Chapter 1

The Flirty or The Cold Ones??

 

Naeun’s POV

“Unnie!! Wake up! Time for school!!! You will be late again if you don’t wake up now!!” I heard Hayoung yelled at me “ne arraseo youngie arraseoo~” I said. Then I woke up and heard the bird  sang for the day, It voice was so beautiful. I saw a bright sun came to my room, and it felt so warm. After that I took a bath and have a breakfast with my other members “morning naeun” chorong eonni greeted “morning  eonni, what will we have for our breakfast today?” I asked “well, I make a toast bread for all of us, there the food. Kaja! Let’s eat!” eonni said and grabbed me to the table.

 

“Hi unnie!” namjoo greeted me “Hi joo, and hi everyone! Why you don’t eat? The food will be cold!” I said “we wait for you to eat with us” Bomi unnie said  “Jinjja? Aww gomawo..  I feel touched~” I said “gyahahaha, ppali naeun! Let’s eat, I’m already hungry...” Yookyoung  pouted “Okay.. hehe” with that we ate breakfast together. And then we went to our class together, me and yookyoung have a same class, hayoung and namjoo went to their class, Bomi, Eunji, and Chorong unnie went to their class together too.

 

“Morning Naeun” myungsoo greeted me “morning, have a nice day” I greeted and smiled. Suddenly the bell rang “naeun, let’s go to the class!” Yookyoung said “ne.. let’s go!” then we arrived at the class. Like always I sat beside the window, and beside me was empty seat. Yookyoung was sat beside Subin, Subin was a maknae from the group called Dal Shabet. 

 

“Morning students!” the teacher greeted us “Morning!” we greeted her back “Today we will have a new students, please be nice to them!” then two male came to the class. “Annyeong hasseyeo! Jeoneun Kim Jong In imnida, you can call me Kai” The black hair said “Annyeong hasseyeo jeonuen Oh Sehun imnida, you can call me Sehun” the brown hair said. “OMG they’re so handsome!” “goshh.. they are gorgeous!!” I can heard the girls squelling towards them, Kai was only smiled but Sehun seems to be not affacted, cold type huh?. “Kai, you can sit beside krystal. And you Sehun-ah you can sit beside Naeun” the teacher said. Good now that guy called Sehun is sit beside me now. “annyeong jeoneun Son Naeun imnida” I introduced myself and there was no answer and ignoring me *what the heck! Ignoring?  Aisshh.. this guy* I thought. “okay guys! Let’s start our first subject, Math! Open your book page 123!” the teacher said.  Math is...  The most hated subject I ever learn! The most hated subject and the new cold transfered student in my first day of week!, aiish.

 

Lunch Time~

Fiuh.. Finally the first subject was finish and now it’s time to lunch! Yuhuuu. “naeun, let’s meet the others!” Yookyoung said “let’s go!” I said “oww I want to join with you guys, can I?” krystal and sulli asked “of course you can, come on” I said “Yeay! I will bring my unnies with me okay? Let’s meet them then!” she said cheerfully “yeaay I will meet victoria unnie!” I said. Then we stopped in front of 1-2Arts class “glad you here unnie, oh hello krystal unnie! Hello sulli unnie!” Hayoung and namjoo greeted them “hello hayoung! Hello namjoo!” they greeted them back “ne, let’s go to meet others apink and fx members” yookyoung said. After that we stopped in front of 3-1Arts class “hello guys, do you want to meet someone?” amber unnie asked “ne, fx and apink members will have a lunch together, where’s luna unnie?” sulli asked “she is there, lunaaaa!! Ppali!! Come here! Let’s have a lunch together!!” amber unnie pointed to luna unnie’s seat and yelled at her. “okay okay, hello guys! I will call the others okay?” luna unnie said and called bomi,eunji,and chorong unnie. “already complete right? Let’s go!” amber unnie said “hajima! Where’s victoria unnie?” I asked “she was already graduated“ luna unnie answered “sigh acctualy I realy want to meet her, by the way let’s go!” I  said and we went to the canteen together.

 

In the canteen~

“hey, are you already see the new student? I heard they group call EXO, well they are seperated into two teams Exo K and Exo M” luna unnie said “they are in our class, right?” krystal said, me, yookyoung, and sulli nodded. “jeongmal? Wow you’re so lucky guys!” luna unnie said “wae?” I asked “ because they’re very good looking and talented!” eunji unnie said “but he is cold towards everyone, tch” I said again “who is cold naeun-ah?” chorong unnie asked “that sehun guy, when  I greet him he was ignoring me! Aissh” I said and kicked the floor, well it was my bad habbit when I angry (just imagine that). “jeongmal? But his face is cute! I heard he is the maknae of Exo” krystal said “guys! Here they are!” amber unnie said and pointed to the tweleve guys who already surrounded by the girls who squeling like crazy. “they are already have a fans too” namjoo said and keep looking at them “aissh.. let’s just finish our lunch” I said but everyone keep looking at them with amuse “whatever guys..” I said and keep finished my lunch.

 

Finally, my lunch were finished. I saw the others still busy with their food, kekeke. Suddenly Exo walked to us “wait, are they exo? Why he walk to our direction?” hayoung asked “mollaa.. maybe they want to go to the food stand behind us” namjoo said wondering. “OMG! They are really walk to our direction! And and and they are getting closer!” sulli said panic “whoaa, calm down sulli are you one of their fans?” amber unnie asked and she nodded innocently. “excuse me, can I know where is Son Naeun?” the tallest asked “what? I’m son naeun, do you need something?” I asked “well, the teacher told us to come to you and ask you to tutor us around the school, well we are new” he explained *what?! Tutor them?! I can’t believe it I have to tutor them, and there is that Oh Sehun?! What was I dream last night?? Aiish..* I thought  “wow you’re so lucky naeun-ah” sulli wishpered “whatever” I said toher “by the way, I’m Wu Yi Fan you can call me kris, this is my exo m group: Luhan, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, and Tao” he introduced his group “and I’m Kim Joonmyeon, you can call me Suho. This is my exo k group: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Sehun” Suho introduce his exo k group “oh, you can call me D.O” the round eyes said “okay, follow me” I said and walked around the school with them.

 

You know what? This was just like a parade, I’m being the leader and they were my followers who bring a drum and others parade tools. I explained all of the room in this school detail, I looked everybody were very attractive to ask something about this school to me, but no for that cold guy. He just looked around without any words from his mouth, are he mute? Weird, well I keep my eyes on him but suddenl our eyes met and I quickly looked away.“this is the last, there is a pool and we will use it when the sport subject, understand?” I asked “ne” all of them except sehun answered, well he just nodded slowly. “okay then, I have to go. Annyeong guys” I said and waved at them “Annyeong Naeun-ah!, and thank you for tutoring us!” they said except sehun who just looked at me weird “no problem” with that I leaved.

 

No One’s POV

“what a tiring day!” Chanyeol said laid in his bed “of course! There is many crazy fangirls, and that was so scary!” baekhyun said in horror “you are scared of girls?” chanyeol asked “of cousre I’m not! I—“ “wuahahaha the bacon is scare of girls~” chanyeol sang “Park chanyeooll!!!” Baekhyun yelled at him. “Hey! You two! Can you guys shut up?! I want to have a short peace rest!” D.O yelled “ehehe mianhae kyungsoo” they said. “By the way, that girl. She is cute”  Kris said “ow! Ow! She is really pretty too!” Xiumin said “what group she is in?” luhan asked “Apink, maybe..” Lay answered. “she is in my class, right sehunnie?” kai asked sehun “ne, hyung. And don’t call me like that. I will look like so weak with that nickname, eewh” he answered “waaee?? It’s cuutee!!” luhan said and pinched sehun’s cheek “aaw hyung! Don’t do that!” he said and pinched luhan’s cheek. “hey hey hajima, we still have a class till evening, let’s just back to our class” Suho said and lead them to their class.

 

 

End POV

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

Sooo... How is my first chapter? Is it good? I hope so

Sorry for my boring chapter, I will try my best to make an update

Keep reeading and suporting my fanfics, and also...

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^ ^

I very appreciatte your comments and critics, because it make me so happy being an author :)

Gomawo, Saranghae subbies and readers!! <3 <3 XD