Chapter 1

My Heart I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter1

It’s already a  month since KyuHyun enterd that school. DaHyu and Kyuhyun were very awkward. They’re never have conversation again since the first day KyuHyun entered that school. KyuHyun being an idol. He have a lot fans and friends. That’s so fast. And until that day. DaHyu getting so disappointed with her friends and so sad...........

“Yah, DaHyu ! i’m tired with you. You’re so stupid. I just wanna be a friend with you cause i just wanna my good score. Hahaha.. i got it now.” DayHyu’s friend say that. Her name is JunMi, she has been  fooled DaHyu.

DaHyu just keep quite, DaHyu is innocent girls.She is very weak with other people. She was fooled by her friend . She was very shocked. Then she is run away and crying. She go to the roof. She is crying and screaming. But suddenly some one. Shout to her.

 

“Hey, What are you doing here?”

“Huh?” DaHyu stoped her cried. She is look at that guy.

He was have seat beside Dahyu, her chairmate.

He is Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun?” she continued.

“Why are you crying?” KyuHyun ask her.

“Umm.”  She keep silently.

“Fine, if you won’t tell me. But stop your cry that’s so annoying me.” He about to leave DaHYu.

“Because....cause....” DaHyu wanna tell Kyuhyun but she can’t.

And she look at Kyuhyun face and started crying again.

“Hey, don’t cry anymore. I can’t see a girls crying.” KyuHyun said.

And Finally DaHyu tell Kyuhyun everything.

“Why you so stupid?” KyuHyun say.

“What?”

“Yeah, you’re so stupid! You wanna be a friend with people like that! I never meet girls like you before.”

“If i know in the end like this, i did’t wanna be a friend with her.”

“So,Do you have any friends now ?”

“Hmm. Nope.” DaHyu face so sad.

“Ok, let’s be friends and play with me. I can be your best friend.” He smiled at her.

“Really?” DaHyu little doubt.

Kyuhyun and DaHyu go down from the rooftop . DaHyu walk beside Kyuhyun. And KyuHyun holding DaHyu’s shoulder.

“It will be fine. Don’t look at them.” Kyuhyun whispered to DaHyu ears.

And they’re enter the class. All the girls at the class

Please log in to read the full chapter