chapter 13

My Heart I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun stood there with DAHyu, hold her hand tightly. Dahyu could feels his tight grip, she could feel the sadness. But then, suddely, someone coming, approach SoHyun and take a seat beside her. SoHyun give that guy a warm smile , then huged him tightly. Dahyu could feel that Kyuhyun was so burned. he pull DaHyu in to somewhere, wich his grip become more tighter.


“Ouch, Ouch! Oppa! It’s hurts, let me go!”
“Oh, sorry DaHyu.”
“Don’t think about her anymore!” she retorted with a fierce stare.
“I'm in bad mood now, sorry DaHyu.” he caressed dahyu's wrist.
“NO problem oppa!” DaHyu smiled to kyuHyun.
“Can you drink with me?” he suggested.
“Eh? Ok.” she said ok instantly even if she can't drink at all. But her heart just want to him.
And they went to the restaurant nearby. they had a hiarious night.

 

Meanwhile, ZhouMi at his room opened his letter from DaHyu. He slowly openit with a smile on the edge of his lips.

For ZhouMi, who love me ^^

ZhouMi, this is my letter for you. Maybe this is the first and the last letter i gave to you. Tomorrow, i’ll fly to china. My parents already in china since 2 days ago. i don't know how to say. it's hard to leave you, hard to leave a shoulder that i used it to lean on :(( you're the best friend ever!! really, And once again, Thanks for loving me. I’m very happy that you love me. But, really sorry ZhouMi, i can’t  accept your love. You can visit me if you want ^^! Stay healthy. And don’t tell KyuHyun about it! This is a secret. Only you and me! If i back soon, let’s eat ice cream together and i have one request! can you reach that’s bigest cotton candy for me? That’s my favourite !  And ZhouMi, you can found other girls who more better than me. I belive it! SO, don’t feel sad okay?

Your little girl,
KIM DAHYU

"Silly Girl." he murmured between his smile.


=======================

It was 3 hours already since DaHyu be with Kyuhyun at the restaurant. she cold feel how sad kyuhyun was. He drinking endlessly, it count 6 bottle of Soju already. She didn't touch those Soju at all and just stare at kyu who have it all. And yes, He's already drunk with his red face.

“Oppa! Stop it!” DaHyu grabed KyuhYun hands and pull out the glass from KyuHyun’s grip.
“DaHYu, Why she leave me ? why ? i love her so much ! but why ?” He yelled.
"Yah! Shut up! you're too loud! oppa!" She covered his mouth with her little hand, she sat up beside him.
"So, will you leave me too ? will you hate me too?" He said firmly,
“No oppa! I like you ! i love you!” She wishpered.
“Really? Do you love me?” She knew that Kyuhyun was drunk, but she just so glad to hear that words. 
“I do.” She wishpered again and wanna go away from her seat. But suddenly KyuHyun hold her hands.

“EH?”
“DaHyu don’t go away.” 
“Oppa, you’re drunk now. Let’s go home.”


silently DaHyu walk KyuHyun home. she hold the durnk kyuhyun right on her arm.
“Oppa, watch your move.” she hold him tightly. 
“DaHyu ah!” Suddenly stop his step. Kyuhyun huging her tightly.
“Eh?” She was so Surprised.
“SoHyun, I love you.” He is wishpered.
“Eh?” Tears falling down from DaHyu eyes.
“I love you too Oppa.” DahYu replied then she kept KyuHyun’s hug. No matter what Kyuhyun said. She just wanna hug him for the last time.

Finally, she arrived at KyuHyun house. She meet with KyuHyun mother.

“Aunt.” DaHyu bowed.
“Thanks a lot DaHyu, ah~ this kid!” KyuHyun mom getting angry.
“No problem aunt! And please give this for Kyu tomorrow. Aunt i’ll meve to china tomorrow. Thanks for all your kindness.”
“Wah, why you didn’t tell me earlier? I hope you will be fine there and stay healthy dear. And don’t forget to visit us if you were here.”
“No, problem Aunt. Bye.”
“Bye DaHyu, Take care.”

============================== 

And the morning was come. DaHyu checked her luggage ,packed the last stuff. ZhouMi and LeeTeuk already there to help and accompany DahYu to the airport. Absolutely Kyuhyun didn’t know yet. When Kyuhyun awake he is already in his room.

“Eh? Why i’m here?”

He go down, go to the kitchen and asking his mother. 

“Mom, who accompanied me last night? Why i’m already in my room? Where is DaHyu?”
“Stupid boy! You’re drunk last night! And DaHyu was accompanied you! didn’t you know that?”
“Eh? DaHyu?”
“Yes, her flight to chine was this moring right? Didn’t you accompany her? Yah !”
“What? Move to china?” He just surprissed.

"Yah! you're really" her mom hit his head. "Hoe could you didn't knew everything at all?"

"Mom, she didn;t told me before." he said while rubbed his head.

"Oh yeah, she gave me this last night."  his mom gave him a letter wich it belong t

Please log in to read the full chapter