Smashed Plate

I'll Never Let You Go

'Minki wait!'
Jonghyun reached out to grab me. He got hold of my hand.
'Minki I...'
'Let go of me Jonghyun!' I screamed.
'Look, I'm...'
'I get it! You're sorry! You're sorry for keeping a promise you can't keep!'
I shook his hand off. I turned around to face him.

 

-SMACK-

 

I slapped Jonghyun right across the face. He looked back up at me with a face that looked like it could kill me. He grabbed my wrist, tightly. He turned going back to his room, dragging me along. I could hear him crying, but trying not to show it.
'Don’t you dare take me to him! Don't you ing dare!'
'No! Don't you ing dare Minki! I've never seen you like this and I never want to again!'
We reached his room. Minhyun was lying on Jonghyun's bed, staring at us. I looked at him. I shook my wrist free of Jonghyun's grip, while keeping my eyes on Minhyun. I pushed Jonghyun away from me. He grabbed me and sat me down on a chair forcefully. I curled up in a ball with my arms over my face.
'You said you would just leave it alone and keep the newbie’s thinking I was cool. That’s what we agreed.'
Jonghyun scoffed.
'Minki, why are you so afraid of what people think?'
I looked up. I swear that wasn't Jonghyun's voice that said that. Minhyun had sat up. He put a hand on my shoulder. I felt uncomfortable so I shook it off.

 

-BAM-

 

Jonghyun’s bedroom door slammed shut. I looked around the room. Jonghyun wasn't here.
'Bastard, he locked us in and left.'
I looked back at Minhyun. Minhyun was rummaging through his bag. He pulled out a bag of Lay chips. He opened it. He offered me some. I took a few and ate them in one mouthful. I was so hungry, through all the drama I had missed lunch. 
'So.....' I mumbled. 
'Nice history.' Minhyun joked.
I shot him a look. Minhyun raised an eyebrow and smirked.
'So is there a reason why you try to cover up all this?'
'So the newbie’s don't see a chance to bully me, if I make it out that they are scared of me, not me scared of them, then they will leave me alone.'
'I do understand your logic, but just ignore them. Why do they even target you anyway?'
'Because I'm different, because I'm not perfect like them.'
'Oh Minki.'
Minhyun leant forward. He put a hand to my cheeks and before I knew it, his lips were against mine.
'Your perfect to me.'
I blushed.

 

-CRASH-

 

I spun round. Jonghyun was standing in the doorway with his mouth forming an O, with smashed plates and now dirty sandwiches on the floor.