▸baby baby baby

In His Arms

A few days later having a late breakfast. Leeteuk couldn't look away as he watched his wife devour ice cream like a child,
"you're still the same after all these years you dork" he laughed, grabbing his spoon wanting to get some ice cream. But before he could even try, Taeyeon pulled the bowl of ice cream closer to her, not even giving a chance for her husband to grab a spoonful.
She glanced up, the spoon clean, "am not a dork, you " she poked her tongue out, putting the now empty bowl on the table.
"I don't think I've seen children eat ice cream the way you do, seriously" Leeteuk frowned as the tapped his own spoon into the empty bowl, just clinking it against the glass. Taeyeon smiled, leaning her head against his shoulder not even bothering with him, her eyes wandered around the restraunt just then Leeteuk stopped the clinking. "Taeng… how about having a baby?" he asked, putting the spoon down, he shifted his gaze feeling Taeyeon turn bright crimson red; she lightly smacked his arm. "Yah! What if someone hears you?".
"So what if they do, we're married already.. Besides it's not like we haven't - " he was quickly muffled by Taeyeon's small hands, as she was completely flustered by her husband. Despite having just had a bowl of ice cream, she felt hot; blushing fiercely. Leeteuk just showed a cheeky smile, poked her cheek, "we said we'd wait a year or two and it's almost our one year anniversary.. So how about it Taeng" he pinched her cheek this time around, almost laughing at how baffled his wife was now. "why are you bringing this up now though?" Taeyeon grumbled shyly, against his shoulder trying to hide herself.
"Why? Because, everyone is asking me why ? Taeng… they're questioning my manhood now" He gave her a serious stare, nodding. She rolled her eyes at him, "there is nothing wrong with you manhood…"she put her face down against the table now.
Leeteuk simply patted her back soothingly, "Taeng.." he spoke again after a while in a softer tone, "I'm ready for the next step whenever you are too.. No rush my love" he leaned closer, pressing a small kiss against her cheek.
Taeyeon, mumbled, face still against the table, "okay…"


 

'happy' one year anniversary
Taeyeon was beyond being upset on the plane, infuriated with her husband with everything leading up to the trip, she just looked out the window not even giving him a smile. They had planned on going to Jamaica for their anniversary but just a few days before the trip, Leeteuk was offered some auditions and some recording schedule's had to be pushed up, interfering with their plans. So the trip was drastically cut short, and changed at the last minute to Jeju Island instead. "Taengoooo.." he called out, feeling pained he put his hand on hers. "You said you'd be happy if we go anywhere as long as we're together" there was a bit of sadness in his voice; feeling guilt because of the outcome; but she remained silent.
Honestly Taeyeon was just upset, she wanted to get away from South Korea's watchful eye; even their honey moon had to be cut short because their location was leaked out to the media. Finally after what might have been hours of silent treatment, she warmed up and shifted in her seat; wrapping her arms around him, nuzzling into his arm. "I'm sorry.. " she muttered, looking up at him, placing a small kiss on his chin. Leeteuk smiled, shaking his head," don't be.. "
Finally as their plane reached land, they were swarmed by paparazzi as they step foot out of the airport. Leeteuk tightly held Taeyeon close to his body, a habit formed after the incident, he never had her out of her sight when traveling, he pushed away anyone who was too close to her. Taeyeon was exhausted by the time they reached the hotel suite, she just sprawled out on the huge bed and nestled herself deep within the fluffy comforter. Leeteuk threw his coat on the chair, wiggled his brows at his wife, "Taeyeon.. Tonight is the night!!" he laughed, but soon was met with a pillow against his face. "You're such a ert Teukie!!"


 

 

Taeyeon was extremely nervous, she could barely breathe in her too tight dress, she couldn't help but give Tiffany some glares who somehow convinced her to wear the fitted dress in her current state. Leeteuk thankfully was too immersed in catching up with fellow Super Junior members and juniors close around at their table. Taeyeon sat there smiling nervously as she wringed the once dove shaped napkin into a strangled looking dove. Tiffany, grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently. She wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight but the suspense and her dress, was suffocating her slowly.Leeteuk raised a brow, finding the behavior a bit too odd even for Taeng, he leaned closer with a concerned look on his face, "Are you okay love?"
She smiled and gave him a tiny peck on the cheek, "yea just a little nervous with all these cameras around" she wiggled her nose at him.
Leeteuk, smiled and moved his seat over closer to her, knowing she always felt uncomfortable when cameras where present.

"Okay the time has come.. An award most sought after" Heechul called out, smiling as he waved the red envelope around, glancing at Hani who was holding the award in her hands.  
"So many respected candidates, and even a rookie was nominated for this first time ever oppa.. " Hani smiled brightly, as the pictures of those nominated were shown above the huge screens. "But who is the grand winner?" Hani, playfully jabbed at Heechul was already tearing the edge of the envelope.
Hani gave him a look as he did. "Well everyone.. "Heechul smiled mischievously, slicking his hair back, "I guess you can say he learned well from me, after all these years " He stopped as he gave a basically dead give away. The crowd started cheering, Taeyeon heart just dropped, and flipped around; she took a deep breath in.
"The MC of the year.. My fellow friend, Leeteuk " Heechul clapped as the cameras panned away to Leetuek. Everyone stood up at the table, giving the couple tight hugs and high fives as they slowly made their way up to the stage, Leeteuk tightly holding onto Taeng's hand; not leaving her behind.
"awwww look at the lovebirds" Heechul cooed, before being poked around by Hani.
Leeteuk smiled widely, honestly shocked at the award, he glanced down at the statue before looking at Taeyeon, "f-first of all I want to thank the producers who had faith in me with the show.. The writers and staff who work so hard for this show to run smoothly even when we had instances requiring recording to be delayed" his voice broke, but smiled holding up the statue, "I want to thank the fans for watching faithfully.. And of course I want to thank my beautiful loving wife who supported me.. Taeyeon" just as he was about to look back at her, she walked up and took the microphone from the stand. Leeteuk and the whole crowd grew quiet completely shocked and curious on what was about to happen.

"A-ah.. Hello everyone.. It's a beautiful evening tonight, isn't it ?" Taeyeon smiled nervously as she looked into the huge crowd, "I just want to thank everyone who supported my husband through the years, until now I think he's been working very hard to accomplish his dreams and goals.. Thank you for the love you've all shown him and to us…" Taeyeon felt short breathed, but smiled as she looked back at her husband," I hope you can all congratulate him once more, since he'll be even busier now tahn ever"
She looked back at him, fighting back her tears, "my dear husband… is a soon to be dad", finally the secret was revealed, tears of joy rolled down her cheek, she bowed once more "thank you everyone.." she placed the microphone back onto the stand. The crowd roared in cheers and applause, rising from their seats they cheered on the couple. Taeyeon began crying tears of joy as she waved at the crowd and bowed before turning back at her husband, who was balling in tears where he stood not knowing what to do. He kept asking her repeatedly, "I'm going to be a dad?..me? ME? I'M GOING TO BE A DAD??!" he hugged her tightly on stage, the camera capturing every second.
After basically being dragged off stage, Leeteuk grabbed onto Taeyeon, who couldn't stop crying, "Why are you crying love" he wiped the tears away. "I'm just so happy.. I-I never thought I could be this happy" Taeyeon cried in his arms, feeling a huge sense of relief . "We're going to have a beautiful family… right?" "You're going to be a beautiful mother… thank you love" Leeteuk, placed a peck against her forehead. "You've just made me the happiest man alive.. "


Baby.
Leeteuk woke up quietly and glanced over at Taeyeon, who was sleeping soundly, he smiled and placed a peck on her nose before rolling out of bed. He stretched his arms, yawning softly as he walked over to the crib; chuckles seeing his son was already wide awake but on his thumb. He just smiled like an idiot, amazed at life and grateful to have his family safe and healthy. The baby began to coo softly."Shhh.. Your mother is still sleeping" he whispered, gently scooping up his beloved child in his arms, slowly making their way out of the room. "we should surprise umma with some breakfast.."Leeteuk smiled, grabbing some diapers on his way out, "umma can't be eating ice cream forever" he snorted a laugh as his son's eyes seemed to widen after the mention of ice cream.
 

 


 

ahhhhh the last chapter re-up 
imsorry;;