02

The Act of Possession

I didn't know what to name the chapter.

.--.

 


The snow from the previous day had melted and froze once again, making the roads slippery and icy. Jaemin wrinkled her nose in disgust at the brown slush at the side of the street, and read over her English notes as she tried not to slip over to the bus stop.

Mrs. Shim wasn't there this morning, so Jaemin trudged onto the bus with an empty stomach and a heavy binder. 

Gosh. Buses always smell so weird, she shuddered, mentally reprimanding herself for the weird thought.

Her hood on, she walked into school, careful not to bump into anyone. She reached her hand into her pocket for her glasses case, but her eyes widened as she was met with only fabric. Oh .

------

"Aww, Jaeminnie's so cute," Youngmin sighed, watching the girl frantically looking for her glasses.

Kwangmin looked over at him with a strange look. "You're so weird."

"Aww. She thinks that she can get away with just her hood on. I mean, she's wearing a ing yellow hoodie. How can anyone NOT notice her?" He giddily leaned against his locker.

Once again, Kwangmin looked over at his twin, worried with how he was acting. "Um. Yeah. Just don't do anything stupid to her, alright?" he warned.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let's go to class."

-----

Youngmin took a seat beside Jaemin, who remained completely oblivious, not wanting any attention. Kwangmin sat on her other side, mentally face-palming himself for the actions of his elder twin.

Youngmin and Kwangmin had switched their schedules to match Jaemin's exactly. Well, Youngmin switched it for the both of them. 

Kwangmin looked behind Jaemin, informing Youngmin of the Boyfriend meeting after school. Well, at least he's not that delusional to not listen to me.

He barely paid any attention, as Youngmin was busy staring at the side profile of the girl between them. Her nose was sharp and cute, her eyelashes long, her eyes sparkling, her cupid-bow lips slightly pouted, and he found himself resisting the unbearable want to kiss every part of her face.

He looked over at Kwangmin. I want her.


Berry berry short update. I have a better chapter next. WHERE ALL THE DRAMA HAPPENS :D