Chapter 2

The Flirty or The Cold Ones??

 

Naeun’s POV

“let’s go back to the class” yookyoung said “ne, annyeong everyone!” I waved at them “annyeong!” they waved at us. Then me, krystal, yookyung, and sulli back to the class together.

 

“what subject will we have now?” sulli asked “english maybe”I answered “jinjja?? Ow my favorite subject!” krystal said giggled “hello guys, mind if I join?” suddenly subin came “of course subin-ah, sit here” I said and pointed to the sehun's seat empty seat beside me.  “Subin-ah.., why your eyes are so beautiful? I want that too..” krystal pouted “eh? Gomawo, but you’re already beautiful krys” Subin said “can we exchange our eyes? I really want that” Krystal said joke and we laughed together.

 

“hey the teacher come! Back to your seat!” yookyung said and we did it. Ugh I hate it, why he must sat beside me??. “Hello guys today we will have a partner homework, because it’s hard to choose, you will partner with your seatmate *What?? Asdfghjkl, with him??? Aargh this is getting me crazy now* I thought. Then the teacher gave us 10 sheets of homework *it’s too much* I thought. “You will give it to me 3 days again, so do it faster arraseo?” she said “ne, arraseo” we said, except sehun again.

 

Two hours later, we all finished with the english material. After that we will have a plus subject and this subject will always available everyday. Plus subject is an arts subject, so you will choose your subject who match with your talent. There was many plus subject like, dancing, singing, acting, sewing, cooking, art, and others. I choose dancing because dancing is my favorite than singing. “naeun-ah! Let’s go to the practice room” krystal said “paipai i’m first” I said to Subin,Sulli, and Yookyung.

 

Then me and krystal arrived at the practice room. It was already full of people and there was a music played in the room. I can saw the people surrounded someone in the center of them. “what’s going on there?” Krystal asked me “Molla, let’s see” I said and grabbed her hand. “excuse me Jiyeon unnie, can you tell me what is going on? And who is dancing there?” I asked “ah.. you know the new students right? Some of them is dancing there, and slowly people come and see them” she answered “ooh.. arraseo” I said.

 

*wait, is that sehun?* I thought “look! It’s Kai right? His dance is perfect! Sehun too!” krystal said and pointed to sehun and kai’s direction. “ne” I said *ooh right, the cold guy like him can dance too? Well he is good at it* I thought. “Annyeong, we are new students from EXO. I hope you guys can get along with us, kamsahabnida” Lay said introduce them “welcome to the Dancing Subject!” Hoya said to them. Then the teacher came and pleased us to sat on the floor. Like always he teach us many dance step and move, every 1 month there will be a team group in our subject. So the teacher will choose the team and we will work together and show the dance next month.

 

“It almost a month right? I will choose the team for you” he said and gave a paper to all of student. I looked at my paper, and there were many names of my group:

1.       Jung Soojung

2.       Son Naeun

3.       Park Jiyeon

4.       Kim Hyuna

5.       Bae Woohee

 

“Naeun-ah!!” I saw Hyuna unnie waved her hands to me “Ne unnie! We are in the same group!” I said to her “So where’s the other?” she asked “Here!” suddenly Krystal appear behind me, it made me jump a little “gosh jung soojung! You made me almost jump to the sky!” I said in hyper tone . “aiih you are to hyper naeun-ah” she said “annyeong everyone!” Woohee unnie greeted us “annyeong!” we greeted her back. “where’s Jiyeon?” Hyuna unnie asked “Moll--, aah there she is” krystal said and pointed to jiyen direction “aah mianhae, I’m go to the toilet first” Jiyeon unnie said “gwenchana jiyeon-ah, so shall we start our disscusion about the song?” hyuna unnie asked “oh yeah, let’s start now” with that we started to sat in comfort on the floor and made a circle.

 

“what about Huh by my group, 4Minute?” hyuna unnie asked “I don’t think so, It was so hard for me.. heung” Krystal said “Bang bang by my group, dalshabet?” Woohee unnie asked “the foot step is so hard” Jiyeon said. Everyone were so busy with the song while I am focused on searched the song on my mind “Do you have idea eun-ah?” Woohee unnie asked “uh? Well, no I haven’t. But why don’t we try Step by Kara? Or.. Like Money by Wonder girls?” I asked “I think So hot is the best” hyuna unnie said “ne.. I agree!” Jiyeon unnie said “me too, krystal?” woohee unnie asked her “ne, of course” she smiled “let’s get practicing, at 6 pm, kay?. Is there someone who use this room at that time?” woohee unnie asked “well, no one maybe” jiyeon unnie replied. Suddenly the bell rang “Okay everyone! The school is end, you can back to your dorm!” the teacher said.

 

I walked slowly to the door, because there was to much student who wanted to went out from the room and I don’t want tu bump someone. Unlucky me I bumped to someone chest and he was sehun “ah.. mianhae” I said bowed “ne gwenchana” he said and walked away *what? He is talk to me? He is talk to me? Yeaay finally! By the way why I’m so happy about that? It’s just a little talk, maybe he will ignoring me again. Tch* I thought and keep walking. “annyeong naeun-ah!” suddenly someone tap my shoulder “Yah! Oh it’s you myungsoo, you scared me” I said “ehehe, mianhae naeun. So how is your dancing? Your dancing is very good. you know, youstep there and then move there” he said and did what he said “yah stop that, ahahahahaha” I laughed, he never fail to make me laugh. “I have to go, annyeong myungsoo” I said and waved my hand “annyeong!” he said and walked to Infinite’s Dorm.

 

I still walked to my dorm, but suddenly I remember something *gosh, the homework will just have 3 days to do!* I thought and walked to Exo K’s Dorm. Well it’s a bit awkward when yeoja come to namja’s dorm. Finally I arrived in front of Exo K’s dorm, then I knocked the door slowly. The door opened “annyeong naeun-ah, what brings you here?” Suho asked “I looking for Oh Sehun, can I talk to him?” I asked “oh sure, Sehun-ah! Someone is looking for you!” he yelled at him, and I heard a chukle from their dorm, weird. Then he came and suho leaved us in front of their dorm, “oh hello, whats wrong?” he asked “I’m just want to tell you about the english homework, meet me in the library at 7 pm we will starts today” I explained “oh, okay then” he said and back to his dorm.

 

I looked at my phones and I get 6 missed calls from my members, they must be worry so I quickly ran to my dorm. I opened my door’s dorm slowly “where are all this time naeun-ah?” chorong unnie asked “I have something to do, well it’s about homework” I answered “don’t tell me you went to Exo K’s dorm to meet sehun about the homework because he is your partner” suddenly yookyung said “eh? Umm.. well yes” I said and quickly and went to the bathroom and took a bath.

 

Sehun’s POV

After the talk with her, I quickly back to my dorm. “sehun-ah you’re too fast” Kai hyung said “I don’t understand hyung, what is that ‘fast’ word means?” I asked “omo.. I want to have a girlfriend too..” baekhyun pouted “what? But you’re still new here, hyung” I said. “but you already have” he said “what? Me? I don’t” I said again “what about naeun?”suddenly chanyeol hyung appered in the conversation “she is not,  We are just talking about homework” I said defense myself. “oh is that so? Let’s see, I will call her. I already have her number kekeke” kai said “call then, I’m not afraid” I said.

“yeoboseyo?” naeun replied the call

“do you mind if you tell me what are you talking about with sehun while ago?”

“well, we just talk about homework. Why? Is there any problem?”

“ani ani.. just asking thanks naeun-ah”

“your welcome, oh yeah tell him don’t forget to meet me in the library at 7pm and don’t forget to bring the homework too, thanks”

“okay I will tell him”

“tuuuut....”

“see, I’m not lying” I said “ne sehun-ah.. by the way don’t forget to meet her in the libary at 7pm and bring your homework too” kai hyung said “arraseo, I will takea short nap , bye” I said and went to my room.

 

 

End POV

 

 

Hello Guys! 

How is my second chapter? is that good?

Myungsoo is really kind towards Naeun, but Sehun still looks cold right?

Well, keep reading and support my fanfics and also..

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! ^ ^

Gomawo...

Saranghae subbies and readers!!~ <3 ^ ^