MV.

My life, my love and my pain.

 Jae's POV

 

Just great, I haven't debut yet and people already hate me. Welcome to the reality Jae. Why can't they judged on me after my

debut. They haven't seen anything from me and yet they're already bashed on me. I'm worried about my group more than

myself.I don't want something happened to my group because of me. We'll be dropping our debut MV today and I wonder how

will they response to us. I hope people will enjoy our music.

" Eunnieeeeee !!! " here comes our cheerful maknae.

" Hey, babies." I greeted them and other members are taking their seats around me, while greeting me back. We were in my studio and waiting for San E oppa to dropped our MV on our official youtube channel.

"I'm so excited eunnie. They're gonna love us right ? Yes, they are gonna love us. Aigoo , I really need to calm down." Minhee said. We all laughed at her cuteness. She's the dork of our group. Well, we all are dorky but she is the dorkiest one.

" What's up with you maknae. You ask us a question and you answer it by yourself. Aigoo, A eunnie we really need to watch after her or everyone will think us as a pabo(s)." Byul said while chuckled at minhee, that left minhee to cringed her nose.

" Well, isn't it true. People say a child learns from her surrounding. Mehrong" minhee retorted back while sticking out her tongue and we all glared at her.

" Hehehehe, I'm just kidding. My eunnies are the smartest person in the world. Really clever. Really really clever. Woooo, bravo, jjang." minhee said while releasing her awkward laugh. LOL. I think we scared this poor little thing. I look at Day and  Byul as for a sign and we all moved closer to minhee and tickled her.

" Arrrrrrr .... eunnies stop. I... I ca ... I can't breath." minhee shouted and we all stop tickled her.

" Hey, that's my Dragon's song." I said while smiling like an idiot. At the corners of my eyes, I saw Byul rolled her eyes.

" There you go. You and your dragon. Never ending love for your Dragon. I wonder, that Dragon gonna watch our MV." Day said. I nodded my head as I agreed to her. I run through my fingers into short hair. I hople he will watch our MV and notice us. G Dragon a.k.a Kwon Jiyong is my idol. I really respect him. His music never dissapointed me. He's confident about everything he does.

" Hey, girl." here come the great San E or should I said our Papa.

" Papa, you're late. I thought , I get older by one year." minhee said. Aigoo, why does this little girl so cute.

" Sorry girls. Oppa has to met up with Dok2 for his new album. Mian, I will treat you guys a nice dinner tomorrow. Ok?" He said. He's always a nice oppa to us.

" So, are you girls ready to be K pop idols ?" he asked and I said," Aren't we alreay k pop idols coz I'm already have my scandle. hahah." I said it in sarcasm.

" Sarcasm much. Whatever. Let's drop the ing badass MV." San E oppa said.

Meanwhile in YG

Whole building was quite except for the YG's office. All the stuff and YG artists were planning for a YG Family concert but someone is so excited over something, that's not related to YG. Kim Boram, manager of BigBang. He is such a big fan of JYP girl group. He was waiting for ' J Vanilla' MV right now and dying to watch it.

" Guys, can we use youtube for a while?" he screamed and everyone turned toward him.

" Why hyung ?" seungri asked and boram replied " Well, JYP will debut his new girl group today and they will release their MV right now and whole album was produced by A, leader of 'J Vanilla'.So, can we watch it ?" Boram said. " JYP hyung will be debut new group ? Let's check  youtube guys." YG said.

 

 

 

GD's POV

 

WOW. They look so different from other k pop girl group. Their music and style look fresh. The leader look cool and got mystery  and charimatic look. Accordning to Boram hyung, she was the producer of ' J Vanilla' debut album. Really good for a rookie.

" Boram, appoint JYP hyung for meeting." YG hyung said It shocked the hell out of everyone in a room.

 


Forgive me for all the grammer mistakes and spelling mistakes. I love you !!! Plzzz, subscribe my story and comment <3 <3