Chapter 3

The Flirty or The Cold Ones??

 

Naeun’s POV

I have a dinner with my members, it’s kind of family’s dinner. Oh.. I missed my family so much, but my members always here with me whenever I need them so I love them so much. “gosh It’s already 6! Girls, I have to go!” I said “where unnie?” Hayoung asked “to the practice room of course, well you know me” I said “okay, don’t come to late.. if you have something to do just message us, kay?” eunji unnie said “ne!” I said and ran to the practice room.

 

“ah mianhae I’m late!” I said still running “yah, calm down girl. You have been running so quick, let’s sit first” woohee unnie said and we sat together. Before we starts practice, hyuna unnie gave the dance step to us. Hyuna unnie is so great at dancing.  

 

“aiih.. I’m so tired!, let’s just finished it now!” krystal yelled “I agree! Let’s continue tomorrow!” jiyeon unnie said and we all nodded.  After that they were back to my dorm while I am walked to the libary. Then I remember to message eunji unnie

 

To: Eunji Eunni

“unnie, I have to do my homework in the library, kay? I will be back quickly”

To: Naeun

“okay, be carefull and fighting with the homework!, saranghae~ <3 ^ ^”

To: Eunji Unnie

“nado sarangahe unnie~ ;3”

 

Then I opened the libary door slowly. There’s still a students, but not many. I looked for the empty seat and sat there. I looked around searching him *he is not come already* I thought and wore my earphones.

 

Sehun’s POV

I woke up slowly and I saw the clock, it’s already 8pm. Maybe I will wash my face first and then back to sleep again. “Sehun-ah I thought you’re already go to the libary, why you’re still here?” kai hyung asked *libary?..... heck I forgot!* I thought and quickly went to the libary. “ppabo sehun-ah” I heard kai muttered.

 

I already arrived at the libary, and opened the door slowly. Almost no one in this room, then I looked someone slept on the table. I came closer to her, oh.. there she is. She wore an earphone, she was already wait me for so long. I shook her slowly “naeun-ah, wake up. I’m already here” I said “uh? Oh it’s you, let’s start to the homework” she said “by the way, mianhae I’m late” I said “ne, It’s okay”

 

We started the homework step by step. “umm, sehun-ssi do you understand this question?” naeun asked me “oh.. I know, it goes like this, and then.. blablablalba” I explained to her “oh.. thanks” she thanked me.

 

It’s almost a hour we stayed in this libary, my eyelids became so heavy *ugh, I’m so sleepy* I thought “let’s just finish it now, we can continue it tomorrow right?” I said “ne, let’s just back to the dorm” she said and we walked to the door together. I opened the door, but it can’t be open. “what’s going on?” naeun asked “ugh.. It can’t be.. open, I think we are stuck here” I said “mwo?! I know why, the librarian will locked the this room at 10pm” she said “well, there’s no choice. We have to sleep here” I said “is that so?, fine” she said and sat beside the bookcase. Then I sat and took a book and sat beside her but further from her. “what are you doing?” she asked but I’m not answer her “yah, aish” she muttered  “can you see? I’m reading a book” I said coldly “fine then”.

 

I saw my watch, it’s already 12pm, then I put the book in the bookcase. I saw naeun already slept leaning on front of the bookcase. It’s so cold tonight, maybe she need my jacket. So I took off my jacket and cover her with it. Then I suddenly sleep beside her.

 

 

End POV

 

 

Hey guys~ :)

How is my chapter?

Ow, sehun become softer huh?

by the way keep reading and support my fanfics, and also..

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^ ^

Gomawo, saranghae all~~ ;3