And here it goes all over again.

Him or 'him'?


It was just another typical day of work at Shinhwa company. Time really flies. Before I knew it, it was already 4pm, but the Shinhwa members were nowhere to be seen. Where is Junjin oppa? Where is Hyesung oppa? Where is Minwoo oppa? Where is Dongwan oppa? Where is Andy oppa? But most importantly of all, wheres Eric oppa...?

I literally looked up and scanned around the place at least once every minute to check if they've arrived yet. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, they did.

I was so glad to see Eric oppa. It just makes me so much more happier whenever I see him, I wonder why.

As usual, they were just fooling and playing around. Saying lame jokes to one another and laughing heartily.

Eric oppa smiled cheerily and waved at me. I think my heart just literally melted.....

"(Your name) yah, wanna join us for a gathering tonight at Seoul Taste Restuarant?" Eric oppa said casually.

"Uhm....uhmm... I'm not really sure."

"Don't you wanna have dinner with us, especially with me there? I mean heyyy, people are queueing
up all the way from Korea to America just to meet us okay! I'm freaking Kim Dong Wan, you do realise that right? So you wanna go?" Dongwan oppa said.

Wannie oppa being as 'show off' and funny as usual. Sometimes, you wanna just give him that weird stare cause he's being so annoying, but he's being so cute at the same time...

I honestly wanna have dinner with all of them, especially Eric oppa. But what will the public think of me? Shcjs are most probably gonna bash me up, seeing me eating together with Shinhwa. Besides, I've only joined Shinhwa company for barely half a year and I'm just a mere, plain, ordinary girl. Am I worthy enough to eat with "the legends"? 

"Heyyy, are you thinking that people might misunderstand and bash you up or anything, don't worry about it okay. Afterall, you're Andy's assistant, part of our Shinhwa family. I believe our SHCJs will be kind and understanding enough and they wouldn't do any harm to you. Right?" Eric oppa said.

But how does Eric oppa know what I'm thinking about...? How can he guess my thoughts so easily?

"Yeahhh." the rest of the members nodded in agreement.

Come onnn, be strong. Be brave. Be courageous enough, stop being so paranoid and scared of every single little thing. Eric oppa was right. I'm Andy oppa's assistant. Whats so wrong about me having dinner with Shinhwa, his fellow bandmates? If people wanna judge you, so be it. You've done nothing wrong in the first place.

 

Besides.. you get to eat with your idols! You get to eat with your bias, the guy that you stan most, Eric! The people you've admired and fangirl over for so long. Joining Shinhwa Company was a dream come true, and now, here's the other. EATING WITH SHINHWA. THE LEGENDARY GROUP. FREAKING SHIN TO THE HWA.

This is it, let's do this.

"Well, I really appreciate your offer. Since you guys have said it in this way already, I'll go."

"If you don't wanna go, its alright you know. We didn't force you in any way, did we? Your existence doesn't make any difference, you know." Dongwan oppa blurted out.

"Ohhh.... I see. I'm sorry..."

I was so shocked by what he had said and I didn't know how to respond to that statement.

"I'm just kidding! Hahaha. Don't take my words so seriously! Of course you're welcome to join us at the gathering tonight."

"Aishhh Dongwan hyung, you've frightened and offended my assistant. Shouldn't you do something, at least to apologise?" Andy oppa said cheekily.

"Mian he~~~" Wannie oppa said as he pouts adorably.

tumblr_m6u37pqkpU1qj38eh.gif

 

Dongwan may be "black dong hole" and really lame at times, but times like these... aishhh cuteness overload.

I can't help but laugh at this adorable and cute sight of Wannie oppa.

"Forgive our Dongwan hyung for being so childish! But thats just our dearest Mr Kim. You can't do anything to change him." Junjin oppa said.

"Its okay, really. I love Dongwan oppa for who he is. Cheerful, funny, and even lame. To be honest, I've been a SHCJ for quite a number of years. I was really so so elated to join Shinhwa Company. I wouldn't even dare to imagine myself talking to all of you, like what I'm actually doing now, morever have dinner with all six of you. Shinhwa manse, Shinhwa jjang!"

The six Shinhwa oppas just stared at me in amazement and disbelief before they started smiling brightly at me.

"Thanks for being by our side for so many years, thanks for not leaving us even when we were on hiatus. Thank you for being part of the orange family. Saranghae!" Eric oppa said before he gave eye contact to the other members.

"1, 2, 3!"

What came after were the signature "heart signs" of the members~

 

A5u_1gFCcAAYPyR.jpg:large

Ugh Shinhwa just why, why must you guys be so cute and handsome even at the age of 30. What do you expect us to do upon seeing this scene? How can fangirls not fall in love with the six of you? How can someone, emotional like me not fall in love with Eric.....?

 

Now, I honestly just can't wait for the gathering tonight to come. 

 

I'm in love with Eric Mun.