Door Handle

I'll Never Let You Go

I walked to the door of the Pledis building, with headphones in my ears, humming the lyrics to Super Junior’s Miracle. I went to turn the handle and as soon as I grabbed it, another hand went on mine. I looked up. It was HIM again. I slapped his hand away and shot him a glare. He turned his face away, trying to not look at me. I opened to door and started to run to Japanese class.

'Hey Minki!' a voice behind me yelled.

I recognised the voice, but I kept running.

'Stop!'

As I turned a corner, I ran into someone. It was Jonghyun.

"Oh hi, about-'

That was all I could hear as I kept running. I heard running behind me, and then a hand grabbed mine and spun me round.

'Oi!'

I hit Jonghyuns chest and looked up, only to see it wasn't Jonghyun. It was Minhyun.

'Is. There. Something. You. Want?' I said between breathes with the est face I could pull.

'We should start over.'

'Yeah ing right!' I shrieked.

I pushed the arm Minhyun had hold of towards him and over his head, causing him to fall flat on the ground. I looked up. Jonghyun was standing in front of Minhyun with his mouth open in shock. Minhyun was groaning in pain. Jonghyun helped Minhyun up and put his arm around him. I watched them walking, Jonghyun practically dragging Minhyun as he limped. Jonghyun turned around and looked at me with a disapproving look. As they walked away I ran to the bathroom with tears streaming down my face.