimes she'd answer to that in her own sleep. He sighed heavily knowing she had been working late; it was going to be one of those mornings; she wasn't going to be waking up so easily.

He continued gazing over his wife, friend, lover and... sweet ahjumma.
Leeteuk softly traced her lips smiling as he hummed, tracing her other features; slowly moving to the bridge of her nose he wanted to laugh at how heavy of a sleeper she was, but fought the urge. His fingers moved towards her cheek, where the now faint scar was. He stopped as he touched it, then lightly placed his hand on her arm where more faint, yet visible scars where left behind. They were a constant reminder of how much pain they had to go through. 

 


 

Everyone knew they met as trainees and loosely knew of their stories at SM. Never in their minds would they believe they would end being together or married for that matter. Slowly as time passed on by, their relationship from being junior and senior; Leeteuk naturally took the role of guiding and helping Taeyeon and others at SM, but often as they would talked and  shared their pain and struggles, finding a common understanding as leaders of their groups. And as time went on, they found great comfort in each other and a source of strength when they needed to lean on someone. 

Then finally in late 2009 through 2010 they finally dated secretly as SM would never allow a relationship especially between label mates. But soon enough the media started speculating their more than friendly relationship they showed when they were caught on camera together; SM stepped in as they had to handle the media frenzy as the news spread like wildfire. SM made them deny everything, and give out an official statement denying their relationship saying they were nothing more than just friends. But behind the curtains, SM didn't let it go so easily, and made them break up using leverage against them; both Taeyeon and Leeteuk decided it was for the best, rather than having their members deal with the unnecessary legal trouble and uproar from the fans.  

This was just the beginning of many hardships to come. As Leeteuk was made to go on WE GOT MARRIED shortly afterwards, and SNSD began working hard their album and even promoting overseas. Their schedules became impossible for them to even catch a glimpse of each other. 
The hardest blow to them, was when it was Leeteuk's time to enlist. 


 

"love you.." He whispered as he leaned over and kissed the faint scar that ran across her cheek. Still, she didn't budge, Leeteuk smiled seeing how small she seemed by his side with the huge white comforter covering most of her petite body. 

"Ahjusshi. . "he heard her mutter in her sleep, she moved burying herself deeper into the comforter as she continued sleeping. 

Leeteuk blinked twice and stared at her unable to contain himself, "yah!" he almost yelled.  


 

At Leeteuk's going away party, Taeyeon and Leeteuk were left alone together for a moment as their members helped covering up for them. 

Leeteuk quickly closed and locked the door wanting to take the full opportunity to be with Taeyeon. He rushed to her side and gently grabbed her small waist as he pulled her in closer to his body. "You've gotten soo thin" he said with concern as he cupped her small face, her plump cheeks gone. 
"I'm going to miss you" she whispered as she embraced him tightly, clutching onto his shirt tightly with all her might, wishing he dint have to leave. she wasn't ready for this at all, she knew this was going to happen, but she didn't want it to be right now.
"you dork.. don't cry" he sighed trying to lighten the mood to no avail; he wrapped his arms around her tightly, nuzzling him self at the crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent, knowing it was going to be a while that he'll have her in his arms.

After minutes of being in the position, Leeteuk slowly broke the hug, knowing they don't have much time left. "Don't cry... you're going to ruin your makeup" he tried joking again as he wiped away her tears.
Taeyeon just nodded as he cupped her face, but continued crying, every second she felt like her heart was breaking.

 

Leeteuk looked into her sweet dark eyes; showing him that she needed more than just an embrace. There was a longing in her eyes for more. He couldn't resist as his eyes were now fixed on her lips, her scent became intoxicating. He leaned down and kissed her with much passion, and force. Leeteuk quickly picked her up and pushed her up against the wall.

His passion grew stronger, it had been a long time since he held her so close. "Park Junsu..." she whispered softly as she was trying to catch her breath. He looked at her, her eyes called for him, he kissed her neck, as she gripped his shirt tighter. Taeyeon trembled in his embrace; she drew out a small breath; loosing herself in his touch, surrendering herself almost completely. 

But just as it started she pushed him away, "Stop, l-lets just stop" she cried out again, she couldn't keep up with all the emotions that were flooding her thoughts and heart. It was just too painful.

 "Are you okay?" he asked out of breath, not knowing what just happened, worried if he made a mistake. He watched her walk over to the couch and sit, still crying, "I'm sorry but I can't do this, not like this" she cried. "I-I wanted to send you off with a smile, b-but I'm just here crying" she sobbed, covering her own mouth, trying to muffle her cries.  

Leeteuk's heart felt her pain, once again they were about to be separated. but this time was going to be the longest they wouldn't be able to have contact with each other. . He walked over to her and grabbed her hand. " you're still beautiful when crying"  he forced a smile, fighting back his own tears. "I'm coming right back, so can you wait for me? Can you trust me again and wait?" His voice broke into a whisper, fearing what can happen during those 2 years of service. Sure the might see each other, but they knew all eyes would be on them if they met alone. 

"of course... I will" she hiccuped; nodding as she wiped away her own tears.  "I'll wait for you, so just focus on completing your service and come back safely to me" she wrapped her arms him, nuzzling into his chest. "I'll be waiting for you"

Leeteuk rubbed her back, fighting back his own tears, at times like these he wished their weren't idols, then they could have been like any other couples. 
Taeyeon remained in his embrace, calming herself as she could hear his heart beat. 

But soon their moment ended, as a phone went off, Leeteuk reached for his phone, "great.." he sighed. 
"Taeyeon, we have to get to the party now, they're looking for me... I have to go before they start suspecting something if we're both not there" he whispered, slightly pulling her away from him, "I'll see you out there, okay?" he tried smiling, knowing they wouldn't be able to be close to each other. 

 "You go first, I have to fix my make up" Taeyeon forced her best smile, as she patted the wet tears dry from underneath her eyes with her fingers, "see you out there" her voice broke as she faked a smile; she waved and nothing else was said as it was too hard to say goodbye. Leeteuk just waved back, leaving the room first.  


 

 At that moment he realized Taeyeons dark brown eyes were staring at him. "Park..." she yawned as she was still half asleep.
"What are you doing? ... What time is it?" Taeyeon kept asking as she rubbed her eyes, oblivious to what her husband had been up to. Leeteuk smiled as Taeyeon moved closer even to him, hugging him as she buried her face in his chest. Leeteuk moved his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head. "Ajumma you awake now?" 

 

 


excuse typos >.> ... 
chapter 2 next.